Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

"Guaranteed" compatibility?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Alchemist

Alchemist

• Members
  • 166 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:01 AM

Posted 24 August 2010 - 07:04 PM

Since HP never seems to reduce the price of their toner, I ordered a complete set of third-party "remanufactured" toner cartridges for my HP color Laserjet 2500. These are "guaranteed compatible" and all that. But the printer doesn't recognize the one I installed. Any suggestions for something to tinker with before starting the laborious process of complaining and getting replacements or my money back? I've never heard or anyone having problems with toner before. It's such a simple thing.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Alchemist

Alchemist
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 166 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:01 AM

Posted 24 August 2010 - 07:57 PM

Nevermind... I looked at the cartridge and it's the wrong one. Even though the invoice has the right ones on it. This is obviously going to be a return. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users