Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New logs

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Doctorfunk_15

Doctorfunk_15

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:06 PM

Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:04 PM

Here's my new logs. What you guys think?

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 miekiemoes

miekiemoes

Malware Killer Dog

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,420 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:06 AM

Posted 25 August 2010 - 04:51 AM

Hi,

Please try to respond sooner, because I had to close your previous thread since you didn't reply anymore.

First of all, please update MalwareBytes, because the databaseversion is outdated.
  • Start MalwareBytes and click the Update tab. There click "Check for updates"
  • Once the updates are downloaded, perform a quick scan again.
  • The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
  • The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply along with a fresh HijackThis log, then we'll proceed from there with new steps.
Extra Note:
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediatly.

AntispywareScanners---Antivirus Scanners---Firewalls---Online Scanners---Prevention---Help! My computer is slow---My Blog---Follow me on Twitter.
My help is ALWAYS FREE, but if you want to donate to help me continue my fight against malware -- click here!
Asking for help via Private Message or Mail will be ignored - So If you need help, post your problem in the forum.

#3 Doctorfunk_15

Doctorfunk_15
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 25 August 2010 - 02:22 PM

Sorry that it took awhile, that computer is in a different location so I'm not able to be there immediately.

#4 miekiemoes

miekiemoes

Malware Killer Dog

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,420 posts
  •  

Posted 25 August 2010 - 02:26 PM

That's ok. Just make sure you update malwarebytes before you run it, because that's extremely important smile.gif
AntispywareScanners---Antivirus Scanners---Firewalls---Online Scanners---Prevention---Help! My computer is slow---My Blog---Follow me on Twitter.
My help is ALWAYS FREE, but if you want to donate to help me continue my fight against malware -- click here!
Asking for help via Private Message or Mail will be ignored - So If you need help, post your problem in the forum.

#5 Doctorfunk_15

Doctorfunk_15
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 25 August 2010 - 04:48 PM

Ok, I think I got it right this time.

Attached Files

#6 miekiemoes

miekiemoes

Malware Killer Dog

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,420 posts
  •  

Posted 25 August 2010 - 04:52 PM

Hi,

Looks like Malwarebytes removed what it was supposed to remove, so your HijackThis log looks clean again.

How are things now?

#7 Doctorfunk_15

Doctorfunk_15
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 25 August 2010 - 07:26 PM

Seems like everything is good as far as i can tell. Thanks a lot for all the help, I really appreciate it!

#8 miekiemoes

miekiemoes

Malware Killer Dog

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,420 posts
  •  

Posted 26 August 2010 - 12:41 AM

Glad I could help. smile.gif

Please read my Prevention page with lots of info and tips how to prevent this in the future.
And if you want to improve speed/system performance after malware removal, take a look here.
Extra note: Make sure your programs are up to date - because older versions may contain Security Leaks. To find out what programs need to be updated, please run the Secunia Software Inspector Scan.

Happy Surfing again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users