Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Post Office Broadband Uk

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 El_Tel

El_Tel

• Members
  • 196 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:03 AM

Posted 21 August 2010 - 10:28 AM

Hi

I have been surfing the Internet to get an Idea of what Internet Supplier to change to here in the UK. While I'm getting a reasonable direct cable line with Virgin Media, they keep increasing their costs. Now at 25 for 10MB Unlimited I feel it is getting out of hand. On surfing the net, the Post Office are offering 8MB Unlimited for 13.50 + their phone line rental. As we already have this; from what I see all I need to do is add Broadband. My dilemma is that on surfing the net the Post Office are not getting any good reviews, but then not many people write up when things are going right; they only seem to write when things go wrong.

I'm throwing this open in the hope of getting at least 10 ~ 20 :thumbsup: good reviews, but I want be holding :flowers: my breath...

Regards

El Tel
Posted Image

Tarrah then... Why not check my Intro

Many Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bluesjunior

bluesjunior

• Members
  • 761 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:03 AM

Posted 21 August 2010 - 01:11 PM

I can't understand why Virgin is so expensive for you. I have Virgin 10MB unlimited Broadband, the TV package and the landline telephone with up to 200 minutes of calls anytime / anywhere for 42 a month. Check out the link below, it looks like either you are paying way too much or else you have more than broadband for your 25?.
http://allyours.virginmedia.com/websales/service.do?id=2
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3, CPU: AMD Athlon II X3 450 Processor, Memory: OCZ 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 1333MHz,Graphics: PowerColor HD 5750 1GB GDDR5,
PSU: Corsair 430W CX PSU 4x SATA 1x PCI-E, Hard Drive:Samsung SpinPoint F3 500GB Hard Drive SATAII 7200rpm 16MB Cache.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users