Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Slide Show Program

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JackTheHaack

• Members
  • 307 posts
  • Local time:10:15 PM

Posted 05 November 2005 - 05:06 PM

Hi all, been a while.

I'm looking for a software program to produce a top quality slide show on disc (either rom or dvd) which has the ability to not only to play music in the back ground but I need to be able to sync the display of the pics to certian parts of the music track.

Thanks Guys

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 awfeckit

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Local time:08:15 AM

Posted 02 January 2006 - 12:38 AM

Me too. Looking for the best DVD authoring software available. I've read dozens of reviews about DVD slide show making software. Different reviewers claim different programs are best. I want music sync, transitions galore, ability to add my own audio, pan & zoom effects and a program that doesn't take a computer genius to figure out how to use.

To repeat, a most important element is automatic sync of music with length of slide show.

Is anyone using this type of software. What do you like and dislike about your particular application?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users