Please try to respond sooner, because I had to close your previous thread since you didn't reply anymore.
First of all, please update MalwareBytes, because the databaseversion is outdated.
- Start MalwareBytes and click the Update tab. There click "Check for updates"
- Once the updates are downloaded, perform a quick scan again.
- The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
- The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
- Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply along with a fresh HijackThis log, then we'll proceed from there with new steps.
Extra Note:If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediatly.