Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Drivers not compatible with Win7 (Asus A5e)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cronomi

cronomi

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:57 AM

Posted 28 August 2010 - 08:18 AM

Hi! My computer is an older Asus notebook. Because of that the drivers are old too and i cant find any. Even if i use windows update utilitys and so on, for searching for drivers, it will find just a few.

But other important drivers, like audio drivers and so on, are hard to find.

I used a free trial of "Driver Whiz" but will not find any new drivers for my computer too.

Does that mean that my computer will not work properly on Win7? Does that mean that it would be better to install XP again?

My computer is a Asus A5e.

Thanks for any insights on this.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,246 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:57 AM

Posted 28 August 2010 - 10:32 AM

The Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor is a tool designed to remove uncertainties about Win 7 and an existing system.

You might give that a shot.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users