Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello from the Harvster

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Harvster

Harvster

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:03 AM

Posted 25 August 2010 - 08:40 PM

Been reading here off and on for a few months after having the first virus infection I've encountered after years of computing. Was able to use the boards to resolve my own issues - Awesome! Now, unfortunately, after a short evening's use of my computer by my 16 year-old daughter, I've picked up something I haven't been able to fix on my own, so it was time to register & get some help (I hope!). LOTS of good info, and (perhaps sadly) lots of people with the same or similar types of problems I've been experiencing. Thanks to the mods and troubleshooters for all of your efforts!

Rich, aka 'the Harvster'

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,762 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:03 AM

Posted 25 August 2010 - 09:36 PM

Hello and welcome,perhaps you'd like to make a post in the Am I infected? What do I do? forum.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 Harvster

Harvster
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:03 AM

Posted 26 August 2010 - 03:42 PM

...Thanks for the reply! I've now gotten my act together and posted my issue here:
Harvster's Infection Query

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users