Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Magnification

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 geotan

geotan

• Members
  • 374 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:00 AM

Posted 31 August 2010 - 04:40 AM

Good day to you Gurus.

Running Windows Vista Basic.

Yesterday, I opened IE. I used the Magnification Menu at the bottom right hand corner of the screen to increase the size to x 150%. When I went to reset to 100% tyhe menu had disappeared. I closed and reopened the page and tried other sites but still no Menu. I rebooted my computer with the same result.
I checked Display Resolution and it is still at 1600 x 900.

All help appreciated, as usual.
George.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rotring

rotring

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:30 AM

Posted 31 August 2010 - 06:46 AM

Hi

Whatever OS you are using you can resolve the problem by pressing down the control button on your keyboard and scrolling down the mouse wheel so that you can decrease the font size. God Bless You.

Thanks and Regards,
Sujith

#3 geotan

geotan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 374 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:00 AM

Posted 31 August 2010 - 06:58 AM

Rotring,

Yes, I know that I can use CTRL>Scroll Button, but there must be a reason for loosing the Magnification Button.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users