Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need help!! Problems only getting worse!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 hobobuster

hobobuster

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:55 AM

Posted 24 August 2010 - 04:17 PM

Okay, so I have an ASUS Barebone Pundit P1-PH1 system, with a gig of ram, 3ghz processor, and lots of experience.

I usually have no problems getting rid of spyware, malware, etc, especially after looking in these forums countless times.

I have Rkill, mbam, dds, and hijack this. In case that helps.

Anyways, I seem to have aquired some viruses or malware or SOMETHING that is really wearing down my computer. I'm getting pop ups on firefox, i have 5 new processes all running under the name of lsass, im having some really slow times where it seems like nothing will work, my browser freezes, now im getting these error messages having to do with windows .net framework, and plenty of other problems.

My big thing is this. I have been trying to work on fixing everything, but im starting to get worn down. I cant even dfo a system restore point now, everytime i do it goes through the whole process and restarts the comp, but then boom. "System could not be restored to that point blah blah blah"

Please help. I'll upload whatever logs are needed, just please help me get my computer running like it once was :D

(And i'm sorry if this is the wrong forum :/, also I apologize for the grammar and spelling mistakes, its late, the babys crying, and im exhausted lol)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hobobuster

hobobuster
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  

Posted 27 August 2010 - 03:20 AM

Why is it that noone is helping me? Come on, I have so much faith in the techs of this site, what the heck :thumbsup:

#3 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,573 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:55 PM

Posted 01 September 2010 - 02:09 AM

Run a quick scan with MBAM and post the log.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

#4 hobobuster

hobobuster
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  

Posted 10 September 2010 - 10:29 PM

The mbam log shows up completely clean.

But ive noticed that my comp is running slower, and im pretty sure ive done everything i need to

#5 chromebuster

chromebuster

• Members
  • 899 posts
  •  
  • Location:the crazy city of Boston, In the North East reaches of New England
  • Local time:06:55 AM

Posted 11 September 2010 - 02:16 AM

Try now with Super Antispyware in safe mode, providing you can access it. if not, then run in normal. If that comes up with nada, or if it comes up with stuff, reply back here. We're interested, and we'll do what we can. We'll get you out of this.

The AccessCop Network is just me and my crew. 

Some call me The Queen of Cambridge

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users