Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Vista Laptop Sick...Malware...Maybe More Problems (TDSS)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

#1 Pearl1960

Pearl1960

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:45 PM

Posted 07 September 2010 - 02:03 AM

OK...I am very new to forums. I will try to give as much info as I can right up front. My daughter's boyfriend let his virus software expire (ya did he get a lecture)! His laptop was to the point where it was hardly functional. He has a Dell Vostro 1500 with Vista Home Basic SP2, 2gb of memory, purchased in 08/2007. He has no restore points, no backups (I copied his files onto a USB device), no recovery dvd, no OS CD, application CD, or driver CD's (don't know if it even came with the CD's...his parents have moved sooooo many times because of the economy and they wouldn't even know where to look...I went onto Dell's web site, put his service tag in, and downloaded all the updated drivers for the laptop). So far, I have only updated the BIOS and video drivers. I installed Norton Internet Security 2010, Spybot Search & Destroy, and Spyware Blaster. That helped to get rid of lots of stuff. The problems on the laptop are: it constantly freezes (doesn't matter where...when booting up, logging in, using Word, on the internet, in Task Manager...everywhere); keeps getting BSOD (also has different errors...has been at least three different reasons...one is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, some I cannot read before it goes away); if the power cord is not plugged in, then it will blue screen; it cannot do the automatic Windows Updates (I even went to Microsoft's web site and downloaded the latest updates and it still can't do the updates); it has viruses/malware/etc. galore; I ran diagnostics in three different ways (from the bios/setup menu...can't remember, from a bootable USB drive with Dell's diagnostics on it, and from Dell's web site)...no problems; ran Microsoft's FixIt...no problems; uninstalled Java and reinstalled it; went into Startup Repair and did System Repairs (either didn't find anything or said that Startup Repair cannot repair this computer automatically); can't remember, but went into something (maybe it was a diagnostics thing)...said that everything passed OK, but yet the SATA Disk Confidence Test and SMART Short Self Test was not checked off like the rest of the stuff that was run; ran CHKDSK /f...everything OK; thought that maybe there was a MBR virus so I used my son's Vista CD to boot the laptop into and ran the Repair Computer option, went into the Command Prompt and did a Bootrec.exe /fixmbr...no change; I downloaded and installed more antivirus/malware/etc. software...can't remember all the names...some were free and would not fix unless it was purchased...don't know if it would have resolved all the issues; ran MalwareBytes; read lots in the BleepingComputer forums and tried those...Defogger (nothing to disable); Gmer (couldn't get it to finish...can't remember problem); DDS (have the DDS.txt and Atach.txt); ran SuperAntiSpyware software...can't find log; ran DrWeb-CureIt...crashes every time (can't get thru the Express Scan); ran StartUpLite...everything OK; ran DrWeb-CureIt more...now, I cannot log in, either in the regular mode or Safe Mode (I get to the login prompt and that is it...cannot type the password or move the mouse); the event logs do show some errors, click on links and get nothing. While in DrWeb-CureIt, it finds an object: Process in memory C:\Windows\System32\svchost.eve:836 (the port number changes every time I run it...which was five or six times) and the Status says BackDoor.TDSS.565. It also finds lots and lots of kbdclass.sys errors in C:\Windows\System32\Drivers and the Status says BackDoor.TDSS.2459. I put my son's Vista CD in again and went to the Command Prompt so that I could copy some of the logs I could find (ark.log, DDS\Attach.txt, DDS\DDS.txt, DoctorWeb\CureIt.log, and DoctorWeb\Quarantine\hosts). I will attempt to attach them here. The laptop is three years old (waranty expired a year ago) and my son's laptop with Vista is not quite two years old...I remember that when my son got his, he had problems when it was three weeks old (I had installed Norton on it and he installed a game...it came with McAfee). I had a HUGE runaround with Dell and Norton. I deleted Norton and the game and it still had problems...sorta like this one when it freezes up. I ran all sorts of diagnostics stuff and couldn't find anything. I called Dell and finally on the third time the tech agreed that something was wrong (I wanted to know how to put the laptop back to factory...even though I had uninstalled Norton and the game...still had the same problems...they didn't want to because he would lose all his files...it was THREE WEEKS OLD...there were no files!!! We sent it in and when it came back, the problem was the modem. Don't know if that could possibly be a problem or if it is all malware stuff. Would really appreciate any help you can give me. There is a D partition on the drive. I see that Imagex is there. The WIM file is BF.wim (looks like there are only boot files on it). I really don't know much about Imagex to reinstall back to factory...which would be OK...just really don't know how to do that without CD's...and I don't want to use my son's OS. The Microsoft's serial number is on the bottom of the laptop, but I don't think that will help me much. Thanks! Let me know what other info you need. I can't seem to be able to attach the CureIt.log...says that I did not select a file to upload??? Tried several times...even made it into a txt file and it still says the same thing. Thanks a bunch!!! smile.gif

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 myrti

myrti

Sillyberry

• Malware Study Hall Admin
  • 33,766 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:45 AM

Posted 13 September 2010 - 12:55 PM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer

We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.

If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine.

Please include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.

Please refrain from running tools or applying updates other than those we suggest while we are cleaning up your computer. The reason for this is so we know what is going on with the machine at any time. Some programs can interfere with others and hamper the recovery process.

Even if you have already provided information about your PC, we need a new log to see what has changed since you originally posted your problem.
We need to create an OTL Report
  1. Please download OTL from one of the following mirrors:
  2. Save it to your desktop.
  3. Double click on the icon on your desktop.
  4. Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.
  5. In the custom scan box paste the following:
    CODE
    msconfig
    safebootminimal
    activex
    drivers32
    netsvcs
    %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe
    /md5start
    eventlog.dll
    scecli.dll
    netlogon.dll
    cngaudit.dll
    sceclt.dll
    ntelogon.dll
    logevent.dll
    iaStor.sys
    nvstor.sys
    atapi.sys
    IdeChnDr.sys
    viasraid.sys
    AGP440.sys
    vaxscsi.sys
    nvatabus.sys
    viamraid.sys
    nvata.sys
    nvgts.sys
    iastorv.sys
    ViPrt.sys
    eNetHook.dll
    ahcix86.sys
    KR10N.sys
    nvstor32.sys
    ahcix86s.sys
    nvrd32.sys
    symmpi.sys
    adp3132.sys
    mv61xx.sys
    nvraid.sys
    /md5stop
    %systemroot%\*. /mp /s
    %systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles
    %systemroot%\Tasks\*.job /lockedfiles
    %systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /lockedfiles
    %systemroot%\System32\config\*.sav
    %systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /90
  6. Push the button.
  7. Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:
    • OTL.txt <-- Will be opened
    • Extra.txt<--Will be minimized

In the upper right hand corner of the topic you will see a button called Options. If you click on this in the drop-down menu you can choose Track this topic. I suggest you do this and select Immediate E-Mail notification and click on Proceed. This way you will be advised when we respond to your topic and facilitate the cleaning of your machine.

After 5 days if a topic is not replied to we assume it has been abandoned and it is closed.

regards myrti

is that a bird?  a plane? nooo it's the flying blueberry!

If I have been helping you and haven't replied in 2 days, feel free to shoot me a PM! Please don't send help request via PM, unless I am already helping you. Use the forums!

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 Pearl1960

Pearl1960
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 13 September 2010 - 08:34 PM

Yes, I am still having problems with the laptop. I have not done anything else to the laptop after requesting for your help. In my original post, I have a description of the problems I'm having and the steps I have taken. I cannot create and run the OTL Report because, right now, I cannot log into the laptop...the keyboard and mouse do not work when I get to the login prompt (whether in regular mode or safe mode). The keyboard works fine if I use a bootable CD. I can change directories, etc. If you can help me log in, then I can create and run the OTL Report to send to you (to try to fix the rest of the problems...also in my original post...along with a few log files). Thanks!

#4 myrti

myrti

Sillyberry

• 33,766 posts
  •  

Posted 14 September 2010 - 06:34 AM

Hi,

it is possible that tdss infected the kbdclass.sys, which is the driver for your keyboard. What kind of live - discs do you have?

Since this is a vista PC, have you tried startup repair? (not to be confused with repair install or reformat) It should replace the infected file.

regards myrti

If I have been helping you and haven't replied in 2 days, feel free to shoot me a PM! Please don't send help request via PM, unless I am already helping you. Use the forums!

#5 Pearl1960

Pearl1960
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 14 September 2010 - 09:45 AM

I have the Vista Home Premium Operating System CD from my son's laptop (no CD's for the laptop I'm having problems with).

Startup Repair...is this something I can choose from the Safe Mode menu? I can't remember what is all in the Safe Mode menu...I thought Startup Repair was a choice. I did choose (several times) what I'm thinking was the Startup Repair when the laptop kept blue screening. It did not help. Right now, I cannot get into Safe Mode because I cannot log in.

The keyboard works when I'm in the Vista OS CD and use the utilities and Command Prompt. If the kbdclass.sys driver is infected, would it affect the keyboard when booting from the Vista OS CD and using the utilities and Command Prompt?

I'm assuming that kbdclass.sys is on the Vista OS CD. Would I be able to go into a Command Prompt and copy a new file down to the laptop (would that be in C:\Windows\System32\drivers) or wouldn't it let me replace it because it would be in use? I do not have the laptop with me right now, I will try to have it with me at work so that I can try a few things.

Thanks!

#6 myrti

myrti

Sillyberry

• 33,766 posts
  •  

Posted 14 September 2010 - 04:23 PM

Hi,

when you boot from CD none of the files on your PC are being used, so you can easily replace them. And yes you should find a kbdclass.sys on the CD as well. But since your son has Home Premium and you seem to have Home Basic you might be not better of after replacing it.

You may possibly see an option to start the recovery environment from the safeboot menu, otherwise you should see the option when you boot from CD.

regards myrti

#7 Pearl1960

Pearl1960
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 14 September 2010 - 09:55 PM

Yes, the Startup Repair Option...now I remember...how could I have forgotten...tried this many times from Safe Mode. If I let it go (usually would take about an hour), then I get the BSOD. I did run this from the Vista OS CD, BSOD with STOP: 0x00008086 (everything else was 0x00000000)...also, I have gotten soooo many BSOD's that I don't really remember if all of the ones from the Startup Repair had the same error. At the top of the screen it said: A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

The other options from the Vista OS CD are: System Restore (no restore points), Windows Complete PC Restore (no backup image unless there is one on the hard drive somewhere), Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool (didn't find any errors).

I could not find a kbdclass.sys on the Vista OS CD. I found one in x:\windows\system32\drivers (35,384 bytes) and I found lots in C:\ (they were all 35,384 bytes). I also found one on D:\windows\system32\drivers (32,872 bytes). I can't figure out which one I'm supposed to be using.

Thanks!

Edited by Pearl1960, 14 September 2010 - 09:57 PM.

#8 myrti

myrti

Sillyberry

• 33,766 posts
  •  

Posted 15 September 2010 - 04:31 AM

Hi,

do you know which partitions C, D and x are respectively?

you should be able to find the driver in C:\windows\system32\drivers. That is probably the infected version. Then you will have lots of folders with very long names containing winsxs, these are backups Windows made when installing updates. Take one of those where the filesize fits and try if it works.
Do not overwrite the file currently in drivers. Rename that file first to kbdclass.bad or something. In case things get worse, we still will want that file to restore the current situation.

regards myrti

#9 Pearl1960

Pearl1960
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 15 September 2010 - 04:49 PM

Myrti:

The C: partition is the main one; the D: partition is the Recovery; the X: partition must be the Vista OS CD.

I copied the kbdclass.sys from one of the folders containing winsxs into the C:\Windows\System32\Drivers directory (after renaming the old one). I can now log into the PC!!! clapping.gif

I ran the OTL Report.

OTL.txt:

OTL logfile created on: 9/15/2010 5:01:51 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.12.1 Folder = C:\Users\Ian\Downloads\OTL Report
Windows Vista Home Basic Edition Service Pack 2 (Version = 6.0.6002) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.6001.18943)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

2.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 40.00% Memory free
4.00 Gb Paging File | 3.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 73.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): ?:\pagefile.sys [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 107.19 Gb Total Space | 55.30 Gb Free Space | 51.60% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 2.00 Gb Total Space | 1.40 Gb Free Space | 69.76% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
E: Drive not present or media not loaded
F: Drive not present or media not loaded
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: IAN-PC
Current User Name: Ian
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: All users
Company Name Whitelist: Off
Skip Microsoft Files: Off
File Age = 30 Days
Output = Standard

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - [2010/09/15 14:47:20 | 000,575,488 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Ian\Downloads\OTL Report\OTL.exe
PRC - [2010/08/25 14:03:02 | 002,424,560 | ---- | M] (SUPERAntiSpyware.com) -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
PRC - [2010/04/16 07:33:40 | 000,144,672 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
PRC - [2010/02/25 20:21:50 | 000,126,392 | R--- | M] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Engine\17.7.0.12\ccsvchst.exe
PRC - [2009/04/11 02:27:36 | 002,926,592 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\explorer.exe
PRC - [2009/03/05 16:07:20 | 002,260,480 | RHS- | M] (Safer-Networking Ltd.) -- C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
PRC - [2009/01/26 15:31:10 | 001,153,368 | ---- | M] (Safer Networking Ltd.) -- C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDWinSec.exe
PRC - [2007/06/27 06:17:00 | 000,094,208 | ---- | M] (SigmaTel, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\System32\stacsv.exe
PRC - [2007/06/07 01:50:14 | 000,538,096 | ---- | M] ( ) -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtcoms.exe
PRC - [2007/05/25 12:38:46 | 000,112,176 | ---- | M] (SingleClick Systems) -- C:\Program Files\Dell Network Assistant\hnm_svc.exe
PRC - [2007/02/02 05:00:00 | 000,036,864 | ---- | M] (Creative Technology Ltd.) -- C:\Windows\OEM02Mon.exe

========== Modules (SafeList) ==========

MOD - [2010/09/15 14:47:20 | 000,575,488 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Ian\Downloads\OTL Report\OTL.exe
MOD - [2010/05/14 01:35:01 | 000,415,088 | R--- | M] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Engine\17.7.0.12\asoehook.dll
MOD - [2009/07/12 03:02:02 | 000,653,120 | R--- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Engine\17.7.0.12\microsoft.vc90.crt\msvcr90.dll
MOD - [2009/07/12 03:02:00 | 000,569,664 | R--- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Engine\17.7.0.12\microsoft.vc90.crt\msvcp90.dll
MOD - [2009/04/11 02:21:38 | 001,686,016 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.6002.18005_none_5cb72f96088b0de0\comctl32.dll
MOD - [2008/01/19 03:33:00 | 000,110,592 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\msscript.ocx

