Hello, I hope I am just being paranoid but on Aug. 1st I couldn't access my gmail account for three days. And when I finally was able I got a meesage saying my account may have been comprimised. I scolled down to the bottom of the Gmail page where you can see past ip addy's your account has been accessed from and one or two were unknown to me and google. I immediately changed all my passwords and thought I was ok.
Well, a few minutes ago my wireless printer turned itself on and really freaked me out. I ran the tcp view and notice a lot of red highlighted entries. I have included the log as requested.
Windows 7 Home Prem. 64 bit
4 gig memory
Dell studio laptop.
Any other info you may need is available if told to do so. Thank you in advance.