Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer has gone crazy!!! Please Help

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 nikkis82

nikkis82

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:10 PM

Posted 21 August 2010 - 07:56 PM

Hello,
This is my first post, and I'm at my end with this computer. I have a Dell Inspiron E1505 running Windows XP. Im currently in safe mode and the only way I can get online is to uncheck the "Use a proxy for your LAN settings". I'm not too computer savy but I know some stuff. Okay so here it goes...I have a virus or something on my computer that 1.Won't let me get online, it shows a message "Securtity Suite" and won't let me open Task Manager or Symantec Antivirus. I also found in "Downloaded Program files" it says a bunch of weird stuff like DellSystemlite.scan, when I click on it, it shows 10 files such as Dellsystemlite.INF. Also I have a bunch of files that say Mrstube.exe and a bunch of numbers. There is also an ID that goes with the Dellsystemlite.scan which is {6F6FDB9E-5072-498C-BCB0-2B7F00C49EE7}. I can't do anything on my computer unless Im in safe mode. Also this virus disables my volume control, and redirects me to weird websites. I also found about 50 folders that say $NtUninstall and alot of .INF files. Im going crazy here...please help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users