Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help me with windows security suite..

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
51 replies to this topic

#1 YesImOtto

YesImOtto

• Members
  • 284 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:37 PM

Posted 20 August 2010 - 07:23 AM

Hi all

Well, Im pretty sure it wasn't me. We have 5 accounts on 1 computer. ALL accounts have no problem, except 1, let's call this account "A".

So, this A account cannot go anywhere, open task manager, internet explorer, etc. I just found out its actually windows security suite, form the same family as Antivirus System Pro, which I successfully deleted thanks to Budapest.

Anyway, this is annoying, only account A is messed up, others are fine. (See, using a different account out of the 5 I can access internet and talk to you here and ask for help! smile.gif

So, I did Malwarebytes in normal mode, deleted the bad stuff, then used superantispyware in safe mode, took ages, did full scan, and deleted bad stuff....

That is the exact method I used to get rid of my antivirus systempro rogue virus thingy...and I succeeded.

But using the same method for security suite....doesn't seem to work sad.gif

Help me someone

THanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 YesImOtto

YesImOtto
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 284 posts
  •  

Posted 20 August 2010 - 07:53 AM

Hopefully someone will look into this and help me sad.gif

#3 YesImOtto

YesImOtto
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 284 posts
  •  

Posted 20 August 2010 - 06:49 PM

hello....can anyone please help sad.gif I used the search function but mine is different case.

#4 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,573 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:37 AM

Posted 20 August 2010 - 07:12 PM

Try this:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-remo...sing-tdsskiller
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

#5 YesImOtto

YesImOtto
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 284 posts
  •  

Posted 20 August 2010 - 08:05 PM

Thanks mate

Unfortunately it doesnt work. When I extracted it, done, I run it. WHen I run it though, it says could not initialize log. then it stops. Even when I click on scan, it shows no result whatsoever.

Then I have the "rkill" thing you told me last time, I ran it, and then it says "terminating known malware processes, please be patient".

Then theres a popup saying " pev.rkexe has stopped working......check online or close"...I clicked close.

Hope this helps, thanks

#6 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,573 posts
  •  

Posted 20 August 2010 - 11:49 PM

Try this one:

http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/grinler/eXplorer.exe

It is rkill but with a different file name.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

#7 YesImOtto

YesImOtto
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 284 posts
  •  

Posted 21 August 2010 - 02:59 AM

Thanks, but its still the same.

"terminating known malware processes, please be patient".

Then theres a popup saying " pev.rkexe has stopped working......check online or close"...I clicked close.

Damn it looks like the program KNOWS theres malware to be killed, but something is preventing it.... =(

#8 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,573 posts
  •  

Posted 21 August 2010 - 06:38 AM

Before we start fixing anything you should print out these instructions or copy them to a NotePad file so they will be accessible. Some steps will require you to disconnect from the Internet or use Safe Mode and you will not have access to this page. Note that this scan can take a LONG time to finish.

Please download Dr.Web CureIt and save it to your desktop. DO NOT perform a scan yet.
alternate download link
Note: The file will be randomly named (i.e. 5mkuvc4z.exe).

Reboot your computer in "Safe Mode" using the F8 method. To do this, restart your computer and after hearing your computer beep once during startup (but before the Windows icon appears) press the F8 key repeatedly. A menu will appear with several options. Use the arrow keys to navigate and select the option to run Windows in "Safe Mode".

Scan with Dr.Web CureIt as follows:
  • Double-click on the randomly named file to open the program and click Start. (There is no need to update if you just downloaded the most current version
  • Read the anti-virus check by DrWeb scanner prompt and click Ok where asked to Start scan now? Allow the setup.exe to load if asked by any of your security programs.
  • The Express scan will automatically begin.
    (This is a short scan of files currently running in memory, boot sectors, and targeted folders).
  • If prompted to dowload the Full version Free Trial, ignore and click the X to close the window.
  • If an infected object is found, you will be prompted to move anything that cannot be cured. Click Yes to All. (This will move any detected files to the C:\Documents and Settings\userprofile\DoctorWeb\Quarantine folder if they can't be cured)
  • After the Express Scan is finished, put a check next to Complete scan to scan all local disks and removable media.
  • In the top menu, click Settings > Change settings, and uncheck "Heuristic analysis" under the "Scanning" tab, then click Apply, Ok.
  • Back at the main window, click the green arrow "Start Scanning" button on the right under the Dr.Web logo.
  • Please be patient as this scan could take a long time to complete.
  • When the scan has finished, a message will be displayed at the bottom indicating if any viruses were found.
  • Click Select All, then choose Cure > Move incurable.
  • In the top menu, click file and choose save report list.
  • Save the DrWeb.csv report to your desktop.
  • Exit Dr.Web Cureit when done.
  • Important! Reboot your computer because it could be possible that files in use will be moved/deleted during reboot.
  • After reboot, post the contents of the log from Dr.Web in your next reply. (You can use Notepad to open the DrWeb.cvs report)

—George Bernard Shaw

#9 YesImOtto

YesImOtto
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 284 posts
  •  

Posted 21 August 2010 - 07:35 AM

Ok I will try this.

When you said in red Reboot your computer because etc...

What does it mean mate? So I just have to restart after exiting dr web cureit right?

#10 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,573 posts
  •  

Posted 21 August 2010 - 04:20 PM

Yes it mean restart.

