Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Internet Explorer Problems/ Spyware

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 malruxia

malruxia

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:05 AM

Posted 01 November 2005 - 01:09 PM

Internet Explorer shuts down as soon as I try to open it. I keep getting an error message. I ran Ad-Aware and it deleted 125 files (including virtual bouncer, that program with an A in the center that looks like a target, and a few others). I know some of these are spywares/adwares/malwares but I'd rather be sure of what I'm deleting instead of being angry about it later. Please check and let me know what to do.

Thank you,

Malruxia

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 10:10:50 AM, on 11/1/2005
Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\TmFvbWkA\command.exe
C:\Program Files\Network Associates\Common Framework\FrameworkService.exe
C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\Mcshield.exe
C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\VsTskMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7Debug\mdm.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\wdfmgr.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\NETWOR~1\COMMON~1\naPrdMgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\windows\system\hpsysdrv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ps2.exe
C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\SHSTAT.EXE
C:\Program Files\Network Associates\Common Framework\UpdaterUI.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\hijackthis\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.casemgmt.com:8008/
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://us3.hpwis.com/
R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - {E3177945-A6C0-3422-555D-C5FCDBDE9C00} - C:\WINDOWS\Ffzmldmq.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {04B8AC14-F156-9CC3-3BB9-46903648215A} - C:\WINDOWS\Ffzmldmq.dll
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: wb - {55BE9F0D-6CAF-4c3e-B125-5A13A8C9D0EC} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\nst26.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [hpsysdrv] c:\windows\system\hpsysdrv.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Recguard] C:\WINDOWS\SMINST\RECGUARD.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\System32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PS2] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ps2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ShStatEXE] "C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\SHSTAT.EXE" /STANDALONE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [McAfeeUpdaterUI] "C:\Program Files\Network Associates\Common Framework\UpdaterUI.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [winsync] C:\WINDOWS\System32\glxlpd.exe reg_run
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MoneyStartUp] C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money\System\Money Startup.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctfmon.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\MSMSGS.EXE
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\MSMSGS.EXE
O16 - DPF: {1754A1BA-A1DF-4F10-B199-AA55AA1A120F} (InstallerBehaviorFactory Class) - https://signup.msn.com/pages/MsnInstC.cab
O16 - DPF: {41F17733-B041-4099-A042-B518BB6A408C} - http://a1540.g.akamai.net/7/1540/52/200212...meInstaller.exe
O16 - DPF: {B8BE5E93-A60C-4D26-A2DC-220313175592} (ZoneIntro Class) - http://zone.msn.com/binFramework/v10/ZIntro.cab34246.cab
O16 - DPF: {E5D419D6-A846-4514-9FAD-97E826C84822} - http://fdl.msn.com/zone/datafiles/heartbeat.cab
O23 - Service: Command Service (cmdService) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\TmFvbWkA\command.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service (iPodService) - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Framework Service (McAfeeFramework) - Network Associates, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Network Associates\Common Framework\FrameworkService.exe
O23 - Service: Network Associates McShield (McShield) - Network Associates, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\Mcshield.exe
O23 - Service: Network Associates Task Manager (McTaskManager) - Network Associates, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\VsTskMgr.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Driver Helper Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 -David-

-David-

• Members
  • 10,603 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:05 AM

Posted 01 November 2005 - 01:20 PM

Hi malruxia

It would appear as though you have a few infections there :thumbsup: One is probably qoologic - i will try to remove it manually and if it comes back we can try another method!

Please do both of the following before we start if possible!:

1) Please print off these intructions - they will be needed later when internet access is not available.
2) Save these instructions in word/notepad to the desktop where they can be easily found for the same reasons as above.
At the moment you may feel like you battling with your computer to keep it running smoothly, but doing the following things should most certainly help getting it back to how it was

It may look like a lot below - follow the instructions as carefully as possible and everything should be kool!

Click Start > Run > and type in:

services.msc

Click OK.

In the services window find

Command Service

Rightclick and choose "Properties". On the "General" tab under "Service Status" click the "Stop" button to stop the service. Beside "Startup Type" in the dropdown menu select "Disabled". Click Apply then OK. File-Exit the Services utility.

Note: You may get an error here when trying to access the properties of the service. If you do get an error, just select the service and look there in the top left of the main service window and click "Stop" to stop the service. If that gives an error or it is already stopped, just skip this step and proceed with the rest.

Please download Ewido Security Suite (free), and install it.
  • When installing, under Additional Options uncheck both Install background guard and Install scan via context menu.
  • When you run Ewido for the first time, you could get a warning "Database could not be found!". Click Ok.
  • The program will prompt you to update. Click the Ok button.
  • The program will now go to the main screen.
You will need to update Ewido to the latest definition files.
  • On the left-hand side of the main screen click the Update button.
  • Click on Start. The update will start and a progress bar will show the updates being installed.
Once finished updating, close Ewido. Do NOT run it yet.

