Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Gmail hacked

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 nolana

nolana

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:37 PM

Posted 21 August 2010 - 01:33 AM

Hello, I hope I am just being paranoid but on Aug. 1st I couldn't access my gmail account for three days. And when I finally was able I got a meesage saying my account may have been comprimised. I scolled down to the bottom of the Gmail page where you can see past ip addy's your account has been accessed from and one or two were unknown to me and google. I immediately changed all my passwords and thought I was ok.
Well, a few minutes ago my wireless printer turned itself on and really freaked me out. I ran the tcp view and notice a lot of red highlighted entries. I have included the log as requested.

Windows 7 Home Prem. 64 bit
356 HDD
4 gig memory
Dell studio laptop.
Any other info you may need is available if told to do so. Thank you in advance.Attached File  tcpview.txt   7.38KB   15 downloads

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,568 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:37 PM

Posted 24 August 2010 - 01:31 PM

Tcpview log looks clean. Red highlighted entries are just connections that are being closed. They do not necessarily indicate anything bad.

If you go onto your Gmail account and look at the Sent folder, do you see emails that you did not personally send?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users