Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

XP is still locking up (freezing)

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1 PeggyR

PeggyR

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:05 PM

Posted 03 September 2010 - 03:18 PM

"Lions and tigers and bears, oh my?" she sang.
I yelled, "No dear! Trojans, Rogues, and spies, OH MY!"

I can't even remember everything I have done trying to save this computer. I blame it on TMSTR disease...("Too much stuff to remember" disease is a very common disorder ;)

Regardless, after re-newing Spyhunter (which kept locking up) and giving BitDefender another chance (and locking up) I ran to the nearest program I could find to give me some answers. Tahdah! "Trojans, Rogues, and spies!" Replied Stopzilla. They seem to be gone now but my computer is STILL locking up.

I've checked my hard disk and rebooted (quite a few times) and ran a defrag today. I can't remember how to check my computer memory (refer to TMSTR above and see the irony), I'll have my motherboard monitor checked for dust bunnies this weekend to make sure it's not overheating, and I rrrealllly don't trust microsoft updates unless completely necessary but my husband thinks it's a driver issue.

Any advise?

Thanks in advance. I appreciate your time.

Best regards,

Peggy

Edited by hamluis, 04 September 2010 - 11:48 AM.
Moved from XP forum to Am I Infected ~ Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,714 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:05 AM

Posted 03 September 2010 - 03:23 PM

I love it, we here in my rural community refer to it as CRS, can't remember "stuff".

Clean the dust bunnies out, and see where we go from here.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 PeggyR

PeggyR
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 03 September 2010 - 03:31 PM

I love it, we here in my rural community refer to it as CRS, can't remember "stuff".

Ahhhh! Well THAT sounds easier to remember! :thumbsup:

#4 Andrew

Andrew

Bleepin' Night Watchman

• 8,260 posts
  •  

Posted 03 September 2010 - 03:44 PM

"Trojans, Rogues, and spies!" Replied Stopzilla.

While Bleeping Computer makes no official statements with regard to Stopzilla, it is my personal and vehement opinion that, as far as malware goes, Stopzilla is a case of the "cure" being little better than the disease.

Edited by Andrew, 03 September 2010 - 03:44 PM.

#5 Torvald

Torvald

• Members
  • 366 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:05 PM

Posted 03 September 2010 - 04:03 PM

PeggrR,

Don't know much about the effectiveness of the particlular programs you purchased (spyhunter, bitdefender and stopzilla), but I'd highly recommend that you download and run the free versions of SuperAntiSpware (SAS) and MalwareBytes Antimalware (MBAM).

The free versions of SAS and MBAM are anti-malware programs (not anti-virus) and do not provide active protection from malware, but they certainly do an excellent job of spotting and cleaning malware infections on demand.

Please note that SAS should be run in Windows Safe Mode, if possible, as it is much more effective when run that way than in normal Windowws mode.

There are also several free versions of Anti-virus programs available, if you're willing to try them. One, from Miscrosoft, is called Microsoft Security Essentials. Please remember to only have ONE antivirus program running at a time, though, or else your computer will likley go bonkers.

Good Luck.

Google is my friend. Make Google your friend too.

#6 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,714 posts
  •  

Posted 03 September 2010 - 09:11 PM

What "bonkers" translates to is false positives when you run two active anti virus units at the same time. They recognize the other as a problem at times.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#7 Layback Bear

Layback Bear

• Members
  • 1,880 posts
  •  

Posted 04 September 2010 - 07:41 AM

Like Torvald I'd highly recommend that you download and run the free versions of SuperAntiSpware (SAS) and MalwareBytes Antimalware (MBAM). These are on demand programs. They only update and or run when you tell them to. I have used both for a long time.

#8 PeggyR

PeggyR
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 06 September 2010 - 02:34 PM

I have d/l both SuperAntiSpware and MalwareBytes Anti-malware. Both programs have locked up (despite removal of the dust bunnies.) So far SAS results- 12 files detected & 170 threats which I believe it removed. The MBA is still scanning (elapsed time est 50 minutes) with 0 infections found so far (knock on wood.) Will report back ASAP. With the holiday weekend & Labor Day I am hit and miss w/ my beloved computer time *sniffle

Peggy

#9 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,714 posts
  •  

Posted 06 September 2010 - 06:32 PM

Ah Peggy,

I had thought that one of our talented members working in the Am I Infected forums would have responded by now. I made a personal request that your topic be given attention. Hopefully you won't have to wait too long for the help that you deserve.

Dan

#10 PeggyR

PeggyR
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 06 September 2010 - 07:31 PM

Awesome cool Dan! The MBA program did not find anything but I am still locking up. *thud

#11 DaChew

DaChew

Visiting Alien

• Members
  • 10,317 posts
  •  

Posted 06 September 2010 - 08:02 PM

I haven't been active in this forum for a while but seeing what's running in active processes is always a good start

Download Startup Tracker3.zip and save to your desktop.
  • Unzip (extract) it to a new folder on your C: drive.
  • Open that folder, double-click StartupTracker3.exe and click "Continue" when it opens.
  • Click "View log".
  • Notepad will open displaying the results in startuplog.txt.
  • Save the log to your desktop and click "Exit".
  • Copy/paste the contents of the log in your next reply.

Chewy

No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try.

#12 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,490 posts
  •  

Posted 06 September 2010 - 08:48 PM

Hello,Hope you had a good holiday.

