Reasons why your computer is so slow:
- Old computer (older then 4 years).
- Processor issue
- Malware infection.
- Too mutch security.
- More then one AV (AntiVirus shield program)
- More then one AS (AntiSpwyare shield program)
- To mutch temp and internet saved files.
We can check the above last ballon;
1) Please download TFC
by Old Timer and save it to your desktop.
- Save any unsaved work. TFC will close ALL open programs including your browser!
- Double-click on TFC.exe to run it. If you are using Vista, right-click on the file and choose Run As Administrator.
- Click the Start button to begin the cleaning process and let it run uninterrupted to completion.
- Important! If TFC prompts you to reboot, please do so immediately. If not prompted, manually reboot the machine anyway to ensure a complete clean
2) Download ATF cleaner
- Boot into Safe mode (F8 during starting up)
- Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
- Under Main "Select Files to Delete" choose: Select All.
- Click the Empty Selected button.
* If you use Firefox or Opera browser click that browser at the top and choose: Select All
Click the Empty Selected button.
If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.
Does this bring any improvement..?
Edited by Driesiooo, 02 September 2010 - 09:33 AM.