Not enough info...
1. Please, post some computer info:
- processor type, amount of RAM (hold Windows logo key, hit Pause/Break key)
- hard drive size/free space (open "My Computer", right click on hard drive letter, click "Properties")
- security programs in use (antivirus, firewall)
2. What type of internet connection do you have? What's your ISP advertised speed.
Post your numbers from here: http://www.speedtest.net/
What browser do you use? Did you try another browser?
3. Download Autoruns for Windows
No installation required.
Simply unzip Autoruns.zip
file, and double click on autoruns.exe
file to run the program.
, and save it as AutoRuns.txt
file to know location.
You must select Text
from drop-down menu as a file type: Attach
the file to your next reply.