—George Bernard Shaw

#11 YesImOtto

YesImOtto
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 284 posts
  •  

Posted 22 August 2010 - 03:27 AM

Mate, after a long scan, everyhtign was grey, so I could not choose the select all and cure thing.

I couldnt even save the report, but I got it somehow.

However it is taking AGES to copy paste here mate......any ideas? The file is so many pages..

Please help ><

#12 YesImOtto

YesImOtto
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 284 posts
  •  

Posted 22 August 2010 - 04:28 AM

By the way, I saw a youtube video telling basically this

Show hidden files and folders
Then go to my username --> app data --> local -> a random folder will be there like "jaeiohegteag"

Inside that, rename the file to ANYTHING.

Then restart

Thats it! Its fine now! Btu the guy in the video admitted that its removed MAJOR virus not ALL.

Yeah, I saw again and its there again, but my comp is working fine now.

Just to let you know ;)

#13 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,573 posts
  •  

Posted 22 August 2010 - 04:05 PM

I'd like us to scan your machine with ESET OnlineScan
  1. Hold down Control and click on the following link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
    ESET OnlineScan
  2. Click the button.
  3. For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
    1. Click on to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
    2. Double click on the icon on your desktop.
  4. Check
  5. Click the button.
  6. Accept any security warnings from your browser.
  7. Check
  8. Push the Start button.
  9. ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
  10. When the scan completes, push
  11. Push , and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
  12. Push the button.
  13. Push

—George Bernard Shaw

#14 YesImOtto

YesImOtto
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 284 posts
  •  

Posted 22 August 2010 - 09:05 PM

Alright it needs admin permission so Im doing all this from the admin user account ok...

C:\Users\Budy\AppData\Local\dldxpake.dll a variant of Win32/Cimag.DF trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\Budy\AppData\Local\uyeneyaf.dll a variant of Win32/Cimag.DE trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\Budy\AppData\Local\lwmqyheev\serhey234m 2u4hy.exe Win32/Adware.SpywareProtect2009 application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\Budy\AppData\Local\Temp\1D26.tmp a variant of Win32/Olmarik.ACN trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\Budy\AppData\Local\Temp\89CD.tmp a variant of Win32/Olmarik.ACN trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\Budy\AppData\Local\Temp\8C1E.tmp a variant of Win32/Olmarik.ACN trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\Budy\AppData\Local\Temp\D434.tmp a variant of Win32/Olmarik.ACN trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\Budy\AppData\Local\Temp\lqrog.exe a variant of Win32/Kryptik.GET trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\Budy\AppData\Local\Temp\mkcxhunr.exe Win32/Adware.SpywareProtect2009 application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\Budy\AppData\Local\Temp\unqo.exe a variant of Win32/Kryptik.GET trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\Budy\AppData\Local\Temp\wtpvaae.exe Win32/Adware.SpywareProtect2009 application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\Budy\AppData\Local\Temp\xjoqojgw.exe a variant of Win32/Cimag.DF trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\Budy\AppData\Local\Windows Server\hlp.dat Win32/Bamital.DT trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\Budy\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\54\24089576-6287bf67 Java/TrojanDownloader.Agent.NBJ trojan deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\Budy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\memory.tmp a variant of Win32/Kryptik.GEC trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\Eddie\AppData\Local\fssumbcmx\135rqh.exe a variant of Win32/Kryptik.GFK trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\Eddie\AppData\Local\Temp\0.9263620668107021.exe a variant of Win32/Kryptik.GFK trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\Eddie\AppData\Local\Temp\jar_cache2111056026134423009.tmp OSX/Exploit.Smid.B trojan deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\Eddie\AppData\Local\Temp\jar_cache5014590339073041672.tmp multiple threats deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\Eddie\AppData\Local\Temp\jar_cache6708189794110616482.tmp OSX/Exploit.Smid.B trojan deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\Eddie\AppData\Local\Temp\jar_cache7716012512873488706.tmp multiple threats deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\Eddie\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\38\654181e6-1b9a5dc1 OSX/Exploit.Smid.B trojan deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\Eddie\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\8\7ab478c8-4a04cabb OSX/Exploit.Smid.B trojan deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\Eddie\DoctorWeb\Quarantine\3e80b20-17fb2dd0 multiple threats deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\Eddie\DoctorWeb\Quarantine\3f3af9d7-740684bd multiple threats deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\Eddie\DoctorWeb\Quarantine\748dfd1-12b4f52d multiple threats deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\Eddie\DoctorWeb\Quarantine\ebirihehafileyoc.dll a variant of Win32/Cimag.CK trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\Eddie\DoctorWeb\Quarantine\ggbrzx[1].htm Win32/Adware.SpywareProtect2009 application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\Eddie\DoctorWeb\Quarantine\uhedyvt.exe Win32/Adware.SpywareProtect2009 application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\Eddie\DoctorWeb\Quarantine\uqsxhrptssd.exe Win32/Adware.SpywareProtect2009 application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\Karl\AppData\Local\Temp\jar_cache6884087530805145556.tmp a variant of Java/TrojanDownloader.Agent.NAN trojan deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\Karl\AppData\Local\Temp\jar_cache8394336112103346310.tmp a variant of Java/TrojanDownloader.Agent.NAN trojan deleted - quarantined

Thanks Buda

#15 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,573 posts
  •  

Posted 22 August 2010 - 09:54 PM

Try this again: http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/grinler/eXplorer.exe

Then run a quick scan with Malwarebytes (update the definitions first).

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users