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - File not found [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\Temp\XQVDJPIDBSDOI.exe -- (XQVDJPIDBSDOI)
SRV - File not found [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\Temp\TFSU.exe -- (TFSU)
SRV - File not found [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\Temp\T.exe -- (T)
SRV - File not found [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\Temp\RRXHKAZ.exe -- (RRXHKAZ)
SRV - File not found [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\Temp\NUEAHNG.exe -- (NUEAHNG)
SRV - File not found [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\Temp\MAMCSGSELY.exe -- (MAMCSGSELY)
SRV - File not found [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe -- (gupdate) Google Update Service (gupdate)
SRV - File not found [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\Temp\GHCOIBIDGZ.exe -- (GHCOIBIDGZ)
SRV - File not found [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\Temp\FQN.exe -- (FQN)
SRV - File not found [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe -- (CLTNetCnService)
SRV - [2010/04/16 07:33:40 | 000,144,672 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe -- (Apple Mobile Device)
SRV - [2010/02/25 20:21:50 | 000,126,392 | R--- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Unknown | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Engine\17.7.0.12\ccSvcHst.exe -- (NIS)
SRV - [2009/09/24 21:27:04 | 000,793,088 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\FntCache.dll -- (FontCache)
SRV - [2009/01/26 15:31:10 | 001,153,368 | ---- | M] (Safer Networking Ltd.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDWinSec.exe -- (SBSDWSCService)
SRV - [2008/01/19 03:38:24 | 000,272,952 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpSvc.dll -- (WinDefend)
SRV - [2007/06/27 06:17:00 | 000,094,208 | ---- | M] (SigmaTel, Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\stacsv.exe -- (STacSV)
SRV - [2007/06/07 01:50:14 | 000,538,096 | ---- | M] ( ) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtcoms.exe -- (dlbt_device)
SRV - [2007/05/25 12:38:46 | 000,112,176 | ---- | M] (SingleClick Systems) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Dell Network Assistant\hnm_svc.exe -- (hnmsvc)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - File not found [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\nwlnkfwd.sys -- (NwlnkFwd)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\nwlnkflt.sys -- (NwlnkFlt)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\ipinip.sys -- (IpInIp)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Boot | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\qofvbllp.sys -- (ikpc)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilDrv11010.sys -- (EraserUtilDrv11010)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\blbdrive.sys -- (blbdrive)
DRV - [2010/09/15 01:00:00 | 001,362,608 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\NIS_17.6.0.32\Definitions\VirusDefs\20100915.002\navex15.sys -- (NAVEX15)
DRV - [2010/09/15 01:00:00 | 000,102,448 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys -- (EraserUtilRebootDrv)
DRV - [2010/09/15 01:00:00 | 000,085,424 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\NIS_17.6.0.32\Definitions\VirusDefs\20100915.002\naveng.sys -- (NAVENG)
DRV - [2010/08/31 18:57:04 | 000,692,272 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\NIS_17.6.0.32\Definitions\BASHDefs\20100901.003\BHDrvx86.sys -- (BHDrvx86)
DRV - [2010/08/11 01:23:16 | 000,124,976 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\SYMEVENT.SYS -- (SymEvent)
DRV - [2010/08/09 01:00:00 | 000,371,248 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\eeCtrl.sys -- (eeCtrl)
DRV - [2010/06/16 21:54:13 | 000,344,112 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\NIS_17.6.0.32\Definitions\IPSDefs\20100910.001\IDSvix86.sys -- (IDSVix86)
DRV - [2010/05/10 14:41:30 | 000,067,656 | ---- | M] (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS -- (SASKUTIL)
DRV - [2010/05/06 00:01:59 | 000,339,504 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\NIS\1107000.00C\SYMTDIV.SYS -- (SYMTDIv)
DRV - [2010/04/29 15:39:38 | 000,038,224 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys -- (MBAMSwissArmy)
DRV - [2010/04/29 01:03:51 | 000,116,784 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\NIS\1107000.00C\Ironx86.SYS -- (SymIRON)
DRV - [2010/04/21 23:02:20 | 000,173,104 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [File_System | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\NIS\1107000.00C\SYMEFA.SYS -- (SymEFA)
DRV - [2010/04/21 22:29:50 | 000,325,680 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [File_System | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\NIS\1107000.00C\SRTSP.SYS -- (SRTSP)
DRV - [2010/04/21 22:29:50 | 000,043,696 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\NIS\1107000.00C\SRTSPX.SYS -- (SRTSPX) Symantec Real Time Storage Protection (PEL)
DRV - [2010/02/25 20:22:57 | 000,501,888 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\NIS\1107000.00C\ccHPx86.sys -- (ccHP)
DRV - [2010/02/17 14:25:48 | 000,012,872 | ---- | M] (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\sasdifsv.sys -- (SASDIFSV)
DRV - [2010/02/03 21:40:47 | 000,328,752 | R--- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\NIS\1107000.00C\SYMDS.SYS -- (SymDS)
DRV - [2009/04/11 00:45:24 | 000,113,664 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\rmcast.sys -- (RMCAST) RMCAST (Pgm)
DRV - [2009/01/30 00:45:00 | 007,546,048 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\nvlddmkm.sys -- (nvlddmkm)
DRV - [2007/08/07 19:52:10 | 000,020,152 | ---- | M] (VIA Technologies, Inc.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\viaide.sys -- (viaide)
DRV - [2007/08/07 19:52:10 | 000,019,128 | ---- | M] (CMD Technology, Inc.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\cmdide.sys -- (cmdide)
DRV - [2007/08/07 19:52:10 | 000,017,592 | ---- | M] (Acer Laboratories Inc.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aliide.sys -- (aliide)
DRV - [2007/06/27 06:17:04 | 000,326,656 | ---- | M] (SigmaTel, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\stwrt.sys -- (STHDA)
DRV - [2007/06/04 01:21:04 | 000,182,456 | ---- | M] (Synaptics, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\SynTP.sys -- (SynTP)
DRV - [2007/05/11 02:40:28 | 000,045,568 | ---- | M] (Broadcom Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\bcm4sbxp.sys -- (bcm4sbxp)
DRV - [2007/05/09 08:46:12 | 000,037,376 | ---- | M] (REDC) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\rixdptsk.sys -- (rismxdp)
DRV - [2007/05/09 08:46:08 | 000,043,520 | ---- | M] (REDC) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\rimsptsk.sys -- (rimsptsk)
DRV - [2007/05/09 08:46:08 | 000,032,256 | ---- | M] (REDC) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\rimmptsk.sys -- (rimmptsk)
DRV - [2007/05/09 07:22:56 | 000,277,784 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iastor.sys -- (iaStor)
DRV - [2007/04/29 01:24:30 | 000,008,192 | ---- | M] (Conexant Systems, Inc.) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\XAudio.sys -- (XAudio)
DRV - [2007/04/29 01:24:28 | 000,986,624 | ---- | M] (Conexant Systems, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\HSX_DPV.sys -- (HSF_DPV)
DRV - [2007/04/29 01:24:28 | 000,659,968 | ---- | M] (Conexant Systems, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\HSX_CNXT.sys -- (winachsf)
DRV - [2007/04/29 01:24:28 | 000,206,848 | ---- | M] (Conexant Systems, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\HSXHWAZL.sys -- (HSXHWAZL)
DRV - [2007/03/21 15:33:46 | 000,534,016 | ---- | M] (Broadcom Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\BCMWL6.SYS -- (BCM43XX)
DRV - [2007/03/20 05:00:00 | 000,234,496 | ---- | M] (Creative Technology Ltd.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\OEM02Dev.sys -- (OEM02Dev)
DRV - [2007/03/05 22:45:00 | 000,007,424 | ---- | M] (EyePower Games Pte. Ltd.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\OEM02Vfx.sys -- (OEM02Vfx)
DRV - [2006/12/18 20:01:20 | 000,012,672 | ---- | M] (SingleClick Systems) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\packet.sys -- (Packet)
DRV - [2006/11/02 05:51:45 | 000,900,712 | ---- | M] (QLogic Corporation) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ql2300.sys -- (ql2300)
DRV - [2006/11/02 05:51:38 | 000,420,968 | ---- | M] (Adaptec, Inc.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\adp94xx.sys -- (adp94xx)
DRV - [2006/11/02 05:51:34 | 000,316,520 | ---- | M] (Emulex) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\elxstor.sys -- (elxstor)
DRV - [2006/11/02 05:51:32 | 000,297,576 | ---- | M] (Adaptec, Inc.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\adpahci.sys -- (adpahci)
DRV - [2006/11/02 05:51:25 | 000,235,112 | ---- | M] (ULi Electronics Inc.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\uliahci.sys -- (uliahci)
DRV - [2006/11/02 05:51:25 | 000,232,040 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iastorv.sys -- (iaStorV)
DRV - [2006/11/02 05:51:00 | 000,147,048 | ---- | M] (Adaptec, Inc.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\adpu320.sys -- (adpu320)
DRV - [2006/11/02 05:50:45 | 000,115,816 | ---- | M] (Promise Technology, Inc.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ulsata2.sys -- (ulsata2)
DRV - [2006/11/02 05:50:41 | 000,112,232 | ---- | M] (VIA Technologies Inc.,Ltd) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\vsmraid.sys -- (vsmraid)
DRV - [2006/11/02 05:50:35 | 000,106,088 | ---- | M] (QLogic Corporation) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ql40xx.sys -- (ql40xx)
DRV - [2006/11/02 05:50:35 | 000,098,408 | ---- | M] (Promise Technology, Inc.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ulsata.sys -- (UlSata)
DRV - [2006/11/02 05:50:35 | 000,098,408 | ---- | M] (Adaptec, Inc.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\adpu160m.sys -- (adpu160m)
DRV - [2006/11/02 05:50:24 | 000,088,680 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nvraid.sys -- (nvraid)
DRV - [2006/11/02 05:50:19 | 000,045,160 | ---- | M] (IBM Corporation) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nfrd960.sys -- (nfrd960)
DRV - [2006/11/02 05:50:17 | 000,041,576 | ---- | M] (Intel Corp./ICP vortex GmbH) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iirsp.sys -- (iirsp)
DRV - [2006/11/02 05:50:16 | 000,071,784 | ---- | M] (Silicon Integrated Systems) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sisraid4.sys -- (SiSRaid4)
DRV - [2006/11/02 05:50:13 | 000,040,040 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nvstor.sys -- (nvstor)
DRV - [2006/11/02 05:50:11 | 000,071,272 | ---- | M] (Adaptec, Inc.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\djsvs.sys -- (aic78xx)
DRV - [2006/11/02 05:50:10 | 000,067,688 | ---- | M] (Adaptec, Inc.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\arcsas.sys -- (arcsas)
DRV - [2006/11/02 05:50:10 | 000,065,640 | ---- | M] (LSI Logic) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\lsi_scsi.sys -- (LSI_SCSI)
DRV - [2006/11/02 05:50:10 | 000,038,504 | ---- | M] (Silicon Integrated Systems Corp.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sisraid2.sys -- (SiSRaid2)
DRV - [2006/11/02 05:50:10 | 000,037,480 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Company) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hpcisss.sys -- (HpCISSs)
DRV - [2006/11/02 05:50:09 | 000,067,688 | ---- | M] (Adaptec, Inc.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\arc.sys -- (arc)
DRV - [2006/11/02 05:50:09 | 000,035,944 | ---- | M] (Integrated Technology Express, Inc.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iteraid.sys -- (iteraid)
DRV - [2006/11/02 05:50:07 | 000,035,944 | ---- | M] (Integrated Technology Express, Inc.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys -- (iteatapi)
DRV - [2006/11/02 05:50:05 | 000,065,640 | ---- | M] (LSI Logic) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\lsi_sas.sys -- (LSI_SAS)
DRV - [2006/11/02 05:50:05 | 000,035,944 | ---- | M] (LSI Logic) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\symc8xx.sys -- (Symc8xx)
DRV - [2006/11/02 05:50:04 | 000,065,640 | ---- | M] (LSI Logic) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\lsi_fc.sys -- (LSI_FC)
DRV - [2006/11/02 05:50:03 | 000,034,920 | ---- | M] (LSI Logic) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sym_u3.sys -- (Sym_u3)
DRV - [2006/11/02 05:49:59 | 000,033,384 | ---- | M] (LSI Logic Corporation) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mraid35x.sys -- (Mraid35x)
DRV - [2006/11/02 05:49:56 | 000,031,848 | ---- | M] (LSI Logic) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sym_hi.sys -- (Sym_hi)
DRV - [2006/11/02 05:49:53 | 000,028,776 | ---- | M] (LSI Logic Corporation) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\megasas.sys -- (megasas)
DRV - [2006/11/02 04:25:24 | 000,071,808 | ---- | M] (Brother Industries Ltd.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brserid.sys -- (Brserid) Brother MFC Serial Port Interface Driver (WDM)
DRV - [2006/11/02 04:24:47 | 000,011,904 | ---- | M] (Brother Industries Ltd.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brusbser.sys -- (BrUsbSer)
DRV - [2006/11/02 04:24:46 | 000,005,248 | ---- | M] (Brother Industries, Ltd.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brfiltup.sys -- (BrFiltUp)
DRV - [2006/11/02 04:24:45 | 000,013,568 | ---- | M] (Brother Industries, Ltd.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brfiltlo.sys -- (BrFiltLo)
DRV - [2006/11/02 04:24:44 | 000,062,336 | ---- | M] (Brother Industries Ltd.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brserwdm.sys -- (BrSerWdm)
DRV - [2006/11/02 04:24:44 | 000,012,160 | ---- | M] (Brother Industries Ltd.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brusbmdm.sys -- (BrUsbMdm)
DRV - [2006/11/02 03:36:50 | 000,020,608 | ---- | M] (N-trig Innovative Technologies) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ntrigdigi.sys -- (ntrigdigi)
DRV - [2006/11/02 03:36:43 | 002,028,032 | ---- | M] (ATI Technologies Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\atikmdag.sys -- (R300)
DRV - [2006/11/02 03:30:55 | 000,200,704 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\e1e6032.sys -- (e1express) Intel®
DRV - [2006/11/02 03:30:54 | 000,117,760 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\E1G60I32.sys -- (E1G60) Intel®
DRV - [2005/11/24 07:51:38 | 000,245,248 | ---- | M] (Ralink Technology, Corp.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\rt73.sys -- (RT73)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.dell.com
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =

IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1952749761-891985826-2573808009-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1952749761-891985826-2573808009-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.stfrancis.edu/
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1952749761-891985826-2573808009-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,StartPageCache = 1
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1952749761-891985826-2573808009-1000\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

========== FireFox ==========

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{BBDA0591-3099-440a-AA10-41764D9DB4DB}: C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\NIS_17.6.0.32\IPSFFPlgn\ [2010/08/25 15:32:47 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{2D3F3651-74B9-4795-BDEC-6DA2F431CB62}: C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\NIS_17.6.0.32\coFFPlgn\ [2010/08/11 01:24:17 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6.3\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components [2010/04/24 07:54:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6.3\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins [2010/08/30 02:21:34 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2010/04/24 07:54:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Extensions
[2010/06/11 12:43:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ot4yvl4r.default\extensions
[2010/04/24 23:28:21 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant) -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ot4yvl4r.default\extensions\{20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}
[2010/08/30 02:21:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions
[2010/08/30 02:21:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Java Console) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0021-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2010/07/17 05:00:04 | 000,423,656 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npdeployJava1.dll

O1 HOSTS File: ([2010/09/05 10:37:52 | 000,415,394 | R--- | M]) - C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.007guard.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 007guard.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 008i.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.008k.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 008k.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.00hq.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 00hq.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 010402.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.032439.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 032439.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.0scan.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 0scan.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 1000gratisproben.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.1000gratisproben.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 1001namen.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.1001namen.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 100888290cs.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.100888290cs.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.100sexlinks.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 100sexlinks.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 10sek.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.10sek.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.1-2005-search.com
O1 - Hosts: 14342 more lines...
O2 - BHO: (Spybot-S&D IE Protection) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll (Safer Networking Limited)
O2 - BHO: (Symantec NCO BHO) - {602ADB0E-4AFF-4217-8AA1-95DAC4DFA408} - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Engine\17.7.0.12\coieplg.dll (Symantec Corporation)
O2 - BHO: (Symantec Intrusion Prevention) - {6D53EC84-6AAE-4787-AEEE-F4628F01010C} - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Engine\17.7.0.12\ipsbho.dll (Symantec Corporation)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - AutorunsDisabled - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Norton Toolbar) - {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Engine\17.7.0.12\coieplg.dll (Symantec Corporation)
O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1952749761-891985826-2573808009-1000\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (Norton Toolbar) - {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Engine\17.7.0.12\coieplg.dll (Symantec Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [OEM02Mon.exe] C:\Windows\OEM02Mon.exe (Creative Technology Ltd.)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-19..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] C:\Windows\System32\oobefldr.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-20..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] C:\Windows\System32\oobefldr.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1952749761-891985826-2573808009-1000..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe (Safer-Networking Ltd.)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1952749761-891985826-2573808009-1000..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe (SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
O6 - HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\control panel present
O6 - HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\restrictions present
O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\restrictions present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\restrictions present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-19\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-19\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\restrictions present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-20\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-20\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\restrictions present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1952749761-891985826-2573808009-1000\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1952749761-891985826-2573808009-1000\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\restrictions present
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\EXCEL.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : S&end to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll (Safer Networking Limited)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000007 [] - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll (Apple Inc.)
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} http://download.microsoft.com/download/8/b...heckControl.cab (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21)
O16 - DPF: {8FFBE65D-2C9C-4669-84BD-5829DC0B603C} http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flash...t/ultrashim.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0021-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21)
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} http://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/get/shoc...ash/swflash.cab (Shockwave Flash Object)
O16 - DPF: Garmin Communicator Plug-In https://static.garmincdn.com/gcp/ie/2.9.2.0...inAxControl.CAB (Reg Error: Key error.)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.254
O18 - Protocol\Handler\grooveLocalGWS {88FED34C-F0CA-4636-A375-3CB6248B04CD} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveSystemServices.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ms-help {314111c7-a502-11d2-bbca-00c04f8ec294} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\Help\hxds.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\text/xml {807563E5-5146-11D5-A672-00B0D022E945} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\OFFICE12\MSOXMLMF.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O24 - Desktop BackupWallPaper:
O28 - HKLM ShellExecuteHooks: {B5A7F190-DDA6-4420-B3BA-52453494E6CD} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveShellExtensions.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2006/09/18 17:43:36 | 000,000,024 | ---- | M] () - C:\autoexec.bat -- [ NTFS ]
O33 - MountPoints2\{127faf11-efda-11de-b454-001c23899733}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = F:\StartPortableApps.exe -- File not found
O33 - MountPoints2\{4dba6753-6d13-11df-b107-001c23899733}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = F:\Setup.exe -- File not found
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *) - File not found
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1952749761-891985826-2573808009-1000\...exe [@ = exefile] -- Reg Error: Key error. File not found

