Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

pc lite recovery

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 imp snickers

imp snickers

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:37 AM

Posted 03 September 2010 - 06:53 AM

Ihave recently updated my PC drivers using the 'Fox One' program that came with the PC. As the driver was installing the computer shut down and then rebooted mid installation. It caused my computer to loose access to 'Pc lite recovery'. As there is no longer the option for the 'F10' to start pc angel. I have lost access to windows XP and most of the drivers on the mother board had been erased. I have now got the driver's back and installed. And the computer is running . But I'm unable to get access to 'Zoomstorm' -'Pc lite' on the partition on the HDD. Ive then accessed the 'F8' option for the BIOS to see if i can use the 'repair my computer' but the option isn't there. Can any one help me get access to the program as id like to have my original windows back on.

Edited by boopme, 03 September 2010 - 11:29 AM.
Moved From Intro's

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,247 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:37 AM

Posted 03 September 2010 - 11:51 AM

Manufacturer and model of the system, please?

What CDs came with the system?

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users