Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Send to mail recipient doesnt work Outlook 2007

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 nocky

nocky

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:22 AM

Posted 01 September 2010 - 10:39 PM

Tried searching for a solution with no success, sorry if posted before
When I right click on photo's (or any file) select to send to>mail recipient I get the message "do you want to make pictures smaller etc, select OK get progress bar and when finished nothing happens, I am using outlook 2007, when I change my default mail program to Outlook Express via internet options in IE7, go threw the same procedure I then get an OE email with attachments ready to send, go back and change default to Outlook same problem, nothing. This has only recently started to happen, the pc is a Toshiba Sat Pro running XP PRO and Office 2007, have had the PC since December 2008, I also run Mozilla Firefox and Avast Antivirus, Lap top is also connected to an external USB keyboard and mouse and external monitor, this configuration has been the same since new, it is to much of a drama to use OE and really can't figure why the feature works with OE and not Outlook, or more to the point why it has stopped working in Outlook
Any Idea's

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,109 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:22 PM

Posted 02 September 2010 - 12:04 PM

Possibly because Outlook has damaged files?

Have you tried uninstalling it, then reinstalling...or repairing it?

Louis

#3 nocky

nocky
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:22 AM

Posted 12 September 2010 - 11:29 PM

:thumbsup: I was looking past the obvious, thanks Louis, in outlook 2007 I clicked Help then Office Diagnostics, ran the diagnostics, report was "found 1 problem in setup, 1 problem repaired" no disk was needed for this, :flowers:

#4 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,109 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:22 PM

Posted 14 September 2010 - 09:39 AM

Nice work, happy computing :thumbsup:.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users