MsConfig - StartUpFolder: C:^ProgramData^Microsoft^Windows^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Dell Network Assistant.lnk - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONENOTEM.EXE - (Microsoft Corporation)
MsConfig - StartUpFolder: C:^ProgramData^Microsoft^Windows^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Digital Line Detect.lnk - C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe - (Avanquest Software )
MsConfig - StartUpReg: DLBTCATS - hkey= - key= - File not found
MsConfig - StartUpReg: PCMService - hkey= - key= - C:\Program Files\Dell\MediaDirect\PCMService.exe (CyberLink Corp.)
MsConfig - StartUpReg: SigmatelSysTrayApp - hkey= - key= - C:\Program Files\Sigmatel\C-Major Audio\WDM\sttray.exe (SigmaTel, Inc.)
MsConfig - StartUpReg: SunJavaUpdateSched - hkey= - key= - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
MsConfig - StartUpReg: sysfbtray - hkey= - key= - File not found
MsConfig - State: "services" - 2
MsConfig - State: "startup" - 2

SafeBootMin: AppMgmt - Service
SafeBootMin: Base - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: Boot Bus Extender - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: Boot file system - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: File system - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: Filter - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: HelpSvc - Service
SafeBootMin: NTDS - File not found
SafeBootMin: PCI Configuration - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: PNP Filter - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: Primary disk - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: sacsvr - Service
SafeBootMin: SCSI Class - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: System Bus Extender - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: WinDefend - C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpSvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SafeBootMin: {36FC9E60-C465-11CF-8056-444553540000} - Universal Serial Bus controllers
SafeBootMin: {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - CD-ROM Drive
SafeBootMin: {4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - DiskDrive
SafeBootMin: {4D36E969-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Standard floppy disk controller
SafeBootMin: {4D36E96A-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Hdc
SafeBootMin: {4D36E96B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Keyboard
SafeBootMin: {4D36E96F-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Mouse
SafeBootMin: {4D36E977-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - PCMCIA Adapters
SafeBootMin: {4D36E97B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - SCSIAdapter
SafeBootMin: {4D36E97D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - System
SafeBootMin: {4D36E980-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Floppy disk drive
SafeBootMin: {533C5B84-EC70-11D2-9505-00C04F79DEAF} - Volume shadow copy
SafeBootMin: {6BDD1FC1-810F-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F} - IEEE 1394 Bus host controllers
SafeBootMin: {71A27CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F} - Volume
SafeBootMin: {745A17A0-74D3-11D0-B6FE-00A0C90F57DA} - Human Interface Devices
SafeBootMin: {D48179BE-EC20-11D1-B6B8-00C04FA372A7} - SBP2 IEEE 1394 Devices
SafeBootMin: {D94EE5D8-D189-4994-83D2-F68D7D41B0E6} - SecurityDevices

ActiveX: {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608500} - Java (Sun)
ActiveX: {2179C5D3-EBFF-11CF-B6FD-00AA00B4E220} -
ActiveX: {22d6f312-b0f6-11d0-94ab-0080c74c7e95} - Microsoft Windows Media Player 11.0
ActiveX: {2C7339CF-2B09-4501-B3F3-F3508C9228ED} - %SystemRoot%\system32\regsvr32.exe /s /n /i:/UserInstall %SystemRoot%\system32\themeui.dll
ActiveX: {3af36230-a269-11d1-b5bf-0000f8051515} - Offline Browsing Pack
ActiveX: {44BBA848-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015C} -
ActiveX: {44BBA855-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015F} - DirectDrawEx
ActiveX: {45ea75a0-a269-11d1-b5bf-0000f8051515} - Internet Explorer Help
ActiveX: {4f645220-306d-11d2-995d-00c04f98bbc9} - Microsoft Windows Script 5.6
ActiveX: {5fd399c0-a70a-11d1-9948-00c04f98bbc9} - Internet Explorer Setup Tools
ActiveX: {630b1da0-b465-11d1-9948-00c04f98bbc9} - Browsing Enhancements
ActiveX: {6BF52A52-394A-11d3-B153-00C04F79FAA6} - Microsoft Windows Media Player
ActiveX: {6fab99d0-bab8-11d1-994a-00c04f98bbc9} - MSN Site Access
ActiveX: {7790769C-0471-11d2-AF11-00C04FA35D02} - Address Book 7
ActiveX: {7C028AF8-F614-47B3-82DA-BA94E41B1089} - .NET Framework
ActiveX: {89820200-ECBD-11cf-8B85-00AA005B4340} - regsvr32.exe /s /n /i:U shell32.dll
ActiveX: {89820200-ECBD-11cf-8B85-00AA005B4383} - C:\Windows\system32\ie4uinit.exe -BaseSettings
ActiveX: {89B4C1CD-B018-4511-B0A1-5476DBF70820} - C:\Windows\system32\Rundll32.exe C:\Windows\system32\mscories.dll,Install
ActiveX: {9381D8F2-0288-11D0-9501-00AA00B911A5} - Dynamic HTML Data Binding
ActiveX: {C9E9A340-D1F1-11D0-821E-444553540600} - Internet Explorer Core Fonts
ActiveX: {CDD7975E-60F8-41d5-8149-19E51D6F71D0} - Windows Movie Maker v2.1
ActiveX: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} - Macromedia Shockwave Flash
ActiveX: {de5aed00-a4bf-11d1-9948-00c04f98bbc9} - HTML Help
ActiveX: {E92B03AB-B707-11d2-9CBD-0000F87A369E} - Active Directory Service Interface
ActiveX: >{22d6f312-b0f6-11d0-94ab-0080c74c7e95} - C:\Windows\system32\unregmp2.exe /ShowWMP
ActiveX: >{26923b43-4d38-484f-9b9e-de460746276c} - C:\Windows\system32\ie4uinit.exe -UserIconConfig
ActiveX: >{60B49E34-C7CC-11D0-8953-00A0C90347FF} - "C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe" "C:\Windows\System32\iedkcs32.dll",BrandIEActiveSetup SIGNUP
ActiveX: AutorunsDisabled -

Drivers32: msacm.l3acm - C:\Windows\System32\l3codeca.acm (Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS)
Drivers32: MSVideo8 - C:\Windows\System32\vfwwdm32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
Drivers32: vidc.cvid - C:\Windows\System32\iccvid.dll (Radius Inc.)

NetSvcs: FastUserSwitchingCompatibility - File not found
NetSvcs: Ias - File not found
NetSvcs: Nla - File not found
NetSvcs: Ntmssvc - File not found
NetSvcs: NWCWorkstation - File not found
NetSvcs: Nwsapagent - File not found
NetSvcs: SRService - File not found
NetSvcs: Wmi - C:\Windows\System32\wmi.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
NetSvcs: WmdmPmSp - File not found
NetSvcs: LogonHours - File not found
NetSvcs: PCAudit - File not found
NetSvcs: helpsvc - File not found
NetSvcs: uploadmgr - File not found

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/09/15 15:47:58 | 000,295,264 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\PresentationHost.exe
[2010/09/15 15:47:58 | 000,099,176 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\PresentationHostProxy.dll
[2010/09/15 15:47:58 | 000,049,472 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\netfxperf.dll
[2010/09/15 15:34:11 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Windows\System32\%APPDATA%
[2010/09/15 15:30:00 | 000,317,952 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\MP4SDECD.DLL
[2010/09/15 15:28:26 | 000,081,920 | ---- | C] (Radius Inc.) -- C:\Windows\System32\iccvid.dll
[2010/09/15 15:28:22 | 000,173,056 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ie4uinit.exe
[2010/09/15 15:28:22 | 000,055,296 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\msfeedsbs.dll
[2010/09/15 15:28:22 | 000,013,312 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\msfeedssync.exe
[2010/09/15 15:28:21 | 000,599,040 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\msfeeds.dll
[2010/09/15 15:28:21 | 000,387,584 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\iedkcs32.dll
[2010/09/15 15:28:21 | 000,055,808 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\iernonce.dll
[2010/09/15 15:28:20 | 001,638,912 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.tlb
[2010/09/15 15:28:20 | 001,469,440 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\inetcpl.cpl
[2010/09/15 15:28:20 | 000,071,680 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\iesetup.dll
[2010/09/15 15:28:18 | 000,184,320 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\iepeers.dll
[2010/09/15 15:28:18 | 000,164,352 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ieui.dll
[2010/09/15 15:28:17 | 000,611,840 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\mstime.dll
[2010/09/15 15:28:17 | 000,025,600 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\jsproxy.dll
[2010/09/15 15:28:16 | 000,133,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ieUnatt.exe
[2010/09/15 15:28:16 | 000,109,056 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\iesysprep.dll
[2010/09/15 15:28:08 | 004,240,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\System32\GameUXLegacyGDFs.dll
[2010/09/15 15:28:08 | 000,028,672 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\Apphlpdm.dll
[2010/09/15 15:26:07 | 003,600,768 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ntkrnlpa.exe
[2010/09/15 15:26:05 | 003,548,040 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ntoskrnl.exe
[2010/09/15 15:24:21 | 002,037,760 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\win32k.sys
[2010/09/15 15:24:15 | 000,036,864 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\rtutils.dll
[2010/09/15 15:19:14 | 000,289,792 | ---- | C] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\Windows\System32\atmfd.dll
[2010/09/15 15:19:13 | 000,034,304 | ---- | C] (Adobe Systems) -- C:\Windows\System32\atmlib.dll
[2010/09/15 15:19:11 | 000,067,072 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\asycfilt.dll
[2010/09/15 14:49:00 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Roaming\Tific
[2010/09/15 14:48:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\Symantec
[2010/09/07 03:07:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\tdsskiller
[2010/09/06 09:02:19 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Ian\DoctorWeb
[2010/09/06 04:22:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Roaming\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
[2010/09/06 04:22:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
[2010/09/06 04:22:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware
[2010/09/05 10:28:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\STOPzilla!
[2010/08/30 02:24:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Sun
[2010/08/30 02:24:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java
[2010/08/30 02:21:34 | 000,423,656 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\System32\deployJava1.dll
[2010/08/30 02:21:34 | 000,153,376 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\System32\javaws.exe
[2010/08/30 02:21:34 | 000,145,184 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\System32\javaw.exe
[2010/08/30 02:21:34 | 000,145,184 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\System32\java.exe
[2010/08/30 02:15:10 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\CrashDumps
[2010/08/28 23:39:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\ElevatedDiagnostics
[2010/08/28 23:36:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell
[2010/08/28 23:32:09 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft ATS
[2010/08/28 20:42:08 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\Apps
[2010/08/28 18:07:30 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Roaming\Malwarebytes
[2010/08/28 18:07:20 | 000,038,224 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
[2010/08/28 18:07:19 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes
[2010/08/28 18:07:17 | 000,020,952 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mbam.sys
[2010/08/28 18:07:17 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
[2010/08/25 15:20:59 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA
[2010/08/25 15:06:13 | 000,465,440 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvmccssr.dll
[2010/08/25 15:06:13 | 000,092,704 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvmctray.dll
[2010/08/25 15:06:12 | 007,546,048 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\nvlddmkm.sys
[2010/08/25 15:06:12 | 003,463,712 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvgamesr.dll
[2010/08/25 15:06:12 | 003,451,424 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvgames.dll
[2010/08/25 15:06:12 | 000,236,064 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvmccs.dll
[2010/08/25 15:06:12 | 000,195,104 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvmccss.dll
[2010/08/25 15:06:12 | 000,045,056 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvmccsrs.dll
[2010/08/25 15:06:11 | 005,976,064 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvd3dum.dll
[2010/08/25 15:06:11 | 005,806,624 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvdispsr.dll
[2010/08/25 15:06:11 | 004,000,288 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvdisps.dll
[2010/08/25 15:06:11 | 001,470,464 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvcuda.dll
[2010/08/25 15:06:10 | 013,605,408 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvcpl.dll
[2010/08/25 15:06:10 | 000,795,104 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\dpinst.exe
[2010/08/25 15:06:10 | 000,143,360 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvcolor.exe
[2010/08/25 15:06:10 | 000,135,168 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvcod138.dll
[2010/08/25 15:06:10 | 000,135,168 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvcod.dll
[2010/08/25 15:06:09 | 009,019,392 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvoglv32.dll
[2010/08/25 15:06:09 | 004,155,936 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvvitvsr.dll
[2010/08/25 15:06:09 | 003,770,912 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvvitvs.dll
[2010/08/25 15:06:09 | 002,988,576 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvwssr.dll
[2010/08/25 15:06:09 | 002,697,760 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvwss.dll
[2010/08/25 15:06:09 | 002,504,192 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvwgf2um.dll
[2010/08/25 15:06:09 | 000,929,792 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvsvcr.dll
[2010/08/25 15:06:09 | 000,453,152 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvudisp.exe
[2010/08/25 15:06:08 | 002,861,600 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvmoblsr.dll
[2010/08/25 15:06:08 | 001,255,968 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvmobls.dll
[2010/08/25 14:41:52 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Ian.2
[2008/10/19 16:20:52 | 000,774,144 | ---- | C] (RealNetworks, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\RngInterstitial.dll
[2007/01/30 14:47:52 | 000,643,072 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtpmui.dll
[2007/01/30 14:46:00 | 001,224,704 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtserv.dll
[2007/01/30 14:38:18 | 000,421,888 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtcomm.dll
[2007/01/30 14:36:30 | 000,585,728 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtlmpm.dll
[2007/01/30 14:35:00 | 000,397,312 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtiesc.dll
[2007/01/30 14:32:06 | 000,094,208 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtpplc.dll
[2007/01/30 14:31:08 | 000,684,032 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtcomc.dll
[2007/01/30 14:30:30 | 000,163,840 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtprox.dll
[2007/01/30 14:22:32 | 000,413,696 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtinpa.dll
[2007/01/30 14:21:46 | 000,995,328 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtusb1.dll
[2007/01/30 14:17:02 | 000,696,320 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbthbn3.dll
[1 C:\Users\Ian\Documents\*.tmp files -> C:\Users\Ian\Documents\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/09/15 16:59:43 | 006,553,600 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ian\ntuser.dat
[2010/09/15 16:58:56 | 000,713,158 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2010/09/15 16:58:56 | 000,611,788 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\perfh009.dat
[2010/09/15 16:58:56 | 000,106,796 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\perfc009.dat
[2010/09/15 16:53:13 | 000,031,681 | ---- | M] () -- C:\ProgramData\nvModes.dat
[2010/09/15 16:53:13 | 000,031,681 | ---- | M] () -- C:\ProgramData\nvModes.001
[2010/09/15 16:52:10 | 000,003,552 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-2P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2010/09/15 16:52:10 | 000,003,552 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-2P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2010/09/15 16:51:34 | 000,379,584 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2010/09/15 16:51:15 | 000,000,006 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\SA.DAT
[2010/09/15 16:50:43 | 000,067,584 | --S- | M] () -- C:\Windows\bootstat.dat
[2010/09/15 16:46:45 | 2143,358,976 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2010/09/15 16:42:33 | 000,524,288 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ian\ntuser.dat{8ae760fa-a32c-11df-a030-9af8aa281e40}.TMContainer00000000000000000001.regtrans-ms
[2010/09/15 16:42:33 | 000,065,536 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ian\ntuser.dat{8ae760fa-a32c-11df-a030-9af8aa281e40}.TM.blf
[2010/09/15 16:40:58 | 002,842,296 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\IconCache.db
[2010/09/15 16:40:15 | 001,987,894 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\NIS\1107000.00C\Cat.DB
[2010/09/15 14:48:54 | 000,000,388 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\User_Feed_Synchronization-{BEDBA41B-6C91-4AD5-BC9B-4ACFA8FAE0AD}.job
[2010/09/06 21:24:28 | 001,188,006 | ---- | M] () -- C:\tdsskiller.zip
[2010/09/06 12:39:05 | 205,331,517 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
[2010/09/06 08:48:45 | 000,000,653 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ian\Desktop\StartUpLite.lnk
[2010/09/06 04:22:05 | 000,001,802 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition.lnk
[2010/09/06 03:39:57 | 000,672,507 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ian\Documents\Disable your CD Emulation Software.docx
[2010/09/06 00:47:59 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ian\defogger_reenable
[2010/09/06 00:38:46 | 000,000,162 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ian\Documents\~$sable your CD Emulation Software.docx
[2010/09/06 00:30:59 | 000,476,896 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ian\Documents\What is svchost.docx
[2010/09/05 09:40:35 | 000,000,036 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\housecall.guid.cache
[2010/09/03 23:17:06 | 001,048,576 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ian\ntuser.dat{8ae760f9-a32c-11df-a030-9af8aa281e40}.TxR.2.regtrans-ms
[2010/09/03 23:17:06 | 001,048,576 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ian\ntuser.dat{8ae760f9-a32c-11df-a030-9af8aa281e40}.TxR.1.regtrans-ms
[2010/09/03 23:17:06 | 001,048,576 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ian\ntuser.dat{8ae760f9-a32c-11df-a030-9af8aa281e40}.TxR.0.regtrans-ms
[2010/09/03 23:17:06 | 000,065,536 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ian\ntuser.dat{8ae760f9-a32c-11df-a030-9af8aa281e40}.TxR.blf
[2010/08/31 13:25:25 | 000,001,888 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Dell Backup and Recovery Manager.lnk
[2010/08/30 00:05:31 | 000,008,268 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\d3d9caps.dat
[2010/08/29 01:26:37 | 045,637,646 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\LRQICTJQXLY
[2010/08/28 23:33:13 | 003,276,800 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\ocsetup_install_MicrosoftWindowsPowerShell.etl
[2010/08/28 23:33:13 | 000,196,608 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\ocsetup_cbs_install_MicrosoftWindowsPowerShell.perf
[2010/08/28 23:33:13 | 000,065,536 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\ocsetup_cbs_install_MicrosoftWindowsPowerShell.dpx
[2010/08/28 18:07:22 | 000,000,820 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.lnk
[2010/08/26 06:22:26 | 000,075,264 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ian\Norton 082510.wps
[2010/08/26 06:22:26 | 000,000,136 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Roaming\wklnhst.dat
[2010/08/25 11:49:34 | 000,002,215 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Norton Internet Security.lnk

