Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Blue Screen + 3 Trojan Viruses

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 jlau0630

jlau0630

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:22 PM

Posted 03 September 2010 - 05:50 PM

Blue screen currently showing up on my computer preventing me from use:
STOP: c000021a [fatal system error]
the windows logon process system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc0000034 |(0x00000000 0x00000000).
the system has been shut down.

Prior to I had the problem of spyware. I downloaded AVG, Malwarebytes, PC Tools Spyware Doctor, RKill, Super Anti-Spyware to remove them. Most of the problems were removed. I experienced programs not working, slower browser and my Google links were being redirected. Upon downloading of PC Tools Spyware Doctor it informed me that I had Trojan.Generic, Trojan.Bamital and Trojan.(something)AV. PC Tools Spyware Doctor also showed Trojan.Bamital as being the files winlogon.exe and explorer.exe, both of which I DID NOT remove however.

I had to uninstall and reinstall all my Adobe products to get them to work again.

What I did following the scans of PC Tools Spyware Doctor was remove cookies (which came back upon startup anyways) and then disable certain programs at startup. None of this showed any problems as I had restarted once already. During this time PC Tools Spyware Doctor found an infection and said to remove it, must restart the computer. I pressed okay and the above blue screen message appeared after restarting.

I can't even start using Safe Mode.

Was PC Tools Spyware Doctor what messed up my computer? What can I do now?!

Edited by jlau0630, 03 September 2010 - 06:09 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Blind Faith

Blind Faith

• Malware Response Team
  • 4,101 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:22 AM

Posted 05 September 2010 - 03:16 PM

Hello! smile.gif

I am Blind Faith or Elle(it's easier to remember,I think) and I will help you with your malware related problems.
As you can see I am still a trainee and that means my work is revised by a coach.
Therefore, it will take a bit longer for me to reply.
So don't be impatient because I won't leave your case suspended in the air,waiting forever.

NOTE: Do not make any type of changes to your system during the cleaning process.The steps you are following are based on strict information from your system.So changes which I did not give instructions for are not recommended.

I will need some time to research the files on your system so please click the Options button at the top bar of this topic and Track this Topic, where you should choose email notifications to know when I replied.

First, I need you to answer to some questions:

1.What version of Windows you have installed on your system?

2.And do you have the install CD from it ?

I will wait for your answer. smile.gif

Elle

Can you hear it?It's all around!

Tomar ki manè acchè?
Yadi thakè, tahalè
Ki kshama kartè paro
?

If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please feel free to send me a PM.

Posted Image

#3 etavares

etavares

Bleepin' Remover

• Malware Response Team
  • 15,514 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:22 PM

Posted 09 September 2010 - 06:50 PM

Due to the lack of feedback, this Topic is closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please request this by sending the moderating team
a PM with the address of the thread. This applies only to the original topic starter.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

If I don't respond within 2 days, please feel free to PM me.
Please don't ask for help via PM. The forums are there for a reason. Please post in the forums so others may benefit as well.

Posted Image
Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users