Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Chinese symbol studio

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 pengchee

pengchee

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:51 AM

Posted 25 August 2010 - 08:35 PM

Hello I am having a problem with this application Chinese symbol studio. I have installed it on my computer without any problem, but when I try to start it seem it could not open. I have check in the task manager when I tried to start again, it seem to load and then went to idle (CPU load). The only way it seem to work is entering in Safe Mode. My OS. XP Pro. SP3. I have all the MS. updates installed. Please do the needful. Thanks.

Edited by hamluis, 25 August 2010 - 08:56 PM.
Moved from XP to All Other Applications ~ Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,887 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:51 PM

Posted 25 August 2010 - 08:56 PM

Must be the program...I just downloaded it and installed it...same thing.

My download came from CNET, ostensibly a trustworthy site.

Louis

Correction, I opened the program via Start/All Programs...and I can access the contents.

Try downloading from CNET.

Edited by hamluis, 25 August 2010 - 09:40 PM.

#3 pengchee

pengchee
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:51 AM

Posted 26 August 2010 - 09:26 PM

Thanks hamluis tried the link given but sad to say it failed again. I do hope to hear further help from you all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users