Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Friend Of Mine Needs Help

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 chery1

chery1

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:11 PM

Posted 05 November 2005 - 07:42 PM

Ok I did the maintenance steps, but when I went to play a game in the internet the blue screen came back up with this:

An exception OE has occurred at 0028:C000BACA in VXD VMN(O1) + OOOOACA. This was called from OO28:COOOBAB9 in VXD VMN (O1) + OOOOAAB9. It may be possible to continue normally.

* press any key to attempt to contiune
* press CTRL+ALT+DEL to restar your computer. You will lose any unsaved information in all applications.

When I pressed any key, the screen came up with the same thingg. I have to press any key many times before anything will happen. What happens after is the puter restars itself and the scan disk come up because windows was not shut down right

This is the last error she received after reformatting and re-installing Win98 due to VXD errors and screen going blue on her. I have WinXPHome and don't know how I can help.

Thanks in advance for advice. Chery

:thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users