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2010/09/08 19:42:11 | 2143,358,976 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2010/09/07 03:06:36 | 001,188,006 | ---- | C] () -- C:\tdsskiller.zip
[2010/09/06 08:48:45 | 000,000,653 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ian\Desktop\StartUpLite.lnk
[2010/09/06 04:22:05 | 000,001,802 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition.lnk
[2010/09/06 02:02:45 | 205,331,517 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
[2010/09/06 00:47:59 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ian\defogger_reenable
[2010/09/06 00:38:46 | 000,000,162 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ian\Documents\~$sable your CD Emulation Software.docx
[2010/09/06 00:38:45 | 000,672,507 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ian\Documents\Disable your CD Emulation Software.docx
[2010/09/06 00:30:58 | 000,476,896 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ian\Documents\What is svchost.docx
[2010/09/05 09:40:35 | 000,000,036 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\housecall.guid.cache
[2010/09/03 23:17:06 | 001,048,576 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ian\ntuser.dat{8ae760f9-a32c-11df-a030-9af8aa281e40}.TxR.2.regtrans-ms
[2010/09/03 23:17:06 | 001,048,576 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ian\ntuser.dat{8ae760f9-a32c-11df-a030-9af8aa281e40}.TxR.1.regtrans-ms
[2010/09/03 23:17:06 | 001,048,576 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ian\ntuser.dat{8ae760f9-a32c-11df-a030-9af8aa281e40}.TxR.0.regtrans-ms
[2010/09/03 23:17:06 | 000,065,536 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ian\ntuser.dat{8ae760f9-a32c-11df-a030-9af8aa281e40}.TxR.blf
[2010/08/31 13:25:25 | 000,001,888 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Dell Backup and Recovery Manager.lnk
[2010/08/29 21:25:40 | 000,000,388 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\User_Feed_Synchronization-{BEDBA41B-6C91-4AD5-BC9B-4ACFA8FAE0AD}.job
[2010/08/29 01:19:11 | 045,637,646 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\LRQICTJQXLY
[2010/08/28 23:32:33 | 003,276,800 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\ocsetup_install_MicrosoftWindowsPowerShell.etl
[2010/08/28 23:32:33 | 000,196,608 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\ocsetup_cbs_install_MicrosoftWindowsPowerShell.perf
[2010/08/28 23:32:33 | 000,065,536 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\ocsetup_cbs_install_MicrosoftWindowsPowerShell.dpx
[2010/08/28 18:07:22 | 000,000,820 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.lnk
[2010/08/26 06:22:26 | 000,075,264 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ian\Norton 082510.wps
[2010/08/25 15:13:05 | 000,031,681 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\nvModes.dat
[2010/08/25 15:13:05 | 000,031,681 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\nvModes.001
[2010/08/25 15:06:11 | 000,009,277 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\nvdisp.nvu
[2010/08/25 15:06:10 | 000,202,019 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\nvapps.xml
[2010/08/25 15:06:09 | 000,039,583 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\nvwsapps.xml
[2010/08/08 17:54:40 | 000,000,258 | RHS- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\ntuser.pol
[2010/08/06 06:23:59 | 000,000,231 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\wininit.ini
[2009/09/25 02:24:18 | 000,117,248 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\EhStorAuthn.dll
[2009/08/24 19:04:58 | 000,000,048 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\ezsidmv.dat
[2009/08/03 14:07:42 | 000,403,816 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\OGACheckControl.dll
[2009/01/02 15:02:30 | 000,000,105 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\DownloadLog.txt
[2008/10/25 06:19:30 | 000,018,432 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2008/04/07 11:44:20 | 000,008,268 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\d3d9caps.dat
[2007/10/02 00:00:22 | 000,000,136 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Roaming\wklnhst.dat
[2007/08/19 15:54:55 | 000,027,145 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Roaming\nvModes.dat
[2007/08/07 19:57:10 | 000,016,480 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\rixdicon.dll
[2007/08/07 19:57:01 | 001,060,424 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\WdfCoInstaller01000.dll
[2007/08/07 12:21:52 | 000,065,536 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\bcmwlrmt.dll
[2007/02/19 07:20:28 | 000,106,496 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtinsr.dll
[2007/02/19 07:20:24 | 000,036,864 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtcur.dll
[2007/02/19 07:20:02 | 000,135,168 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtjswr.dll
[2007/02/19 07:17:06 | 000,176,128 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtinsb.dll
[2007/02/19 07:17:00 | 000,086,016 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtcub.dll
[2007/02/19 07:16:52 | 000,073,728 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtcu.dll
[2007/02/19 07:16:48 | 000,159,744 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtins.dll
[2007/02/19 07:15:34 | 000,434,176 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtutil.dll
[2007/02/07 17:57:16 | 000,344,064 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtcoin.dll
[2007/01/22 07:18:28 | 000,069,632 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtcfg.dll
[2006/11/02 06:25:44 | 000,159,744 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\atitmmxx.dll
[2006/11/02 03:40:29 | 000,013,750 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\pacerprf.ini
[2005/08/18 10:26:46 | 000,040,960 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtvs.dll
[2005/05/25 13:07:26 | 000,061,440 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtcnv4.dll

========== Custom Scans ==========

< %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe >

< MD5 for: AGP440.SYS >
[2008/01/19 03:42:25 | 000,056,376 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=13F9E33747E6B41A3FF305C37DB0D360 -- C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\machine.inf_51b95d75\AGP440.sys
[2008/01/19 03:42:25 | 000,056,376 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=13F9E33747E6B41A3FF305C37DB0D360 -- C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\machine.inf_f750e484\AGP440.sys
[2008/01/19 03:42:25 | 000,056,376 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=13F9E33747E6B41A3FF305C37DB0D360 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_machine.inf_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18000_none_ba12ed3bbeb0d97a\AGP440.sys
[2008/01/19 03:42:25 | 000,056,376 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=13F9E33747E6B41A3FF305C37DB0D360 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_machine.inf_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18005_none_bbfe6647bbd2a4c6\AGP440.sys
[2007/08/07 19:51:41 | 000,053,864 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=8B10CE1C1F9F1D47E4DEB1A547A00CD4 -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\AGP440.sys
[2007/08/07 19:51:41 | 000,053,864 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=8B10CE1C1F9F1D47E4DEB1A547A00CD4 -- C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\machine.inf_8ed06b47\AGP440.sys
[2007/08/07 19:51:41 | 000,053,864 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=8B10CE1C1F9F1D47E4DEB1A547A00CD4 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_machine.inf_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16400_none_b82caac9c18a4e3b\AGP440.sys
[2007/08/07 19:51:41 | 000,053,864 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=BF34B4A0E0B64440C5389AA6B902F4AD -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_machine.inf_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.20496_none_b85af81edaeb8461\AGP440.sys
[2006/11/02 05:49:52 | 000,053,864 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=EF23439CDD587F64C2C1B8825CEAD7D8 -- C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\machine.inf_920a2c1f\AGP440.sys

< MD5 for: ATAPI.SYS >
[2009/04/11 02:32:26 | 000,019,944 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=1F05B78AB91C9075565A9D8A4B880BC4 -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\atapi.sys
[2009/04/11 02:32:26 | 000,019,944 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=1F05B78AB91C9075565A9D8A4B880BC4 -- C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\mshdc.inf_b12d8e84\atapi.sys
[2009/04/11 02:32:26 | 000,019,944 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=1F05B78AB91C9075565A9D8A4B880BC4 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_mshdc.inf_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18005_none_df23a1261eab99e8\atapi.sys
[2007/10/23 23:56:19 | 000,021,560 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=224505155EC3E36D7A1F36E446F04C2A -- C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\849b321448ad54f888bc4129bd98f62b\x86_mshdc.inf_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16584_none_daff695624a08568\atapi.sys
[2008/01/19 03:41:30 | 000,021,560 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=2D9C903DC76A66813D350A562DE40ED9 -- C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\mshdc.inf_cc18792d\atapi.sys
[2008/01/19 03:41:30 | 000,021,560 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=2D9C903DC76A66813D350A562DE40ED9 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_mshdc.inf_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18000_none_dd38281a2189ce9c\atapi.sys
[2006/11/02 05:49:36 | 000,019,048 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=4F4FCB8B6EA06784FB6D475B7EC7300F -- C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\mshdc.inf_c6c2e699\atapi.sys
[2007/08/07 19:52:18 | 000,019,048 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=5653737BAD8C6C10136451C195C19881 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_mshdc.inf_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.20485_none_db8a029f3dbd443b\atapi.sys
[2007/08/07 19:52:10 | 000,021,688 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=9E7E85EC61D1C9C3171CC08427108863 -- C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\mshdc.inf_5a9555b4\atapi.sys
[2007/08/07 19:52:10 | 000,021,688 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=9E7E85EC61D1C9C3171CC08427108863 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_mshdc.inf_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.20509_none_dbe4850d3d78c736\atapi.sys
[2007/08/07 19:52:18 | 000,019,048 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=A779CA2C76DA4FCB595E692C05E8E4EB -- C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\mshdc.inf_82339ef2\atapi.sys
[2007/08/07 19:52:18 | 000,019,048 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=A779CA2C76DA4FCB595E692C05E8E4EB -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_mshdc.inf_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16391_none_daf194c024ab5b06\atapi.sys
[2008/03/13 21:41:26 | 000,021,560 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=B35CFCEF838382AB6490B321C87EDF17 -- C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\mshdc.inf_7de13c21\atapi.sys
[2008/03/13 21:41:26 | 000,021,560 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=B35CFCEF838382AB6490B321C87EDF17 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_mshdc.inf_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16632_none_db337a442479c42c\atapi.sys
[2007/10/24 00:11:26 | 000,021,560 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=BFD3DF48C9ED81934FE21E8E3CFC2496 -- C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\849b321448ad54f888bc4129bd98f62b\x86_mshdc.inf_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.20707_none_dbe288453d7a8ed6\atapi.sys
[2008/03/13 21:41:25 | 000,021,560 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=E03E8C99D15D0381E02743C36AFC7C6F -- C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\mshdc.inf_64dfd8ea\atapi.sys
[2008/03/13 21:41:25 | 000,021,560 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=E03E8C99D15D0381E02743C36AFC7C6F -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_mshdc.inf_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.20757_none_dbac78a93da31a8b\atapi.sys

< MD5 for: CNGAUDIT.DLL >
[2006/11/02 05:46:03 | 000,011,776 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=7F15B4953378C8B5161D65C26D5FED4D -- C:\Windows\System32\cngaudit.dll
[2006/11/02 05:46:03 | 000,011,776 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=7F15B4953378C8B5161D65C26D5FED4D -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-cngaudit-dll_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16386_none_e62d292932a96ce6\cngaudit.dll

< MD5 for: IASTOR.SYS >
[2007/05/09 07:22:56 | 000,277,784 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) MD5=FD7F9D74C2B35DBDA400804A3F5ED5D8 -- C:\Drivers\storage\R154200\iastor.sys
[2007/05/09 07:22:56 | 000,277,784 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) MD5=FD7F9D74C2B35DBDA400804A3F5ED5D8 -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\iaStor.sys
[2007/05/09 07:22:56 | 000,277,784 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) MD5=FD7F9D74C2B35DBDA400804A3F5ED5D8 -- C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\iaahci.inf_1cb29a96\iaStor.sys
[2007/05/09 07:22:56 | 000,277,784 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) MD5=FD7F9D74C2B35DBDA400804A3F5ED5D8 -- C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\iastor.inf_8f0cb06b\iaStor.sys

< MD5 for: IASTORV.SYS >
[2008/01/19 03:42:51 | 000,235,064 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) MD5=54155EA1B0DF185878E0FC9EC3AC3A14 -- C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\iastorv.inf_c9df7691\iaStorV.sys
[2008/01/19 03:42:51 | 000,235,064 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) MD5=54155EA1B0DF185878E0FC9EC3AC3A14 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_iastorv.inf_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18000_none_af11527887c7fa8f\iaStorV.sys
[2006/11/02 05:51:25 | 000,232,040 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) MD5=C957BF4B5D80B46C5017BF0101E6C906 -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\iaStorV.sys
[2006/11/02 05:51:25 | 000,232,040 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) MD5=C957BF4B5D80B46C5017BF0101E6C906 -- C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\iastorv.inf_37cdafa4\iaStorV.sys

