Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

security suite and maleware please help

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 leaallison

leaallison

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:31 AM

Posted 28 August 2010 - 07:31 PM

Hello I'm running windows 7 and have no internet access due to the virus even after changing proxy settings. Have downloaded rkill to disk and ran it it just brings up white window stating its location and nothing under processes terminated and the time and date of completion. Can't run anything in normal mode. Also burned malewarebytes and waited an hour while it did a full scan and removed 5 infectd registry values 2 registry data and 16 files. Started back up in normal but security suitw popups were instant so I opened up emisoft anti maleware and its currently running 5 % finifhed with 4 traces and 7 high risk files. Also burned onto flash drive from a clean computer I've got combokill and a couple other antimalewares. I've been steady running and locating tem but nothing is changed. I've ran through hundreds of troubleshooting ideas but none have wprked need something a little more specific hopefully woth the programs I have. My computer won't allow me to restore but in safe mode with networking was able to get into regedit so maybe its slowly getting there.

Edited by boopme, 28 August 2010 - 08:51 PM.
Mod Edit: moved from W7 to AII ~~boopme

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users