Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

AOL shuts itself down

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 candlewick

candlewick

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:57 AM

Posted 04 September 2010 - 06:40 PM

I am a musician and have Sibelius music writng program on a seperate computer which does not have
internet capability. I need to get on the site to register my program as I bought an upgrade.
My internet provider is AOL. Every time I entered Sibelius.com and clicked on the area I wanted, AOL shut down
the computer. I also tried clicking on other tabs. I can't access anything but the home page. Sibelius says it is AOL's problem.
I have enabled Sibelius cookies, allowed pop-ups, etc. I have contacted AOL many times and they do nothing and have no answers besides "try enabling cookies" / " rebuild AOL adapter", etc. In other words, they have been of NO help whatsoever. :thumbsup:
This has been going on for two months now.
Any suggestions? Thank you-

Edited by candlewick, 04 September 2010 - 06:43 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users