the version used to create the log was v1.46.
The MBAM version is right, but the virus definitions seemed outdated. Since the malware DNS Changer is gone, you should be abe to update now.
street-ads browser enhancer..
Launch your HijackThis>Do a system scan only>Cofigure>Misc tools>Open Uninstall Manager>select street-ads browser enhancer>press Delete this entry. Restart your pc.
but its still somewhat laggy when it shouldnt be...
Click W7 start logo in the bottom left corner of the screen>All Programs>Accessories>RIGHT-click on Command Prompt>Select Run As Administrator
In the command window type the following and then hit enter: ipconfig /flushdns
, select Tools
> Internet Options
. Select the Connections tab
- If you are using LAN, click "LAN Settings" button. If you are using Dial-up or Virtual Private Network connection, select necessary connection and click "Settings" button.
- In the "Proxy Server" area, uncheck the check mark next to Use a proxy server for ....
- Click OK.
- Click Privacy tab and press Sites button, click Remove all button if there are some urls out there.
- Click Advanced tab and click on Reset button
- In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset to confirm. Reboot your pc
We need to scan the remnants with Kas Online Scanner. It will take some time to run the full course. Please update your MBAM and post the new log in your next reply. ThanksStep1
Let's clean some temp files. Please do the following:
Please download ATF Cleaner
to run the program.
Under Main "Select Files to Delete" choose: Select All
Click the Empty Selected
button.If you use Firefox browser
Click Firefox at the top and choose: Select All
Click the Empty Selected button.
NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.If you use Opera browser
Click Opera at the top and choose: Select All
Click the Empty Selected button.
NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.Step2
Please perform an online scan with Firefox or Internet Explorer at Kaspersky Online Scanner
.-->Please right-click on your browser using the Run as Administrator command.
Note for Internet Explorer 8 users
- Please go to Kaspersky Online Scanner and perform an online antivirus scan.
- Click Accept button on the "Requirements and limitations".
- When Java warning " The applcation digital signature has been verified. Do you want to run the application " appears, Click on "Run" button.
- It will be Downloading and installing the program and Updating the database.
- When Updating the database have finished, click on Settings.
- Make sure all boxes are checked. then click on the Save button.
- Click on My Computer under Scan menu. It will start scanning, so be patient and let it run.
- Once the scan is completed, Click on View Scan Report.
- You may see a list of infected items over there. Click on Save Report As.
- Click "Desktop" , Name the file as "KAS", Change the Files of type to Text file (.txt) and Click on Save button.
- Please post the contents in your next reply.
- You can refer to this animation
: If at any time you have trouble viewing the accept
button of the license, click on the Zoom tool located at the bottom right of the IE window and set the zoom to 75 %. Once the license accepted, reset to 100%.
In your next reply, please post back:
2.Kas Online Scanner Report.
Let me know if you have any remaining issues on your pc.