< MD5 for: NETLOGON.DLL >
[2006/11/02 05:46:11 | 000,559,616 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=889A2C9F2AACCD8F64EF50AC0B3D553B -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-security-netlogon_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16386_none_fb80f5473b0ed783\netlogon.dll
[2009/04/11 02:28:23 | 000,592,896 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=95DAECF0FB120A7B5DA679CC54E37DDE -- C:\Windows\System32\netlogon.dll
[2009/04/11 02:28:23 | 000,592,896 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=95DAECF0FB120A7B5DA679CC54E37DDE -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-security-netlogon_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18005_none_ffa3304f351bb3a3\netlogon.dll
[2008/01/19 03:35:36 | 000,592,384 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=A8EFC0B6E75B789F7FD3BA5025D4E37F -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-security-netlogon_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18000_none_fdb7b74337f9e857\netlogon.dll

< MD5 for: NVRAID.SYS >
[2008/01/19 03:43:01 | 000,102,968 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) MD5=2EDF9E7751554B42CBB60116DE727101 -- C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvraid.inf_31c3d71d\nvraid.sys
[2008/01/19 03:43:01 | 000,102,968 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) MD5=2EDF9E7751554B42CBB60116DE727101 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_nvraid.inf_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18000_none_39dac327befea467\nvraid.sys
[2006/11/02 05:50:24 | 000,088,680 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) MD5=E69E946F80C1C31C53003BFBF50CBB7C -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\nvraid.sys
[2006/11/02 05:50:24 | 000,088,680 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) MD5=E69E946F80C1C31C53003BFBF50CBB7C -- C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvraid.inf_733654ff\nvraid.sys

< MD5 for: NVSTOR.SYS >
[2006/11/02 05:50:13 | 000,040,040 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) MD5=9E0BA19A28C498A6D323D065DB76DFFC -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\nvstor.sys
[2006/11/02 05:50:13 | 000,040,040 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) MD5=9E0BA19A28C498A6D323D065DB76DFFC -- C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvraid.inf_733654ff\nvstor.sys
[2008/01/19 03:42:09 | 000,045,112 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) MD5=ABED0C09758D1D97DB0042DBB2688177 -- C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvraid.inf_31c3d71d\nvstor.sys
[2008/01/19 03:42:09 | 000,045,112 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) MD5=ABED0C09758D1D97DB0042DBB2688177 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_nvraid.inf_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18000_none_39dac327befea467\nvstor.sys

< MD5 for: SCECLI.DLL >
[2008/01/19 03:36:19 | 000,177,152 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=28B84EB538F7E8A0FE8B9299D591E0B9 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-s..urationengineclient_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18000_none_380de25bd91b6f12\scecli.dll
[2006/11/02 05:46:12 | 000,176,640 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=80E2839D05CA5970A86D7BE2A08BFF61 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-s..urationengineclient_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16386_none_35d7205fdc305e3e\scecli.dll
[2009/04/11 02:28:24 | 000,177,152 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=8FC182167381E9915651267044105EE1 -- C:\Windows\System32\scecli.dll
[2009/04/11 02:28:24 | 000,177,152 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=8FC182167381E9915651267044105EE1 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-s..urationengineclient_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18005_none_39f95b67d63d3a5e\scecli.dll

< %systemroot%\*. /mp /s >

< %systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles >
[2007/03/21 15:33:40 | 000,065,536 | ---- | M] () Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\Windows\System32\bcmwlrmt.dll
[2009/03/08 07:31:42 | 000,348,160 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\Windows\System32\dxtmsft.dll
[2009/03/08 07:31:37 | 000,216,064 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\Windows\System32\dxtrans.dll
[2009/04/11 02:27:47 | 000,241,128 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\Windows\System32\rsaenh.dll
[2009/04/11 02:28:23 | 000,228,352 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\Windows\System32\SLC.dll

< %systemroot%\Tasks\*.job /lockedfiles >

< %systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /lockedfiles >

< %systemroot%\System32\config\*.sav >
[2006/11/02 06:34:05 | 000,008,192 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\config\COMPONENTS.SAV
[2006/11/02 06:34:05 | 000,020,480 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\config\DEFAULT.SAV
[2006/11/02 06:34:05 | 000,008,192 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\config\SECURITY.SAV
[2006/11/02 06:34:08 | 010,133,504 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\config\SOFTWARE.SAV
[2006/11/02 06:34:08 | 001,826,816 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\config\SYSTEM.SAV

< %systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /90 >
[2010/06/18 11:04:57 | 000,302,080 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\srv.sys
[2010/06/18 11:04:44 | 000,144,896 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\srv2.sys
[2010/08/11 01:23:16 | 000,124,976 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\SYMEVENT.SYS

========== Alternate Data Streams ==========

@Alternate Data Stream - 118 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:5C321E34
@Alternate Data Stream - 113 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:62E2D794
< End of report >

Extras.txt:

OTL Extras logfile created on: 9/15/2010 5:01:51 PM - Run 1
Windows Vista Home Basic Edition Service Pack 2 (Version = 6.0.6002) - Type = NTWorkstation
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

2.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 40.00% Memory free
4.00 Gb Paging File | 3.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 73.00% Paging File free

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 107.19 Gb Total Space | 55.30 Gb Free Space | 51.60% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 2.00 Gb Total Space | 1.40 Gb Free Space | 69.76% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Scan Mode: All users
File Age = 30 Days
Output = Standard

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.cpl [@ = cplfile] -- C:\Windows\System32\control.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
.hlp [@ = hlpfile] -- C:\Windows\winhlp32.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1952749761-891985826-2573808009-1000\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.exe [@ = exefile] -- Reg Error: Key error. File not found
.html [@ = FirefoxHTML] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe (Mozilla Corporation)

========== Shell Spawning ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %*
comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cplfile [cplopen] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\control.exe "%1",%* (Microsoft Corporation)
exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
helpfile [open] -- Reg Error: Key error.
hlpfile [open] -- %SystemRoot%\winhlp32.exe %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
htmlfile [edit] -- "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\msohtmed.exe" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
htmlfile [print] -- "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\msohtmed.exe" /p %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
inffile [install] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\InfDefaultInstall.exe "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
piffile [open] -- "%1" %*
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1"
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l (Microsoft Corporation)
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1
Directory [cmd] -- cmd.exe /s /k pushd "%V" (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [OneNote.Open] -- C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\ONENOTE.EXE "%L" (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [Winamp.Bookmark] -- "C:\Program Files\Winamp\Winamp.exe" /BOOKMARK "%1" (Nullsoft)
Directory [Winamp.Enqueue] -- "C:\Program Files\Winamp\Winamp.exe" /ADD "%1" (Nullsoft)
Directory [Winamp.Play] -- "C:\Program Files\Winamp\Winamp.exe" "%1" (Nullsoft)
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /separate,/idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /separate,/e,/idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Security Center Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"cval" = 1
"UacDisableNotify" = 1
"InternetSettingsDisableNotify" = 1
"AutoUpdateDisableNotify" = 1
"AntiVirusOverride" = 0
"AntiVirusDisableNotify" = 0
"FirewallDisableNotify" = 0
"UpdatesDisableNotify" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]
"DisableMonitoring" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]
"DisableMonitoring" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]
"DisableMonitoring" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc]
"AntiVirusOverride" = 0
"AntiSpywareOverride" = 0
"FirewallOverride" = 0
"VistaSp1" = Reg Error: Unknown registry data type -- File not found
"VistaSp2" = Reg Error: Unknown registry data type -- File not found

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc\Vol]

========== System Restore Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows NT\SystemRestore]

========== Firewall Settings ==========
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile]
"DisableNotifications" = 0
"EnableFirewall" = 0
"DefaultOutboundAction" = 0
"DefaultInboundAction" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\PublicProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 0
"DoNotAllowExceptions" = 0

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

========== Vista Active Open Ports Exception List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\FirewallRules]
"{1576CB5C-83CA-4EA1-96FB-AEFB1B287A95}" = lport=6004 | protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\microsoft office\office12\outlook.exe |
"{28CAC12E-1593-4B60-9E7A-E31E43A88181}" = rport=2177 | protocol=6 | dir=out | svc=qwave | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{4EDDA817-6E8D-4CF9-91D2-0EBBDF861776}" = lport=2177 | protocol=17 | dir=in | svc=qwave | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{57458279-1FAA-4B55-AF86-6AD11927CEF0}" = lport=2869 | protocol=6 | dir=in | app=system |
"{5ED131B7-FEC9-486D-8266-F901FC149778}" = lport=10421 | protocol=17 | dir=in | name=singleclick discovery protocol |
"{6CBB2464-A4F4-4E68-87A2-0BBFEFB00680}" = lport=137 | protocol=17 | dir=in | name=netbios name service |
"{6FDFC3DF-AE55-4953-9281-63941B4670F2}" = lport=139 | protocol=6 | dir=in | name=netbios file/printer sharing |
"{7152E6A9-F070-4EB8-AF36-F9DFB3BDE8FE}" = lport=10426 | protocol=17 | dir=in | name=singleclick icc |
"{76B7DAE4-D331-4C66-946B-24EFB5CCCB04}" = lport=2869 | protocol=6 | dir=in | app=system |
"{7B5B1B58-77D7-48D6-B969-E51D669FAD69}" = lport=1900 | protocol=17 | dir=in | svc=ssdpsrv | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{9662DF70-7607-4E9C-9FA0-29D128D86BE7}" = rport=1900 | protocol=17 | dir=out | svc=ssdpsrv | app=c:\windows\system32\svchost.exe |
"{C187FDD7-37EC-44EC-A1A4-21ADC5AF2A8A}" = lport=10243 | protocol=6 | dir=in | app=system |
"{C2F56CCE-4DEC-44E2-9B86-80A604CA2F69}" = lport=138 | protocol=17 | dir=in | name=netbios datagram service |
"{CEF3BBBA-59E7-4186-91A1-7D7EED912CE4}" = rport=1900 | protocol=17 | dir=out | svc=ssdpsrv | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{D68750D5-C7F8-4EE6-AB68-2C477AF4D782}" = rport=2177 | protocol=17 | dir=out | svc=qwave | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{DDDAA24C-6598-4DF7-8E91-B2AB9E8AE894}" = lport=445 | protocol=6 | dir=in | name=microsoft directory services |
"{EA533943-66DF-491E-B694-8A7F3C188ADD}" = rport=10243 | protocol=6 | dir=out | app=system |
"{ED764934-C834-4D14-8F48-AC6ED3A50BB0}" = lport=2177 | protocol=6 | dir=in | svc=qwave | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{FD09C6EA-8462-4E8B-A9A8-51B51A5FA3B5}" = lport=1900 | protocol=17 | dir=in | svc=ssdpsrv | app=c:\windows\system32\svchost.exe |
"{FDCF267B-1F69-44BB-91C2-34DC979F3A57}" = lport=443 | protocol=6 | dir=in | app=system |

========== Vista Active Application Exception List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\FirewallRules]
"{01416894-36A9-4428-AD31-7386F2E89D31}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |
"{0E293BF8-7B74-49DC-82E8-3762B115A1A5}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\itunes\itunes.exe |
"{1AEA9820-AF71-4D8B-A3AE-A3D118E20C5B}" = protocol=17 | dir=out | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |
"{1B337ADB-9663-4D1E-AED6-1E31897D6B4F}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files\dell\mediadirect\pcmservice.exe |
"{2049C63B-5F43-480A-BC64-DE5F0FE8FC7F}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\windows\system32\dlbtcoms.exe |
"{212B5DCA-9864-4C01-A3AC-FD983E806884}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmpnetwk.exe |
"{25C86814-122F-430D-A345-765E1E14D7EF}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmpnetwk.exe |
"{2A09A167-6A20-42D4-877E-7A75A7047368}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files\dell\mediadirect\powercinema.exe |
"{47BFF446-F630-45F7-BE08-FFDBF9FD92EB}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\bonjour\mdnsresponder.exe |
"{47C21363-B152-4A17-87E5-E043DBB5554A}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | app=system |
"{5774BCD6-B3EF-4BF5-BF75-6CF6DEBA9DB5}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\windows\system32\dlbtcoms.exe |
"{5A312084-1903-409F-B942-C915D0C52F3A}" = protocol=17 | dir=out | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmpnetwk.exe |
"{6324CC3C-B9DC-4731-A83C-E2001F66609C}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\microsoft office\office12\onenote.exe |
"{6675729B-4AE2-4634-83D2-487F6ACA5291}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\microsoft office\office12\groove.exe |
"{693ABE2B-DC89-43E5-9734-908C59AE6D7E}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | app=system |
"{6FAEC926-783F-4259-A6B2-DDCEE302E406}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files\dell\mediadirect\kernel\dms\clmsservice.exe |
"{7A5E9E44-671D-4BE7-AB24-F7E84F33D8CC}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmpnetwk.exe |
"{87F0B2BD-5BC8-4003-BDF7-9C809F444324}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |
"{88478E42-102C-4328-BB53-4CCEC373F834}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |
"{92A8DEE4-B7F9-47AC-8753-C8027E0963E4}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files\dell\mediadirect\kernel\dmp\clbrowserengine.exe |
"{98374E0A-6DDF-4F05-B6B9-7386A8AAF6F9}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |
"{99907412-6EF6-4845-9A10-80F879422EF2}" = protocol=17 | dir=out | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |
"{9F146BC7-A9A6-4ED7-A347-53B952192A63}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\dell network assistant\ezi_hnm2.exe |
"{AD28AACC-833A-49E0-A78C-5D2EA069EFE8}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\bonjour\mdnsresponder.exe |
"{B4051EF3-C823-4561-8B20-E74D561CF3FE}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | svc=upnphost | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{C8EC9286-774B-445B-90A5-08E67B80A912}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\itunes\itunes.exe |
"{D16AF187-9A46-49F6-8ABB-E37FD9C276D5}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\microsoft office\office12\onenote.exe |
"{D324B343-76BA-4174-AE18-F3F0822BF1C2}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\dell network assistant\ezi_hnm2.exe |
"{D4716E03-E87D-4E61-8166-1A0C15E0E32F}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | svc=upnphost | app=c:\windows\system32\svchost.exe |
"{F21A8A79-BC71-4A68-B460-485C69291AB6}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\microsoft office\office12\groove.exe |
"{FC6D2C5F-18E5-4DBD-8B46-02F4CC329EB8}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | app=c:\windows\system32\wudfhost.exe |

