Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

ATI Catalyst control centre

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ghost3h

ghost3h

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:11 PM

Posted 06 September 2010 - 01:57 PM

hey, i recently had a virus on my computer that deleted a lot of files for proram. so i;ve been trying to repair most. However wen i go onto my documents or right click on desktop, i get a pop up saying '1: the installscript engine on this machine is older then the version required to run this setup. If avaliable, please install the latest version of ISScript.msi, or contact your support persanal for further assistance'

So i thought it was trying to resintall catalyst control centre, so i downloaded and installed it again, and it still happens, so am trying to uninstall it and it keeps poping up too.

I googled the issue and found this page http://consumerdocs.installshield.com/self...8&sliceId=1

I then downloaded and installed all version of it, and it still doesnt work.

Any ideas?

ghost

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ghost3h

ghost3h
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:11 PM

Posted 08 September 2010 - 06:59 AM

hmm sum1 moved from audio and video, but any1 got any solutions?]

ghost

#3 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,714 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:11 PM

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:47 AM

Your link doesn't work.

Try using the System File Checker.

Using sfc with the scannow option will scan and repair important Windows files.

Go to Start> Run and type in sfc /scannow and then click on OK.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users