Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Toshiba laptop "sticky keys" message pops up,caps comes on at will,mouse selects multiple things-(also external mouse) random prog's open

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 dovedescent7

dovedescent7

• Members
  • 70 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:17 PM

Posted 03 September 2010 - 05:28 PM

To staff:I do indeed apologize sincerely, as i posted this topic first in the hardware forum since i thought that hardware was the issue.Then for the sake of things i did a couple scans and this computer i am working on is totally virus riddled.So if you would like me to delete the other,i am more than happy too,though on top of the sick computer,i still also mighjt have hardware issues. dry.gif

Win Vista sp2 home premium

TOSHIBA SATELLITE M205-S4806

Toshiba laptop "sticky keys" message pops up,caps comes on at will,mouse selects multiple things-(also external mouse) random prog's open

As i stated in my other post,thank you for even LOOKING at this as i know you must be incredibly busy,you folks are amazing,point me to the donate link when were done here smile.gif

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dovedescent7

dovedescent7
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 70 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:17 PM

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:22 PM

Hello i would like this deleted....Problem isnt mine anymore,got rid of the pc thank you smile.gif

#3 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,573 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:17 PM

Posted 09 September 2010 - 12:24 AM

As this issue appears to be resolved I am closing the topic. Please send me (or any other Moderator) a Personal Message (PM) if you would like the topic re-opened.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users