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{0240BDFB-2995-4A3F-8C96-18D41282B716}" = Dell Network Assistant
"{02E89EFC-7B07-4D5A-AA03-9EC0902914EE}" = VC 9.0 Runtime
"{0F756CD9-4A1E-409B-B101-601DDC4C03AA}" = QualxServ Service Agreement
"{1D5E29AD-39A9-4D0A-A8B6-46A6FCD8C995}" = Live! Cam Avatar v1.0
"{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216015FF}" = Java™ 6 Update 21
"{28BE306E-5DA6-4F9C-BDB0-DBA3C8C6FFFD}" = QuickTime
"{2A03B9F8-BE6D-43C6-A16A-B9998A194AF0}" = Garmin Training Center
"{3F92ABBB-6BBF-11D5-B229-002078017FBF}" = NetWaiting
"{4A03706F-666A-4037-7777-5F2748764D10}" = Java Auto Updater
"{553255F3-78FD-40F1-A6F8-6882140265FE}" = Apple Application Support
"{5CD29180-A95E-11D3-A4EB-00C04F7BDB2C}" = User's Guides
"{5ECB3A3C-980B-4D12-9724-25DCB07A1F47}" = iTunes
"{64658686-0CD4-4CF6-983D-0A6BE32007DB}" = Business Complete Care Services Agreement
"{65D0C510-D7B6-4438-9FC8-E6B91115AB0D}" = Live! Cam Avatar Creator
"{65F9E1F3-A2C1-4AA9-9F33-A3AEB0255F0E}" = Garmin USB Drivers
"{6956856F-B6B3-4BE0-BA0B-8F495BE32033}" = Apple Software Update
"{6D52C408-B09A-4520-9B18-475B81D393F1}" = Microsoft Works
"{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{770657D0-A123-3C07-8E44-1C83EC895118}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053
"{7F0C4457-8E64-491B-8D7B-991504365D1E}" = QuickSet
"{8A253629-0511-4854-8B4E-46E57E66005C}" = Bonjour
"{90120000-0015-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Access MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0015-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ULTIMATER_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ULTIMATER_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ULTIMATER_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0019-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Publisher MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0019-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ULTIMATER_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-001A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ULTIMATER_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ULTIMATER_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2007
"{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ULTIMATER_{ABDDE972-355B-4AF1-89A8-DA50B7B5C045}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2007
"{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ULTIMATER_{F580DDD5-8D37-4998-968E-EBB76BB86787}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2007
"{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ULTIMATER_{187308AB-5FA7-4F14-9AB9-D290383A10D9}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-002C-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2007
"{90120000-0044-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office InfoPath MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0044-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ULTIMATER_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ULTIMATER_{DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-00A1-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office OneNote MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-00A1-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ULTIMATER_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-00BA-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Groove MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-00BA-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ULTIMATER_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0114-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Groove Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0114-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ULTIMATER_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ULTIMATER_{DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0117-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Access Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0117-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ULTIMATER_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{91120000-002E-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007
"{91120000-002E-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ULTIMATER_{0B36C6D6-F5D8-4EAF-BF94-4376A230AD5B}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{91120000-002E-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ULTIMATER_{3D019598-7B59-447A-80AE-815B703B84FF}" = Security Update for Microsoft Office system 2007 (972581)
"{9BDEF074-020E-458D-ADC5-8FF68E0C9B56}" = OutlookAddinSetup
"{9C6978E8-B6D0-4AB7-A7A0-D81A74FBF745}" = MediaDirect
"{9DE1BE03-AFE2-4CDB-BFEB-D06D736CD01A}" = Apple Mobile Device Support
"{A92DAB39-4E2C-4304-9AB6-BC44E68B55E2}" = Google Update Helper
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A93000000001}" = Adobe Reader 9.3.2
"{B0585E15-E03C-4F62-B20E-84639D4A01E5}" = Dell Backup and Recovery Manager
"{B2544A03-10D0-4E5E-BA69-0362FFC20D18}" = OGA Notifier 2.0.0048.0
"{B4092C6D-E886-4CB2-BA68-FE5A88D31DE6}_is1" = Spybot - Search & Destroy
"{C99C0593-3B48-41D9-B42F-6E035B320449}" = Broadcom Management Programs
"{CDDCBBF1-2703-46BC-938B-BCC81A1EEAAA}" = SUPERAntiSpyware
"{CE2CDD62-0124-36CA-84D3-9F4DCF5C5BD9}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"{E646DCF0-5A68-11D5-B229-002078017FBF}" = Digital Line Detect
"{F63A3748-B93D-4360-9AD4-B064481A5C7B}" = Modem Diagnostic Tool
"49CF605F02C7954F4E139D18828DE298CD59217C" = Windows Driver Package - Garmin (grmnusb) GARMIN Devices (06/03/2009 2.3.0.0)
"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
"Adobe Flash Player Plugin" = Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin
"Advanced Audio FX Engine" = Advanced Audio FX Engine
"Advanced Video FX Engine" = Advanced Video FX Engine
"Broadcom 802.11b Network Adapter" = Dell Wireless WLAN Card
"CNXT_MODEM_HDAUDIO_VEN_14F1&DEV_2C06&SUBSYS_14F1000F" = Conexant HDA D330 MDC V.92 Modem
"Creative OEM002" = Laptop Integrated Webcam Driver (1.00.10.0320)
"DELL Webcam Center" = DELL Webcam Center
"DELL Webcam Manager" = DELL Webcam Manager
"Graboid Video" = Graboid Video 1.3
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
"Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"Mozilla ActiveX Control v1.7.12" = Mozilla ActiveX Control v1.7.12
"Mozilla Firefox (3.6.3)" = Mozilla Firefox (3.6.3)
"NIS" = Norton Internet Security
"NVIDIA Drivers" = NVIDIA Drivers
"RealArcade" = RealArcade
"RealArcade 1.2" = RealArcade
"SpywareBlaster_is1" = SpywareBlaster 4.3
"SynTPDeinstKey" = Dell Touchpad
"TweakNow RegCleaner_is1" = TweakNow RegCleaner
"ULTIMATER" = Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007
"VLC media player" = VideoLAN VLC media player 0.8.6d
"Winamp" = Winamp (remove only)

========== HKEY_USERS Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1952749761-891985826-2573808009-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"Move Networks Player - IE" = Move Networks Media Player for Internet Explorer

========== Last 10 Event Log Errors ==========

Error reading Event Logs: The Event Service is not operating properly or the Event Logs are corrupt!

< End of report >

Thanks!!

#10 Pearl1960

Pearl1960
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 15 September 2010 - 04:54 PM

Myrti:

I forgot to mention...after I replaced the kbdclass.sys file and logged in, I got about a third of the Microsoft Updates. I have been working on this laptop since the beginning of August and it has always failed on the Microsoft Updates...even when I went to Microsoft's web site and downloaded the updates, it always failed. Should I try to finish the updates?

Thanks!

#11 myrti

myrti

Sillyberry

• 33,766 posts
  •  

Posted 15 September 2010 - 05:19 PM

Hi,

Happy to hear the PC is booting again! smile.gif
yes please try to let Windows Update itself.

Please also run this fix:

Run OTL
  • Under the Custom Scans/Fixes box at the bottom, paste in the following
    CODE
    :otl

SRV - File not found [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\Temp\XQVDJPIDBSDOI.exe -- (XQVDJPIDBSDOI)
    SRV - File not found [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\Temp\TFSU.exe -- (TFSU)
    SRV - File not found [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\Temp\T.exe -- (T)
    SRV - File not found [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\Temp\RRXHKAZ.exe -- (RRXHKAZ)
    SRV - File not found [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\Temp\NUEAHNG.exe -- (NUEAHNG)
    SRV - File not found [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\Temp\MAMCSGSELY.exe -- (MAMCSGSELY)
    SRV - File not found [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\Temp\GHCOIBIDGZ.exe -- (GHCOIBIDGZ)
    SRV - File not found [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\Temp\FQN.exe -- (FQN)
    DRV - File not found [Kernel | Boot | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\qofvbllp.sys -- (ikpc)
    :files
    C:\Windows\tasks\at*.job
    :commands
    [emptytemp]
  • Then click the Run Fix button at the top
  • Let the program run unhindered, when done it will say "Fix Complete press ok to open the log"
  • Please post that log in your next reply.

Note: If a file or folder cannot be moved immediately you may be asked to reboot the machine to finish the move process.
    If you are asked to reboot the machine choose Yes. In this case, after the reboot, open Notepad (Start->All Programs->Accessories->Notepad), click File->Open, in the File Name box enter *.log and press the Enter key, navigate to the C:\_OTL\MovedFiles folder, and open the newest .log file present, and copy/paste the contents of that document back here in your next post.
================================Follow up scan=================================
  • Double click on OTL to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
  • When the window appears, underneath Output at the top change it to Minimal Output.
  • Under the Standard Registry box change it to All.
  • Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
    • When the scan completes, it will open one notepad window. OTL.Txt a This is saved in the same location as OTL.
    • Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of this file and post it with your next reply.

#12 Pearl1960

Pearl1960
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 15 September 2010 - 10:14 PM

Myrti:

Below is the text from the first log (run/fix):

All processes killed
========== OTL ==========
Service XQVDJPIDBSDOI stopped successfully!
Service XQVDJPIDBSDOI deleted successfully!
File C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\Temp\XQVDJPIDBSDOI.exe not found.
Service TFSU stopped successfully!
Service TFSU deleted successfully!
File C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\Temp\TFSU.exe not found.
Service T stopped successfully!
Service T deleted successfully!
File C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\Temp\T.exe not found.
Service RRXHKAZ stopped successfully!
Service RRXHKAZ deleted successfully!
File C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\Temp\RRXHKAZ.exe not found.
Service NUEAHNG stopped successfully!
Service NUEAHNG deleted successfully!
File C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\Temp\NUEAHNG.exe not found.
Service MAMCSGSELY stopped successfully!
Service MAMCSGSELY deleted successfully!
File C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\Temp\MAMCSGSELY.exe not found.
Service GHCOIBIDGZ stopped successfully!
Service GHCOIBIDGZ deleted successfully!
File C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\Temp\GHCOIBIDGZ.exe not found.
Service FQN stopped successfully!
Service FQN deleted successfully!
File C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\Temp\FQN.exe not found.
Service ikpc stopped successfully!
Service ikpc deleted successfully!
File C:\Windows\System32\drivers\qofvbllp.sys not found.
========== FILES ==========
File\Folder C:\Windows\tasks\at*.job not found.
========== COMMANDS ==========

[EMPTYTEMP]

User: All Users

User: Default
->Temp folder emptied: 0 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 32902 bytes
->Flash cache emptied: 0 bytes

User: Default User
->Temp folder emptied: 0 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 0 bytes
->Flash cache emptied: 0 bytes

User: Ian
->Temp folder emptied: 397958299 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 67340539 bytes
->Java cache emptied: 37166559 bytes
->FireFox cache emptied: 34812600 bytes
->Apple Safari cache emptied: 0 bytes
->Flash cache emptied: 275648 bytes

User: Public

%systemdrive% .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot% .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32 .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32\drivers .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
Windows Temp folder emptied: 539377274 bytes
%systemroot%\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 1147751 bytes
%systemroot%\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment folder emptied: 35656 bytes
RecycleBin emptied: 230746878 bytes

Total Files Cleaned = 1,248.00 mb

OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.12.1 log created on 09152010_224302

Files\Folders moved on Reboot...
File\Folder C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\Temp\~DFD9DC.tmp not found!
File\Folder C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\Temp\~DFDA03.tmp not found!
File\Folder C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\Temp\~DFDB6F.tmp not found!
File\Folder C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\Temp\~DFDB84.tmp not found!
File\Folder C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\Temp\~DFDD0C.tmp not found!
File\Folder C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\Temp\~DFDD13.tmp not found!
File\Folder C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\W36DHHGK\iframe[2].htm not found!
File\Folder C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\OOV8JS7Z\iframe[2].htm not found!
File\Folder C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\FMXAUL16\iframe[1].htm not found!
File\Folder C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\FMXAUL16\iframe[2].htm not found!
File\Folder C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\FMXAUL16\topic345702[1].htm not found!
C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\MSIMGSIZ.DAT moved successfully.

Registry entries deleted on Reboot...

Below is the text from the second OTL Report (I noticed below it says Run3, I ran the above as a Run/Scan, realized it and then did the Run/Fix):

OTL logfile created on: 9/15/2010 11:02:35 PM - Run 3

2.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 58.00% Memory free
4.00 Gb Paging File | 3.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 77.00% Paging File free

Drive C: | 107.19 Gb Total Space | 56.14 Gb Free Space | 52.37% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Scan Mode: Current user
File Age = 30 Days
Output = Minimal

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - C:\Users\Ian\Downloads\OTL Report\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
PRC - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe (SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe (Apple Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Engine\17.7.0.12\ccsvchst.exe (Symantec Corporation)
PRC - C:\Windows\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe (Safer-Networking Ltd.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDWinSec.exe (Safer Networking Ltd.)
PRC - C:\Windows\System32\dlbtcoms.exe ( )
PRC - C:\Program Files\Dell Network Assistant\hnm_svc.exe (SingleClick Systems)
PRC - C:\Windows\OEM02Mon.exe (Creative Technology Ltd.)

========== Modules (SafeList) ==========

MOD - C:\Users\Ian\Downloads\OTL Report\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
MOD - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Engine\17.7.0.12\asoehook.dll (Symantec Corporation)
MOD - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Engine\17.7.0.12\microsoft.vc90.crt\msvcr90.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Engine\17.7.0.12\microsoft.vc90.crt\msvcp90.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.6002.18005_none_5cb72f96088b0de0\comctl32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\Windows\System32\msscript.ocx (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - (gupdate) Google Update Service (gupdate) -- C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe File not found
SRV - (CLTNetCnService) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe File not found
SRV - (Apple Mobile Device) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe (Apple Inc.)
SRV - (NIS) -- C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Engine\17.7.0.12\ccSvcHst.exe (Symantec Corporation)
SRV - (FontCache) -- C:\Windows\System32\FntCache.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (SBSDWSCService) -- C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDWinSec.exe (Safer Networking Ltd.)
SRV - (WinDefend) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpSvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (STacSV) -- C:\Windows\System32\stacsv.exe (SigmaTel, Inc.)
SRV - (dlbt_device) -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtcoms.exe ( )
SRV - (hnmsvc) -- C:\Program Files\Dell Network Assistant\hnm_svc.exe (SingleClick Systems)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - (NwlnkFwd) -- C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\nwlnkfwd.sys File not found
DRV - (NwlnkFlt) -- C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\nwlnkflt.sys File not found
DRV - (IpInIp) -- C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\ipinip.sys File not found
DRV - (EraserUtilDrv11010) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilDrv11010.sys File not found
DRV - (blbdrive) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\blbdrive.sys File not found
DRV - (NAVEX15) -- C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\NIS_17.6.0.32\Definitions\VirusDefs\20100915.002\navex15.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (eeCtrl) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\eeCtrl.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (EraserUtilRebootDrv) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (NAVENG) -- C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\NIS_17.6.0.32\Definitions\VirusDefs\20100915.002\naveng.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (BHDrvx86) -- C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\NIS_17.6.0.32\Definitions\BASHDefs\20100901.003\BHDrvx86.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (SymEvent) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\SYMEVENT.SYS (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (IDSVix86) -- C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\NIS_17.6.0.32\Definitions\IPSDefs\20100910.001\IDSvix86.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (SASKUTIL) -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
DRV - (SYMTDIv) -- C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\NIS\1107000.00C\SYMTDIV.SYS (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (MBAMSwissArmy) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys (Malwarebytes Corporation)
DRV - (SymIRON) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\NIS\1107000.00C\Ironx86.SYS (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (SymEFA) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\NIS\1107000.00C\SYMEFA.SYS (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (SRTSP) -- C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\NIS\1107000.00C\SRTSP.SYS (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (SRTSPX) Symantec Real Time Storage Protection (PEL) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\NIS\1107000.00C\SRTSPX.SYS (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (ccHP) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\NIS\1107000.00C\ccHPx86.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (SASDIFSV) -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\sasdifsv.sys (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
DRV - (SymDS) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\NIS\1107000.00C\SYMDS.SYS (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (RMCAST) RMCAST (Pgm) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\rmcast.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (nvlddmkm) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\nvlddmkm.sys (NVIDIA Corporation)
DRV - (viaide) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\viaide.sys (VIA Technologies, Inc.)
DRV - (cmdide) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\cmdide.sys (CMD Technology, Inc.)
DRV - (aliide) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aliide.sys (Acer Laboratories Inc.)
DRV - (STHDA) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\stwrt.sys (SigmaTel, Inc.)
DRV - (SynTP) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\SynTP.sys (Synaptics, Inc.)
DRV - (bcm4sbxp) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\bcm4sbxp.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV - (rismxdp) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\rixdptsk.sys (REDC)
DRV - (rimsptsk) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\rimsptsk.sys (REDC)
DRV - (rimmptsk) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\rimmptsk.sys (REDC)
DRV - (iaStor) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iastor.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (XAudio) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\XAudio.sys (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV - (HSF_DPV) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\HSX_DPV.sys (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV - (winachsf) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\HSX_CNXT.sys (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV - (HSXHWAZL) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\HSXHWAZL.sys (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV - (BCM43XX) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\BCMWL6.SYS (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV - (OEM02Dev) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\OEM02Dev.sys (Creative Technology Ltd.)
DRV - (OEM02Vfx) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\OEM02Vfx.sys (EyePower Games Pte. Ltd.)
DRV - (Packet) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\packet.sys (SingleClick Systems)
DRV - (ql2300) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ql2300.sys (QLogic Corporation)
DRV - (adp94xx) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\adp94xx.sys (Adaptec, Inc.)
DRV - (elxstor) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\elxstor.sys (Emulex)
DRV - (adpahci) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\adpahci.sys (Adaptec, Inc.)
DRV - (uliahci) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\uliahci.sys (ULi Electronics Inc.)
DRV - (iaStorV) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iastorv.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (adpu320) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\adpu320.sys (Adaptec, Inc.)
DRV - (ulsata2) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ulsata2.sys (Promise Technology, Inc.)
DRV - (vsmraid) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\vsmraid.sys (VIA Technologies Inc.,Ltd)
DRV - (ql40xx) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ql40xx.sys (QLogic Corporation)
DRV - (UlSata) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ulsata.sys (Promise Technology, Inc.)
DRV - (adpu160m) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\adpu160m.sys (Adaptec, Inc.)
DRV - (nvraid) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nvraid.sys (NVIDIA Corporation)
DRV - (nfrd960) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nfrd960.sys (IBM Corporation)
DRV - (iirsp) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iirsp.sys (Intel Corp./ICP vortex GmbH)
DRV - (SiSRaid4) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sisraid4.sys (Silicon Integrated Systems)
DRV - (nvstor) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nvstor.sys (NVIDIA Corporation)
DRV - (aic78xx) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\djsvs.sys (Adaptec, Inc.)
DRV - (arcsas) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\arcsas.sys (Adaptec, Inc.)
DRV - (LSI_SCSI) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\lsi_scsi.sys (LSI Logic)
DRV - (SiSRaid2) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sisraid2.sys (Silicon Integrated Systems Corp.)
DRV - (HpCISSs) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hpcisss.sys (Hewlett-Packard Company)
DRV - (arc) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\arc.sys (Adaptec, Inc.)
DRV - (iteraid) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iteraid.sys (Integrated Technology Express, Inc.)
DRV - (iteatapi) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys (Integrated Technology Express, Inc.)
DRV - (LSI_SAS) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\lsi_sas.sys (LSI Logic)
DRV - (Symc8xx) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\symc8xx.sys (LSI Logic)
DRV - (LSI_FC) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\lsi_fc.sys (LSI Logic)
DRV - (Sym_u3) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sym_u3.sys (LSI Logic)
DRV - (Mraid35x) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mraid35x.sys (LSI Logic Corporation)
DRV - (Sym_hi) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sym_hi.sys (LSI Logic)
DRV - (megasas) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\megasas.sys (LSI Logic Corporation)
DRV - (Brserid) Brother MFC Serial Port Interface Driver (WDM) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brserid.sys (Brother Industries Ltd.)
DRV - (BrUsbSer) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brusbser.sys (Brother Industries Ltd.)
DRV - (BrFiltUp) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brfiltup.sys (Brother Industries, Ltd.)
DRV - (BrFiltLo) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brfiltlo.sys (Brother Industries, Ltd.)
DRV - (BrSerWdm) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brserwdm.sys (Brother Industries Ltd.)
DRV - (BrUsbMdm) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brusbmdm.sys (Brother Industries Ltd.)
DRV - (ntrigdigi) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ntrigdigi.sys (N-trig Innovative Technologies)
DRV - (R300) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\atikmdag.sys (ATI Technologies Inc.)
DRV - (e1express) Intel® -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\e1e6032.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (E1G60) Intel® -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\E1G60I32.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (RT73) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\rt73.sys (Ralink Technology, Corp.)

