Hello and welcome,let's do this next.
Please read and follow all these instructions.
- Please download GooredFix and save it to your Desktop.
- Double-click GooredFix.exe to run it.
- A log will open, please post the contents of that log in your next reply (it can also be found on your desktop, called Goored.txt).
Online scan: ESET
In your next reply, please include the following:NOTE: In some instances if no malware is found there will be no log produced.Rerun MBAM (MalwareBytes) like this:
- Hold down Control and click on the following link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
- Click the ESET Online Scanner button.
- For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
- Click on Export to text file... to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
- Double click on the Eset Smart Installer icon on your desktop.
- Click the Start button.
- Accept any security warnings from your browser.
- Check Scan archives
- Push the Start button.
- ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
- When the scan completes, push "List of found threats"
- Push "Export to text file", and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
- Push the "<<Back" button.
- Push Finish
Open MBAM in normal mode and click Update
tab, select Check for Updates
scan and scan (normal mode).
After scan click Remove Selected
, Post new scan log
into normal mode.
Please ask any needed questions,post logs and Let us know how the PC is running now.