DDS/HijackThis logs are not permitted
in this forum. HijackThis only scans certain areas of a computer's system/registry
to help diagnose the presence of undetected malware in known hiding places. Therefore, it is limited in its ability to detect infection and generate a report outside these known hiding places and its log may not always reveal all the malware on a computer. As such, HijackThis has been replaced by other preferred tools
which provide comprehensive logs with specific details about more areas of a computer's system and registry keys. The Malware Response Team members are all volunteers who contribute to helping members as time permits but currently there is a backup and you may have to wait for assistance. Referrals are made to the Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs forum
if we cannot assist you here and we need to use more powerful tools or you don't mind waiting.
Try doing an online scan to see if it finds anything else (i.e. remanants) that the other scans may have missed.
Please perform a scan with Eset Online Anti-virus Scanner
.This scan requires Internet Explorer to work. Vista/Windows 7 users need to run Internet Explorer as Administrator.
To do this, right-click on the IE icon in the Start Menu or Quick Launch Bar on the Taskbar and select Run As Administrator from the context menu.
- Click the green button.
- Read the End User License Agreement and check the box:
- Check .
- Click the button.
- Accept any security warnings from your browser.
- Check Remove found threats and Scan potentially unwanted applications. (If given the option, choose "Quarantine" instead of delete.)
- Click the Start button.
- ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer.
- If offered the option to get information or buy software at any point, just close the window.
- The scan will take a while so be patient and do NOT use the computer while the scan is running. Keep all other programs and windows closed.
- When the scan completes, push
- Push , and save the file to your desktop as ESETScan.txt.
- Push the button, then Finish.
- Copy and paste the contents of ESETScan.txt in your next reply.
Note: A log.txt
file will also be created and automatically saved in the C:\Program Files\EsetOnlineScanner\ folder.
If you did not save the ESETScan log, click
, then type or copy and paste everything in the code box below into the Open dialogue box:
-- Some online scanners will detect existing anti-virus software and refuse to cooperate. You may have to disable the real-time protection components of your existing anti-virus and try running the scan again. If you do this, remember to turn them back on after you are finished.
- Click Ok and the scan results will open in Notepad.
- Copy and paste the contents of log.txt in your next reply.