Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Looking for freelance graphic design site

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kisk

kisk

• Members
  • 339 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:58 AM

Posted 02 September 2010 - 04:28 PM

I saw this site about 6 months ago and I thought it was a good find but I can't for the life of me remember what it was or find it on google.

Basically, the site has clients and designers. A client posts a needed design project with specs they're looking for, as well as a price they will pay. The difference I saw with this site is that instead of designers then bidding on the work which then has to be accepted, the designers actually design what you're looking for and its posted to the project's "gallery page" or whatever. The client is then allowed to pick and pay whichever designer's work he likes best.

Anybody have any clue which site this is?

Thanks!
Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Martel

Martel

Drfixup Human Internet Solutions

• Members
  • 1,467 posts
  •  

Posted 07 December 2010 - 09:58 PM

Have you looked in Deviant Art

#3 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,563 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:58 AM

Posted 12 December 2010 - 04:19 PM

Is this it? http://99designs.com/

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#4 JLWEMT

JLWEMT

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 15 December 2010 - 09:01 AM

http://www.crowdspring.com is another site.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users