Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Rickman

Rickman

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:40 AM

Posted 24 August 2010 - 07:54 AM

Hi To All,
I am new to the list. My Display name is partially my own name and a favorite motorcycle of mine a Rickman Matisse. This is the motorcycle that Steve McQueen's stunt double Bud Ekins jumped over the fence in the movie The Great Escape.
We build vintage automobiles and motorcycles, and also professionally photograph ours and others work here. Am hoping to learn from you all and make my laptop the most powerful tool in my tool chest.
We have a website, but I don't know if it's OK to post here?
PS- If I have posted this to the wrong place that will give you an idea of what a Newbie I am, with apologies.
Rickman

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:40 AM

Posted 24 August 2010 - 08:58 AM

Nope. You posted in exactly the right place.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users