Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Security Tool block PC program

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 zarina

zarina

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:32 AM

Posted 28 August 2010 - 11:06 AM

Hi,
my pc have been infected by this false virus Security tool for 2nd time since last year.i already use MBAM and RKILL but cannot run the program because this SC blocking all program in my pc.SC also restart my pc itself.. how could i get this SC remove from my pc?
-THANKS-
####SC=SECURITY TOOL

Edited by Pandy, 28 August 2010 - 11:29 AM.
Moved from Malware Removal logs as no logs are included ~Pandy

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:32 AM

Posted 02 September 2010 - 02:02 AM

Depending on the malware that is installed on the computer, when you run RKill you may see a message from the malware stating that the program could not be run because it is a virus or is infected. These warnings are just fake alerts by the malware that has hijacked your computer trying to protect itself. Two methods that you can try to get past this and allow RKill to run are:

1. When you receive the warning message, leave the message on the screen and try running RKill again.
2. If that does not work, just keep launching RKill until it catches and stays up long enough to kill the malware
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users