Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

program to play videos

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 smiley1slp

smiley1slp

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:22 PM

Posted 28 August 2010 - 03:20 PM

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help. I don't know a lot about computers so forgive my vocabulary ignorance. I have a lifebook fujitsu computer and used to play videos on U-tube and other sites without any problems. Now when I play a video it is very very slow and I don't understand what has happened. Is there a way to tell whicih video player you are using??? What should I be using for playing videos?? I'm assuming I accidently enabled another video player which is not fast enough to support things???? Any advice would be so much appreciated.....feel free to ask for any further information if needed...................thanks!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 frankp316

frankp316

• Members
  • 2,677 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:22 PM

Posted 28 August 2010 - 06:45 PM

No. If you were running an old version of Flash, Youtube would tell you to get the new version. Flash doesn't come with a player. Is your computer slow in general or is it just slow playing videos? What sites are you using for video and do they all play slowly? Or is it just buffering? Do you know what buffering is? More specific info is required. For example, are you on dial up or broadband?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users