Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Heyo!~

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 BionicPanda

BionicPanda

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:36 AM

Posted 26 August 2010 - 11:39 AM

Hey there, I am new to the world of PC hardware, up until now I never much cared for it. After enrolling in school for game design(IADT) I realized my Build wasn't nearly adequate. I got motivated and started asking around for advise on how to go about building one. Not to mention the fact that I am working with high end software and need to be able keep up with it on the hardware front. Sorry for the digression, a few things about myself is I love to work with 3D applications such as Maya, Blender, and Unreal. I also really love video games *chuckles* I hope that would be obvious after the preceding. I'm super mad for rock music and playing the guitar and I spend a good deal of time conceptualizing my ideas through sketches. Well thats me in a nutshell, thank you for taking the time to read this and hope to see you around. :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:36 PM

Posted 26 August 2010 - 03:56 PM

Hello and :thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users