========== Standard Registry (All) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.dell.com
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Secondary_Page_URL = [binary data]
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Extensions Off Page = about:NoAdd-ons
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Security Risk Page = about:SecurityRisk
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Page_Transitions = 1
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.stfrancis.edu/
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,StartPageCache = 1
IE - HKCU\..\URLSearchHook: {CFBFAE00-17A6-11D0-99CB-00C04FD64497} - C:\Windows\System32\ieframe.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}:1.1
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}:3.6.3

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}: c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Windows Presentation Foundation\DotNetAssistantExtension\ [2009/09/03 02:01:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{BBDA0591-3099-440a-AA10-41764D9DB4DB}: C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\NIS_17.6.0.32\IPSFFPlgn\ [2010/08/25 15:32:47 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{2D3F3651-74B9-4795-BDEC-6DA2F431CB62}: C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\NIS_17.6.0.32\coFFPlgn\ [2010/08/11 01:24:17 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6.3\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components [2010/04/24 07:54:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6.3\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins [2010/08/30 02:21:34 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2010/04/24 07:54:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Extensions
[2010/04/24 07:54:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Extensions\{ec8030f7-c20a-464f-9b0e-13a3a9e97384}
[2010/06/11 12:43:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ot4yvl4r.default\extensions
[2010/04/24 23:28:21 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant) -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ot4yvl4r.default\extensions\{20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}
[2010/08/30 02:21:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions
[2010/04/24 07:53:59 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Default) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}
[2010/08/30 02:21:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Java Console) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0021-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2010/04/01 13:58:18 | 000,023,000 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Foundation) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components\browserdirprovider.dll
[2010/04/01 13:58:19 | 000,138,712 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Foundation) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components\brwsrcmp.dll
[2010/07/17 05:00:04 | 000,423,656 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npdeployJava1.dll
[2010/04/01 13:58:20 | 000,064,984 | ---- | M] (mozilla.org) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npnul32.dll
[2010/04/03 19:43:36 | 000,103,864 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\nppdf32.dll
[2010/04/01 11:56:18 | 000,001,394 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\amazondotcom.xml
[2010/04/01 11:56:18 | 000,002,193 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\answers.xml
[2010/04/01 11:56:18 | 000,001,534 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\creativecommons.xml
[2010/04/01 11:56:18 | 000,002,344 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\eBay.xml
[2010/04/01 11:56:18 | 000,002,371 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\google.xml
[2010/04/01 11:56:18 | 000,001,178 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\wikipedia.xml
[2010/04/01 11:56:18 | 000,001,096 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\yahoo.xml

O1 HOSTS File: ([2010/09/05 10:37:52 | 000,415,394 | R--- | M]) - C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.007guard.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 007guard.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 008i.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.008k.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 008k.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.00hq.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 00hq.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 010402.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.032439.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 032439.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.0scan.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 0scan.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 1000gratisproben.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.1000gratisproben.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 1001namen.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.1001namen.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 100888290cs.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.100888290cs.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.100sexlinks.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 100sexlinks.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 10sek.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.10sek.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.1-2005-search.com
O1 - Hosts: 14342 more lines...
O2 - BHO: (Spybot-S&D IE Protection) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll (Safer Networking Limited)
O2 - BHO: (Symantec NCO BHO) - {602ADB0E-4AFF-4217-8AA1-95DAC4DFA408} - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Engine\17.7.0.12\coieplg.dll (Symantec Corporation)
O2 - BHO: (Symantec Intrusion Prevention) - {6D53EC84-6AAE-4787-AEEE-F4628F01010C} - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Engine\17.7.0.12\ipsbho.dll (Symantec Corporation)
O2 - BHO: (Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper) - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - AutorunsDisabled - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Norton Toolbar) - {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Engine\17.7.0.12\coieplg.dll (Symantec Corporation)
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (Norton Toolbar) - {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Engine\17.7.0.12\coieplg.dll (Symantec Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Broadcom Wireless Manager UI] C:\Windows\System32\WLTRAY.EXE (Dell Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [OEM02Mon.exe] C:\Windows\OEM02Mon.exe (Creative Technology Ltd.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SynTPEnh] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe (Synaptics, Inc.)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe (Safer-Networking Ltd.)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe (SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [WMPNSCFG] C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnscfg.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O6 - HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\control panel present
O6 - HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\restrictions present
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: BindDirectlyToPropertySetStorage = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktopChanges = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoSetActiveDesktop = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin = 2
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorUser = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableInstallerDetection = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableLUA = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableSecureUIAPaths = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableVirtualization = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: PromptOnSecureDesktop = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ValidateAdminCodeSignatures = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: dontdisplaylastusername = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticecaption =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticetext =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: scforceoption = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: shutdownwithoutlogon = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: undockwithoutlogon = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: FilterAdministratorToken = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableUIADesktopToggle = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_TEXT = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_BITMAP = 2
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_OEMTEXT = 7
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_DIB = 8
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_PALETTE = 9
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_UNICODETEXT = 13
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_DIBV5 = 17
O7 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\restrictions present
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktopChanges = 0
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoSetActiveDesktop = 0
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\EXCEL.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : S&end to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll (Safer Networking Limited)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000001 [] - C:\Windows\System32\nlaapi.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000002 [] - C:\Windows\System32\NapiNSP.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000003 [] - C:\Windows\System32\pnrpnsp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000004 [] - C:\Windows\System32\pnrpnsp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000005 [] - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000006 [] - C:\Windows\System32\winrnr.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000007 [] - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll (Apple Inc.)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000001 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000002 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000003 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000004 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000005 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000006 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000007 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000008 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000009 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000010 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000011 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000012 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000013 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000014 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000015 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000016 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000017 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000018 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000019 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000020 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000021 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000022 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000023 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000024 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000025 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000026 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} http://download.microsoft.com/download/8/b...heckControl.cab (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21)
O16 - DPF: {8FFBE65D-2C9C-4669-84BD-5829DC0B603C} http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flash...t/ultrashim.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0021-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21)
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} http://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/get/shoc...ash/swflash.cab (Shockwave Flash Object)
O16 - DPF: Garmin Communicator Plug-In https://static.garmincdn.com/gcp/ie/2.9.2.0...inAxControl.CAB (Reg Error: Key error.)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.254
O18 - Protocol\Handler\about {3050F406-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\cdl {3dd53d40-7b8b-11D0-b013-00aa0059ce02} - C:\Windows\System32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\dvd {12D51199-0DB5-46FE-A120-47A3D7D937CC} - C:\Windows\System32\MSVidCtl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\file {79eac9e7-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\System32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ftp {79eac9e3-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\System32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\grooveLocalGWS {88FED34C-F0CA-4636-A375-3CB6248B04CD} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveSystemServices.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http {79eac9e2-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\System32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https {79eac9e5-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\System32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\its {9D148291-B9C8-11D0-A4CC-0000F80149F6} - C:\Windows\System32\itss.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\javascript {3050F3B2-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\local {79eac9e7-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\System32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mailto {3050f3DA-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mhtml {05300401-BCBC-11d0-85E3-00C04FD85AB4} - C:\Windows\System32\inetcomm.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mk {79eac9e6-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\System32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ms-help {314111c7-a502-11d2-bbca-00c04f8ec294} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\Help\hxds.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ms-its {9D148291-B9C8-11D0-A4CC-0000F80149F6} - C:\Windows\System32\itss.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ms-itss {0A9007C0-4076-11D3-8789-0000F8105754} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\Information Retrieval\msitss.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\res {3050F3BC-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\tv {CBD30858-AF45-11D2-B6D6-00C04FBBDE6E} - C:\Windows\System32\MSVidCtl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\vbscript {3050F3B2-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/octet-stream {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\Windows\System32\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/x-complus {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\Windows\System32\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/x-msdownload {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\Windows\System32\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\deflate {8f6b0360-b80d-11d0-a9b3-006097942311} - C:\Windows\System32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\gzip {8f6b0360-b80d-11d0-a9b3-006097942311} - C:\Windows\System32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\text/xml {807563E5-5146-11D5-A672-00B0D022E945} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\OFFICE12\MSOXMLMF.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (c:\windows\system32\userinit.exe) - C:\Windows\System32\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (rundll32 shell32) - C:\Windows\System32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (Control_RunDLL "sysdm.cpl") - C:\Windows\System32\sysdm.cpl (Microsoft Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - C:\Windows\System32\webcheck.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: {8C7461EF-2B13-11d2-BE35-3078302C2030} - Component Categories cache daemon - C:\Windows\System32\browseui.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O24 - Desktop BackupWallPaper:
O28 - HKLM ShellExecuteHooks: {B5A7F190-DDA6-4420-B3BA-52453494E6CD} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveShellExtensions.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - (credssp.dll) - C:\Windows\System32\credssp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Authentication Packages - (msv1_0) - C:\Windows\System32\msv1_0.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (kerberos) - C:\Windows\System32\kerberos.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (msv1_0) - C:\Windows\System32\msv1_0.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (schannel) - C:\Windows\System32\schannel.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (wdigest) - C:\Windows\System32\wdigest.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (tspkg) - C:\Windows\System32\tspkg.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O31 - SafeBoot: AlternateShell - cmd.exe
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2006/09/18 17:43:36 | 000,000,024 | ---- | M] () - C:\autoexec.bat -- [ NTFS ]
O33 - MountPoints2\{127faf11-efda-11de-b454-001c23899733}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = F:\StartPortableApps.exe -- File not found
O33 - MountPoints2\{4dba6753-6d13-11df-b107-001c23899733}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = F:\Setup.exe -- File not found
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *) - File not found
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKCU\...exe [@ = exefile] -- Reg Error: Key error. File not found

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/09/15 22:43:02 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\_OTL
[2010/09/15 15:47:58 | 000,295,264 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\PresentationHost.exe
[2010/09/15 15:47:58 | 000,099,176 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\PresentationHostProxy.dll
[2010/09/15 15:47:58 | 000,049,472 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\netfxperf.dll
[2010/09/15 15:34:11 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Windows\System32\%APPDATA%
[2010/09/15 15:30:00 | 000,317,952 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\MP4SDECD.DLL
[2010/09/15 15:28:26 | 000,081,920 | ---- | C] (Radius Inc.) -- C:\Windows\System32\iccvid.dll
[2010/09/15 15:28:22 | 000,173,056 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ie4uinit.exe
[2010/09/15 15:28:22 | 000,055,296 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\msfeedsbs.dll
[2010/09/15 15:28:22 | 000,013,312 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\msfeedssync.exe
[2010/09/15 15:28:21 | 000,599,040 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\msfeeds.dll
[2010/09/15 15:28:21 | 000,387,584 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\iedkcs32.dll
[2010/09/15 15:28:21 | 000,055,808 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\iernonce.dll
[2010/09/15 15:28:20 | 001,638,912 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.tlb
[2010/09/15 15:28:20 | 001,469,440 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\inetcpl.cpl
[2010/09/15 15:28:20 | 000,071,680 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\iesetup.dll
[2010/09/15 15:28:18 | 000,184,320 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\iepeers.dll
[2010/09/15 15:28:18 | 000,164,352 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ieui.dll
[2010/09/15 15:28:17 | 000,611,840 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\mstime.dll
[2010/09/15 15:28:17 | 000,025,600 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\jsproxy.dll
[2010/09/15 15:28:16 | 000,133,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ieUnatt.exe
[2010/09/15 15:28:16 | 000,109,056 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\iesysprep.dll
[2010/09/15 15:28:08 | 004,240,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\System32\GameUXLegacyGDFs.dll
[2010/09/15 15:28:08 | 000,028,672 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\Apphlpdm.dll
[2010/09/15 15:26:07 | 003,600,768 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ntkrnlpa.exe
[2010/09/15 15:26:05 | 003,548,040 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ntoskrnl.exe
[2010/09/15 15:24:21 | 002,037,760 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\win32k.sys
[2010/09/15 15:24:15 | 000,036,864 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\rtutils.dll
[2010/09/15 15:19:14 | 000,289,792 | ---- | C] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\Windows\System32\atmfd.dll
[2010/09/15 15:19:13 | 000,034,304 | ---- | C] (Adobe Systems) -- C:\Windows\System32\atmlib.dll
[2010/09/15 15:19:11 | 000,067,072 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\asycfilt.dll
[2010/09/15 14:49:00 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Roaming\Tific
[2010/09/15 14:48:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\Symantec
[2010/09/07 03:07:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\tdsskiller
[2010/09/06 09:02:19 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Ian\DoctorWeb
[2010/09/06 04:22:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Roaming\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
[2010/09/06 04:22:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
[2010/09/06 04:22:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware
[2010/09/05 10:28:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\STOPzilla!
[2010/08/30 02:24:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Sun
[2010/08/30 02:24:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java
[2010/08/30 02:21:34 | 000,423,656 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\System32\deployJava1.dll
[2010/08/30 02:21:34 | 000,153,376 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\System32\javaws.exe
[2010/08/30 02:21:34 | 000,145,184 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\System32\javaw.exe
[2010/08/30 02:21:34 | 000,145,184 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\System32\java.exe
[2010/08/30 02:15:10 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\CrashDumps
[2010/08/28 23:39:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\ElevatedDiagnostics
[2010/08/28 23:36:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell
[2010/08/28 23:32:09 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft ATS
[2010/08/28 20:42:08 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\Apps
[2010/08/28 18:07:30 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Roaming\Malwarebytes
[2010/08/28 18:07:20 | 000,038,224 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
[2010/08/28 18:07:19 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes
[2010/08/28 18:07:17 | 000,020,952 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mbam.sys
[2010/08/28 18:07:17 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
[2010/08/25 15:20:59 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA
[2010/08/25 15:06:13 | 000,465,440 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvmccssr.dll
[2010/08/25 15:06:13 | 000,092,704 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvmctray.dll
[2010/08/25 15:06:12 | 007,546,048 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\nvlddmkm.sys
[2010/08/25 15:06:12 | 003,463,712 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvgamesr.dll
[2010/08/25 15:06:12 | 003,451,424 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvgames.dll
[2010/08/25 15:06:12 | 000,236,064 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvmccs.dll
[2010/08/25 15:06:12 | 000,195,104 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvmccss.dll
[2010/08/25 15:06:12 | 000,045,056 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvmccsrs.dll
[2010/08/25 15:06:11 | 005,976,064 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvd3dum.dll
[2010/08/25 15:06:11 | 005,806,624 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvdispsr.dll
[2010/08/25 15:06:11 | 004,000,288 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvdisps.dll
[2010/08/25 15:06:11 | 001,470,464 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvcuda.dll
[2010/08/25 15:06:10 | 013,605,408 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvcpl.dll
[2010/08/25 15:06:10 | 000,795,104 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\dpinst.exe
[2010/08/25 15:06:10 | 000,143,360 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvcolor.exe
[2010/08/25 15:06:10 | 000,135,168 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvcod138.dll
[2010/08/25 15:06:10 | 000,135,168 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvcod.dll
[2010/08/25 15:06:09 | 009,019,392 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvoglv32.dll
[2010/08/25 15:06:09 | 004,155,936 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvvitvsr.dll
[2010/08/25 15:06:09 | 003,770,912 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvvitvs.dll
[2010/08/25 15:06:09 | 002,988,576 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvwssr.dll
[2010/08/25 15:06:09 | 002,697,760 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvwss.dll
[2010/08/25 15:06:09 | 002,504,192 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvwgf2um.dll
[2010/08/25 15:06:09 | 000,929,792 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvsvcr.dll
[2010/08/25 15:06:09 | 000,453,152 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvudisp.exe
[2010/08/25 15:06:08 | 002,861,600 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvmoblsr.dll
[2010/08/25 15:06:08 | 001,255,968 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nvmobls.dll
[2010/08/25 14:41:52 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Ian.2
[2008/10/19 16:20:52 | 000,774,144 | ---- | C] (RealNetworks, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\RngInterstitial.dll
[2007/01/30 14:47:52 | 000,643,072 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtpmui.dll
[2007/01/30 14:46:00 | 001,224,704 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtserv.dll
[2007/01/30 14:38:18 | 000,421,888 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtcomm.dll
[2007/01/30 14:36:30 | 000,585,728 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtlmpm.dll
[2007/01/30 14:35:00 | 000,397,312 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtiesc.dll
[2007/01/30 14:32:06 | 000,094,208 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtpplc.dll
[2007/01/30 14:31:08 | 000,684,032 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtcomc.dll
[2007/01/30 14:30:30 | 000,163,840 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtprox.dll
[2007/01/30 14:22:32 | 000,413,696 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtinpa.dll
[2007/01/30 14:21:46 | 000,995,328 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtusb1.dll
[2007/01/30 14:17:02 | 000,696,320 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbthbn3.dll