After posting what DaChew suggested. Would you please post the infected SAS log. Was it run in Safe or Normal mode?

To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log.
A text file will open in your default text editor.
Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
Click Close to exit the program.

Have you reduced it to one Antivirus yet?

Please run an online scan next: ESET
  • Hold down Control and click on the following link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
    ESET OnlineScan
  • Click the ESET Online Scanner button.
  • For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
    • Click on Export to text file... to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
    • Double click on the Eset Smart Installer icon on your desktop.
  • Check the "YES, I accept the Terms of Use"
  • Click the Start button.
  • Accept any security warnings from your browser.
  • Check Scan archives
  • Push the Start button.
  • ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
  • When the scan completes, push "List of found threats"
  • Push "Export to text file", and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
  • Push the "<<Back" button.
  • Push Finish
In your next reply, please include the following:
  • Eset Scan Log

NOTE: In some instances if no malware is found there will be no log produced.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#13 PeggyR

PeggyR
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 07 September 2010 - 10:59 AM

• Open that folder, double-click StartupTracker3.exe and click "Continue" when it opens.
  • Click "View log".

Is there any way to do that without purchasing winzip? My free trial expired and its a program I rarely use.

#14 Driesiooo

Driesiooo

• Members
  • 113 posts
  •  

Posted 07 September 2010 - 11:34 AM

• Click "View log".

Is there any way to do that without purchasing winzip? My free trial expired and its a program I rarely use.

You can try Winrar, it's a program that is almost the same as Winzip.

#15 PeggyR

PeggyR
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 07 September 2010 - 11:35 AM

Hello,Hope you had a good holiday.

After posting what DaChew suggested. Would you please post the infected SAS log. Was it run in Safe or Normal mode?

To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log.
A text file will open in your default text editor.
Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
Click Close to exit the program.

Have you reduced it to one Antivirus yet?

Eh, the holiday was so-so, lol! Hope yours was better!

I d/l SAS in safe mode but had to cold boot (after locking up... again) afterwards, and I am pretty sure I went ahead and tried the 1st scan in normal mode.

Spyhunter never re-installed properly, I was unable to completely un-instal Stopzilla, and my Bitdefender is giving me an error message stating that my computer has never been scanned for virus's (following the whole vacuum computer dust bunny incident) but I know it has scanned and at best it finds like one cookie for petes sake. Grrr.

Per your first request, here is the log copy/paste-

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 09/06/2010 at 12:13 PM

Application Version : 4.42.1000

Core Rules Database Version : 5460
Trace Rules Database Version: 3272

Scan type : Quick Scan
Total Scan Time : 00:08:35

Memory items scanned : 493
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 2427
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 8911
File threats detected : 170

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Cookies\peggy ricketts@invitemedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Cookies\peggy ricketts@mediaplex[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Cookies\peggy ricketts@ad.wsod[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Cookies\peggy ricketts@atdmt[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Cookies\peggy ricketts@questionmarket[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Cookies\peggy ricketts@ad.yieldmanager[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Cookies\peggy ricketts@content.yieldmanager[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Cookies\peggy ricketts@microsoftsto.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Cookies\peggy ricketts@doubleclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Cookies\peggy ricketts@apmebf[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Cookies\peggy ricketts@2o7[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Cookies\peggy ricketts@ak[2].txt
img-cdn.mediaplex.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\STBGL3XN ]
.tacoda.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.tacoda.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.zedo.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.zedo.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.usnews.122.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.doubleclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.advertising.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.advertising.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adecn.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adbrite.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adbrite.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.revsci.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.invitemedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.invitemedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.lockedonmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.realmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.revsci.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.specificclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.specificclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.specificmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.ads.pointroll.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.pointroll.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.pointroll.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.ads.pointroll.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
cdn4.specificclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
cdn4.specificclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.tribalfusion.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.interclick.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.interclick.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.a1.interclick.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.a1.interclick.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.apmebf.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.mediaplex.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.mediaplex.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.content.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.kontera.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.kontera.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.collective-media.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.collective-media.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.media6degrees.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.media6degrees.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.at.atwola.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.at.atwola.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.questionmarket.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.track.yourrewardinside.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.track.yourrewardinside.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.track.tester-rewards.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.track.tester-rewards.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
www.googleadservices.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.stopzilla.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
www.stopzilla.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.stopzilla.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
sdesapio-conversiontracker.appspot.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
sdesapio-conversiontracker.appspot.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
www.stopzilla.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.paypal.112.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.stats.paypal.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.s.clickability.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.s.clickability.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
statse.webtrendslive.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.richmedia.yahoo.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adxpose.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.247realmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.oasn04.247realmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.videoegg.adbureau.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.yieldmanager.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.overture.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.overture.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.trafficmp.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
cms.trafficmp.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.ehg-chrysler.hitbox.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
stats.townnews.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
stats.townnews.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.leeenterprises.112.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.precisionclick.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.trafficmp.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.burstnet.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.burstnet.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.traveladvertising.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.traveladvertising.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.media.adfrontiers.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.media.adfrontiers.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.lfstmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.statcounter.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.casalemedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.casalemedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.questionmarket.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
n-traffic.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Peggy Ricketts\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06p7s5oo.default\cookies.sqlite ]

Edited by PeggyR, 07 September 2010 - 11:37 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users