Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Page Keeps REloading?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Luvkitty

Luvkitty

• Members
  • 165 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:44 PM

Posted 01 September 2010 - 08:55 PM

Hello,

I put a '?' at the end of my title because I'm guessing that's what's happening. It's a fairly new thing, and it happens every once and a while. I had a email from Inbox Dollars, and at the end, I clicked on "Confirm this paid email message." It took me to their webiste, the page loaded, but then it seems like it just keeps reloading. The screen itself isn't changing, but the bottom of my screen on the left where it says, "Done" when a page finishes loading is switching from the "Done" message to codes and back to "Done." Each time the codes are flashing on the bottom of the screen I noticed that the tab at the top of my page will get the little swirlly/hourglass thingie. This all keeps repeating over and over. What is causing this, and how can I get it to stop?

Thanks,
Michele

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users