Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

landscape design software

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kbmccarthy

kbmccarthy

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:08 AM

Posted 24 August 2010 - 11:23 PM

Looking for reviews of landscape design software. I am wanting to purchase for landscaping business and need to be able to add to the plant libraries.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 kbmccarthy

kbmccarthy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 27 August 2010 - 10:08 PM

134 people have been interested enough in Landscape Design Software to open this thread. Any comments or experiences to share.

#3 kbmccarthy

kbmccarthy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 11 September 2010 - 03:28 PM

As of today there have been 257 viewers of this thread and no replies but my own. It would appear to me that there is some interest in the topic and little experience to post. When you viewed this thread what information or query were you hoping to discover. I would like to participate in a conversation.

#4 Vaerli

Vaerli

• Members
  • 582 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:08 AM

Posted 11 September 2010 - 11:28 PM

Its more of people just wanting to see what you're asking. Landscape design software isn't that well known by most people, nor have I seen it around here very often.

Just searching it on google is as likely to find anything that I can help you with. If you can't find it on google, then I don't know why we'd know much more about it. If you tried in just the general software section of the forum, they might know more.

Q6600, 4GB g-skill, 8800GT, P5N-D motherboard
Posted Image
My art

#5 dribdrab

dribdrab

• Members
  • 56 posts
  •  

Posted 12 September 2010 - 09:31 AM

My wife uses Sierra which is old software and I don't know if they have updated. The first address below have reviews and the other is a place where we get some software and they have landscaping.

http://www.the-landscape-design-site.com/l...pesoftware.html reviews

Landscape software

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users