Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

XCP program

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 shareoll

shareoll

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:43 AM

Posted 19 August 2010 - 11:20 AM

Hi, I have been working on this problem now for over a week. The program is called XCP and from what I have read on the internet is that it is loaded from a sony cd. Anyway how I found this problem was my internet slowed way down, pages wound't load, or it says I am not connected to the internet, or it just shuts down. So I logged off one day and the screen came up and said end program now and at the top it is written XCP program. I bought a anti malware program and scanned my pc it did find some things but then it gets to a certain point and the pc shuts down again. So I restart and run it again only this tjime I hit stop and clean what is there. I run it again and it then shuts down. So I have read and read all over the internet, I checked my files and folders even the hidden ones, I checked my registry to see if I could find it. NO LUCK....I did see in my files and folders one stated crash,,,,,I clicked on it and it shut down again. Now I emailed to exterminate anti malware and a tech wrote back and said to use combifix...Yes I tried it but it comes up and says I can not rename it and to choose another name. So that didn't work eather, I also ran black lite from here to scan for hidden files and folders, no Luck eather....so what Am I to do know....Please help. Cheryl, Mod Edit - Removed Email Thank you

Edited by Blade Zephon, 19 August 2010 - 01:45 PM.
Removed email to protect member from spam bots. ~BZ

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users