Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Greeting From 0vermind

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mike Lierman

Mike Lierman

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:05 AM

Posted 06 November 2005 - 06:34 PM

Hello,
My name is 0vermind (aka Mike). I do lots of programming and I'm into Visual Basic .NET and I know a little bit of C# and C++. I usally create Internet Security Programs and I study Internet Security and Networking. I'm a fan of the Upcoming [WINDOWS VISTA + Internet Explorer 7 + Windows OneCare]!!!

I would like to see the latest screen shots of VISTA. I havn't been getting into the Visual Apperance of vista untill this week. :thumbsup: I think that the Slick blakc task bar, the tranparentness, and the 3d folders/pcitures are the THREE KEY IMPORTANCES of the Visual Apperance!!

Does anybody know of where I can get Windows Vista BETA to try out??? Do you have to buy somthing first to get Vista or Buy vista it's self.

0vermind [AKA MIKE]

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Joshuacat

Joshuacat

01001010 01000011

• Members
  • 1,950 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:05 PM

Posted 06 November 2005 - 07:30 PM

:thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer, Mike.
I see you already found our Vista Forum.

Take care,

Edited by Joshuacat, 06 November 2005 - 07:30 PM.

JC

#3 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:05 PM

Posted 19 November 2005 - 01:02 AM

:thumbsup: to BC! Mike Lierman.
Glad to have you aboard. You'll love our Vista forums. There are very informative, however since not everyone has a copy of the beta, not many people post there.

Good Luck,
yano

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users