Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello Everybody!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 FordPrefect

FordPrefect

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:03 PM

Posted 24 August 2010 - 05:10 AM

Greetings!

I have just signed up to BC, and this is to introduce myself as a complete newbie.

Why am I here?

Well, guess what? I have some problems with my computer, and I think I may need help!

A good friend who knows a bit about IT recommended this site to me as a good place to get some leads and help to put things right. I've had a good peek at the site, and like what I've seen so far, so here I am!

I don't plan on doing a lot of posting, but plenty of visiting. I expect I'll be asking for help, though, if I get stuck with anything! Please be patient with this newbie......

Have a great rest of the day, everyone!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

FordPrefect :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:03 PM

Posted 24 August 2010 - 09:23 AM

Thanks for joining and welcome to BC!
Once you figure out where all the excellent information is located and how it is organised, you will rely on BC more and more; naturally, if you cannot find an answer to your question or problem, or it is specific to your computer, don't hesitate to post about it.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 suysan

suysan

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:03 PM

Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:41 AM

Hola a Todos soy novato en Este foro y DESDE ya Creo Que necesitare Su Ayuda pára solucionar UNOS problemitas Que Tengo En Mi Computadora
Gracias a Todos

Edited by suysan, 24 August 2010 - 10:45 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users