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/09/15 23:02:44 | 006,553,600 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ian\ntuser.dat
[2010/09/15 22:50:03 | 000,031,681 | ---- | M] () -- C:\ProgramData\nvModes.001
[2010/09/15 22:49:39 | 000,003,552 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-2P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2010/09/15 22:49:38 | 000,003,552 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-2P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2010/09/15 22:48:29 | 000,000,006 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\SA.DAT
[2010/09/15 22:48:11 | 000,067,584 | --S- | M] () -- C:\Windows\bootstat.dat
[2010/09/15 22:47:59 | 2145,431,552 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2010/09/15 22:46:54 | 000,524,288 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ian\ntuser.dat{8ae760fa-a32c-11df-a030-9af8aa281e40}.TMContainer00000000000000000001.regtrans-ms
[2010/09/15 22:46:54 | 000,065,536 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ian\ntuser.dat{8ae760fa-a32c-11df-a030-9af8aa281e40}.TM.blf
[2010/09/15 22:28:57 | 000,713,158 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2010/09/15 22:28:57 | 000,611,788 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\perfh009.dat
[2010/09/15 22:28:57 | 000,106,796 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\perfc009.dat
[2010/09/15 18:50:46 | 001,987,894 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\NIS\1107000.00C\Cat.DB
[2010/09/15 16:53:13 | 000,031,681 | ---- | M] () -- C:\ProgramData\nvModes.dat
[2010/09/15 16:51:34 | 000,379,584 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2010/09/15 16:40:58 | 002,842,296 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\IconCache.db
[2010/09/15 14:48:54 | 000,000,388 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\User_Feed_Synchronization-{BEDBA41B-6C91-4AD5-BC9B-4ACFA8FAE0AD}.job
[2010/09/06 21:24:28 | 001,188,006 | ---- | M] () -- C:\tdsskiller.zip
[2010/09/06 12:39:05 | 205,331,517 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
[2010/09/06 08:48:45 | 000,000,653 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ian\Desktop\StartUpLite.lnk
[2010/09/06 04:22:05 | 000,001,802 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition.lnk
[2010/09/06 03:39:57 | 000,672,507 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ian\Documents\Disable your CD Emulation Software.docx
[2010/09/06 00:47:59 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ian\defogger_reenable
[2010/09/06 00:38:46 | 000,000,162 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ian\Documents\~$sable your CD Emulation Software.docx
[2010/09/06 00:30:59 | 000,476,896 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ian\Documents\What is svchost.docx
[2010/09/05 09:40:35 | 000,000,036 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\housecall.guid.cache
[2010/09/03 23:17:06 | 001,048,576 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ian\ntuser.dat{8ae760f9-a32c-11df-a030-9af8aa281e40}.TxR.2.regtrans-ms
[2010/09/03 23:17:06 | 001,048,576 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ian\ntuser.dat{8ae760f9-a32c-11df-a030-9af8aa281e40}.TxR.1.regtrans-ms
[2010/09/03 23:17:06 | 001,048,576 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ian\ntuser.dat{8ae760f9-a32c-11df-a030-9af8aa281e40}.TxR.0.regtrans-ms
[2010/09/03 23:17:06 | 000,065,536 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ian\ntuser.dat{8ae760f9-a32c-11df-a030-9af8aa281e40}.TxR.blf
[2010/08/31 13:25:25 | 000,001,888 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Dell Backup and Recovery Manager.lnk
[2010/08/30 00:05:31 | 000,008,268 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\d3d9caps.dat
[2010/08/29 01:26:37 | 045,637,646 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\LRQICTJQXLY
[2010/08/28 23:33:13 | 003,276,800 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\ocsetup_install_MicrosoftWindowsPowerShell.etl
[2010/08/28 23:33:13 | 000,196,608 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\ocsetup_cbs_install_MicrosoftWindowsPowerShell.perf
[2010/08/28 23:33:13 | 000,065,536 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\ocsetup_cbs_install_MicrosoftWindowsPowerShell.dpx
[2010/08/28 18:07:22 | 000,000,820 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.lnk
[2010/08/26 06:22:26 | 000,075,264 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ian\Norton 082510.wps
[2010/08/26 06:22:26 | 000,000,136 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Roaming\wklnhst.dat
[2010/08/25 11:49:34 | 000,002,215 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Norton Internet Security.lnk

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2010/09/08 19:42:11 | 2145,431,552 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2010/09/07 03:06:36 | 001,188,006 | ---- | C] () -- C:\tdsskiller.zip
[2010/09/06 08:48:45 | 000,000,653 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ian\Desktop\StartUpLite.lnk
[2010/09/06 04:22:05 | 000,001,802 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition.lnk
[2010/09/06 02:02:45 | 205,331,517 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
[2010/09/06 00:47:59 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ian\defogger_reenable
[2010/09/06 00:38:46 | 000,000,162 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ian\Documents\~$sable your CD Emulation Software.docx
[2010/09/06 00:38:45 | 000,672,507 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ian\Documents\Disable your CD Emulation Software.docx
[2010/09/06 00:30:58 | 000,476,896 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ian\Documents\What is svchost.docx
[2010/09/05 09:40:35 | 000,000,036 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\housecall.guid.cache
[2010/09/03 23:17:06 | 001,048,576 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ian\ntuser.dat{8ae760f9-a32c-11df-a030-9af8aa281e40}.TxR.2.regtrans-ms
[2010/09/03 23:17:06 | 001,048,576 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ian\ntuser.dat{8ae760f9-a32c-11df-a030-9af8aa281e40}.TxR.1.regtrans-ms
[2010/09/03 23:17:06 | 001,048,576 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ian\ntuser.dat{8ae760f9-a32c-11df-a030-9af8aa281e40}.TxR.0.regtrans-ms
[2010/09/03 23:17:06 | 000,065,536 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ian\ntuser.dat{8ae760f9-a32c-11df-a030-9af8aa281e40}.TxR.blf
[2010/08/31 13:25:25 | 000,001,888 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Dell Backup and Recovery Manager.lnk
[2010/08/29 21:25:40 | 000,000,388 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\User_Feed_Synchronization-{BEDBA41B-6C91-4AD5-BC9B-4ACFA8FAE0AD}.job
[2010/08/29 01:19:11 | 045,637,646 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\LRQICTJQXLY
[2010/08/28 23:32:33 | 003,276,800 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\ocsetup_install_MicrosoftWindowsPowerShell.etl
[2010/08/28 23:32:33 | 000,196,608 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\ocsetup_cbs_install_MicrosoftWindowsPowerShell.perf
[2010/08/28 23:32:33 | 000,065,536 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\ocsetup_cbs_install_MicrosoftWindowsPowerShell.dpx
[2010/08/28 18:07:22 | 000,000,820 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.lnk
[2010/08/26 06:22:26 | 000,075,264 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ian\Norton 082510.wps
[2010/08/25 15:13:05 | 000,031,681 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\nvModes.dat
[2010/08/25 15:13:05 | 000,031,681 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\nvModes.001
[2010/08/25 15:06:11 | 000,009,277 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\nvdisp.nvu
[2010/08/25 15:06:10 | 000,202,019 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\nvapps.xml
[2010/08/25 15:06:09 | 000,039,583 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\nvwsapps.xml
[2010/08/08 17:54:40 | 000,000,258 | RHS- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\ntuser.pol
[2010/08/06 06:23:59 | 000,000,231 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\wininit.ini
[2009/09/25 02:24:18 | 000,117,248 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\EhStorAuthn.dll
[2009/08/24 19:04:58 | 000,000,048 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\ezsidmv.dat
[2009/08/03 14:07:42 | 000,403,816 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\OGACheckControl.dll
[2009/01/02 15:02:30 | 000,000,105 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\DownloadLog.txt
[2008/10/25 06:19:30 | 000,018,432 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2008/04/07 11:44:20 | 000,008,268 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\d3d9caps.dat
[2007/10/02 00:00:22 | 000,000,136 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Roaming\wklnhst.dat
[2007/08/19 15:54:55 | 000,027,145 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Roaming\nvModes.dat
[2007/08/07 19:57:10 | 000,016,480 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\rixdicon.dll
[2007/08/07 19:57:01 | 001,060,424 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\WdfCoInstaller01000.dll
[2007/08/07 12:21:52 | 000,065,536 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\bcmwlrmt.dll
[2007/02/19 07:20:28 | 000,106,496 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtinsr.dll
[2007/02/19 07:20:24 | 000,036,864 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtcur.dll
[2007/02/19 07:20:02 | 000,135,168 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtjswr.dll
[2007/02/19 07:17:06 | 000,176,128 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtinsb.dll
[2007/02/19 07:17:00 | 000,086,016 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtcub.dll
[2007/02/19 07:16:52 | 000,073,728 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtcu.dll
[2007/02/19 07:16:48 | 000,159,744 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtins.dll
[2007/02/19 07:15:34 | 000,434,176 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtutil.dll
[2007/02/07 17:57:16 | 000,344,064 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtcoin.dll
[2007/01/22 07:18:28 | 000,069,632 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtcfg.dll
[2006/11/02 06:25:44 | 000,159,744 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\atitmmxx.dll
[2006/11/02 03:40:29 | 000,013,750 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\pacerprf.ini
[2005/08/18 10:26:46 | 000,040,960 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtvs.dll
[2005/05/25 13:07:26 | 000,061,440 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\dlbtcnv4.dll

========== Alternate Data Streams ==========

@Alternate Data Stream - 118 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:5C321E34
@Alternate Data Stream - 113 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:62E2D794
< End of report >

Thanks!!!

#13 myrti

myrti

Sillyberry

• 33,766 posts
  •  

Posted 16 September 2010 - 10:01 AM

Hi,

this is looking good. The PC is still doing fine?

Please run a scan with Eset:
  1. Hold down Control and click on the following link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
    ESET OnlineScan
  2. Click the button.
  3. For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
    1. Click on to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
    2. Double click on the icon on your desktop.
  4. Check
  5. Click the button.
  6. Accept any security warnings from your browser.
  7. Check
  8. Push the Start button.
  9. ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
  10. When the scan completes, push
  11. Push , and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
  12. Push the button.
  13. Push

regards myrti

#14 Pearl1960

Pearl1960
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 16 September 2010 - 08:50 PM

Hi Myrti:

Yup, the laptop is doing much better, thank you!!! thumbup.gif

I must not have ran the ESET Online Scanner quite right. It scanned over 128,000 files and took almost 3 hours! When it finished, it didn't give me an option to save the file...it also stated that it didn't find any infections.

The laptop still freezes (sometimes for several minutes...and longer), where I have to wait and wait and then it frees up and continues what it was doing. The disk light is solid at the time. I notice that the clock will still keep the correct time. I attempt to go into Task Manager, but I have to wait until the laptop unfreezes before it will open...then it's not slow and Task Manager mostly shows idle time. I think that's quite strange. It is running sooo much better, though.

I noticed in my Norton Internet Securities 2010 that there is a Default Block LLMNR stealthed (192.168.0.107, Port (5355)) Inbound UDP packet being detected. Do you know what that might be?

Thanks so much!

#15 myrti

myrti

Sillyberry

• 33,766 posts
  •  

Posted 17 September 2010 - 04:50 AM

Hi,

the message means that the PC with the IP 192.168.1.107 is trying to establish a connection with you and Norton is preventing it. This does not necessarily mean malware is involved... it could be the PC looking for network shares, printers and similar.

Please update your Adobe Reader:
Your version of Adobe Reader is out of date. Older versions have vulnerabilities that malicious sites can use to exploit and infect your system. Please follow these steps to remove older version Adobe components and update:
  • Download the latest version of Adobe Reader Version 9.3. and save it to your desktop.
  • Uncheck the "Free McAfee Security plan Plus" option or any other Toolbar you are offered
  • Click the download button at the bottom.
  • If you use Internet Explorer and do not wish to install the ActiveX element, simply click on the click here to download link on the next page.
  • Remove all older version of Adobe Reader: Go to Add/remove and uninstall all versions of Adobe Reader, Acrobat Reader and Adobe Acrobat.
    If you are unsure of how to use Add or Remove Programs, the please see this tutorial:How To Remove An Installed Program From Your Computer
  • Then from your desktop double-click on Adobe Reader to install the newest version.
    If using Windows Vista and the installer refuses to launch due to insufficient user permissions, then Run As Administrator.
  • When the "Adobe Setup - Welcome" window opens, click the Install > button.
  • If offered to install a Toolbar, just uncheck the box before continuing unless you want it.
  • Once the installation is finished, open Adobe Reader and accept the warranty if prompted.
  • Click on Help and select Check for Updates.
  • A window will open and Adobe will check for Updates. If any updates are found to be available click on Download.
  • Once the update is downloaded you will get a system notification telling you so. Click on the popup to restore the window.
  • In the window that opens click Install.
  • Once the update is done click Close.
Your Adobe Reader is now up to date!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users