Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Mouse Trouble

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 messaoud

messaoud

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:38 AM

Posted 23 August 2010 - 01:30 AM

bonjour content d'etre avec vous
j'ai un probleme de sourus elle n'arrete pas de bouger et de me fermer les fenetres ouvertes

Edited by messaoud, 23 August 2010 - 01:42 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Galadriel

Galadriel

Bleepin Elf

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,753 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:38 AM

Posted 23 August 2010 - 10:49 PM

Hello happy to be with you
I have a mouse problem it moves on its own and closes open windows

Bonjour messaoud et bienvenue sur BleepingComputer! :thumbsup:

Est-ce une souris sans fil? A batterie? Si oui, peut-etre la/les batterie(s) ont perdus de leur efficacite avec le temps? Avez-vous essayer d'utiliser une souris differente? Un peu plus de details aiderait bien a preciser exactement ou le probleme pourrait etre... Par exemple, la marque et le model de la souris, comment elle connecte avec l'ordi (USB, PS2, Bluetooth), quel systeme d'exploitation, mises-a-jour installees, etc...

(Desolee pour le manque d'accents et les fautes, je ne communique plus beaucoup en francais par ecrit.)

<translated message for the benefit of non french readers>

Hello messaoud and welcome to BleepingComputer! :huh:

Is this a wireless mouse? Does it have batteries? If so, perhaps the batteries have lost their efficiency with use? Have you tried a different mouse? Some more details would help pinpoint exactly where the problem may lie... For instance, the make and model of the mouse, how it connects to the PC (USB, PS2, Bluetooth), what operating system, patches and updates installed, etc...

(Apologies for the lack of accents and for the spelling errors, I don't communicate much in writing in french anymore.)
I cemna prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han noston ne 'wilith. - Galadriel
'The avatar is changed; I can feel it in the water, I can feel it in the earth, I can smell it in the air.'

Phear teh ceiling cat, for he is roofkittehd! - Basement Cat

I'm a Bleeping Folder, are you? - Join BC in the fight against diseases - Click here
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users