Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Security Tool - what can I do?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 EllaK

EllaK

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:53 AM

Posted 24 August 2010 - 03:58 PM

Hello, everyone!

I apologise if it is wrong place to describe my problem but I am newbie here.

So: my laptop is infected with Security Tool and I cannot remove it. I have to run in safe mode as i cannot do almost anything or access any anti-malware programs. The following are my troubles:
1. I cannot download Rkill.com or others. It starts and I get this message: " This log file is located at C:\rkill.log.
Please post this only if requested to by the person helping you.
Otherwise you can close this log when you wish.
Ran as user on 2010-08-24 at 21:36:12.

Processes terminated by Rkill or while it was running:

C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Pobieranie\iExplore.exe

Rkill completed on 2010-08-24 at 21:36:15. "

2. I downloaded Malwarebytes Anti-Malware but when I start to run it laptop suddenly switches off and when I switch it on and try to run Malware again I get message: "Run Time error 0" or "Run Time error 460". I uninstalled and installed it few time (downloading from different links) but it just keeps happening. Why? Is it because I am in safe mode? Or is that caused by Security Tool?

Please, any advice will be appreccciated as it is first time when I have this s..t. And now I am stuck and do not know what else I could do? :thumbsup:
I found some advice I could removed manually but I do not know how and I am afraid I will break files, Windows etc.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users