Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help me please! URGENT!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 raman152

raman152

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:24 AM

Posted 03 September 2010 - 03:55 AM

Hello, i have posted a thread in the virus, malware and spware logs board, and it has been 2 days now but no one has replied? They said that the threads will be processed according to when they were posted, but i am seeing threads which were posted AFTER me being proccessed before mine :thumbsup:

Please look at my thread: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic344439.html

Im in need of urgent help!

EDIT: I have also included all the logs; DDS, Ark.txt, attach.txt.

Edited by raman152, 03 September 2010 - 03:56 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• Malware Study Hall Admin
  • 61,091 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:24 PM

Posted 03 September 2010 - 05:46 AM

I think that, if you have a look at the date the first post of each topic was posted, you will observe that they were posted before yours.

We understand that it can be quite frustrating to have to wait while your computer is having problems, but please understand that we are all volunteers here and that we help out others in our free time. The current waiting time is approx. 6 days.

I will move this topic to a more suitable forum.

regards, Elise

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | lockerdome

Malware analyst @ Emsisoft

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users