(If you have problems updating, you can use this link to manually update Ewido.
Make sure that Ewido is closed when installing the update.)

DO NOT RUN IT YET!

CleanUp!

Download Cleanup from Here
  • A window will open and choose SAVE, then DESKTOP as the destination.
  • On your Desktop, click on Cleanup40.exe icon.
  • Then, click RUN and place a checkmark beside "I Agree"
  • Then click NEXT followed by START and OK.
  • A window will appear with many choices, keep all the defaults as set when the Slide Bar to the left is set to Standard Quality.
  • Click OK
DO NOT RUN IT YET!

Download Pocket Killbox, unzip it, and save to your Desktop. Do NOT run it yet.

Click here for info on how to boot to safe mode if you don't already know how.

Make sure that you can see hidden files (Windows XP).
  • Click "Start".
  • Click "My Computer".
  • Select the "Tools" menu and click "Folder Options".
  • Select the "View" tab.
  • Under the "Hidden files and folders" heading, select "Show hidden files and folders".
  • Uncheck the "Hide protected operating system files (recommended)" option.
  • Click "Yes" to confirm.
  • Uncheck the "Hide file extensions for known file types".
  • Click "OK".

Please run HijackThis! again and do another scan. Check the following entries only:

R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - {E3177945-A6C0-3422-555D-C5FCDBDE9C00} - C:\WINDOWS\Ffzmldmq.dll

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {04B8AC14-F156-9CC3-3BB9-46903648215A} - C:\WINDOWS\Ffzmldmq.dll

O2 - BHO: wb - {55BE9F0D-6CAF-4c3e-B125-5A13A8C9D0EC} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\nst26.dll

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [winsync] C:\WINDOWS\System32\glxlpd.exe reg_run

O23 - Service: Command Service (cmdService) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\TmFvbWkA\command.exe

Please close all browsers and open windows except HJT, then click the Fix Checked button.
Close HJT

Restart your computer into safe mode now Perform the following steps in safe mode:

Double-click on Killbox.exe to run it. Now put a tick by Standard File Kill. In the "Full Path of File to Delete" box, copy and paste each of the following lines one at a time then click on the button that has the red circle with the X in the middle after you enter each file. It will ask for confimation to delete the file. Click Yes. Continue with that same procedure until you have copied and pasted all of these in the "Paste Full Path of File to Delete" box.

Posted Image Note: It is possible that Killbox will tell you that one or more files do not exist. If that happens, just continue on with all the files. Be sure you don't miss any.

C:\WINDOWS\Ffzmldmq.dll

C:\WINDOWS\System32\nst26.dll

C:\WINDOWS\System32\glxlpd.exe

C:\WINDOWS\TmFvbWkA\command.exe

Exit the Killbox.

Find and manually delete the following folder:

C:\WINDOWS\TmFvbWkA
  • Under How to scan all boxes should be checked
  • Under Unwanted Software all boxes should be checked
  • Under What to scan select Scan every file
  • Click on Ok
  • Click on Complete System Scan to start the scan process.
  • Let the program scan the machine.
If Ewido finds anything, it will pop up a notification. When it asks if you want to clean the first file, put a checkmark in the lower left corner of the box that says Perform action on all infections, then choose clean and click Ok.

* Run Cleanup:
  • Click on the "Cleanup" button and let it run.
  • Once its done, close the program.

Post new hijackthis log and the ewido log! Posted Image
David Posted Image

#3 malruxia

malruxia
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  

Posted 01 November 2005 - 01:46 PM

WOW! That is a lot of stuff to get. I have a big problem though. Doing that first step will allow me to use internet explorer? If not I do not know how to download those files since I can't use internet explorer to connect to the internet.

Thank you,

Malruxia

#4 -David-

-David-

• Members
  • 10,603 posts
  •  

Posted 01 November 2005 - 02:08 PM

Is this as the internet connection is broken? Do other browsers work? How are you getting onto these forums?
David

#5 malruxia

malruxia
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  

Posted 01 November 2005 - 02:12 PM

Internet connection is fine because Automatic Updates download some software for windows and I can connect to limewire. I do not have other browsers installed. I am currently on another computer to get on these forums. I guess I can download all the programs on this computer and send them to the other computer through my network. Let me know if that would work.

Thank you,

Malruxia

#6 -David-

-David-

• Members
  • 10,603 posts
  •  

Posted 01 November 2005 - 02:14 PM

Letís give WinSock XP Fix a try to fix the connection, it may have been broken by spyware etc.........you may need to download the file to a disc and move it across!

Please download Winsock XP Fix

Close every other program, then open winsockxpfix and click reg backup. Save the reg backup somewhere.

After that is done, click the fix button of winsockxpfix

#7 malruxia

malruxia
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  

Posted 01 November 2005 - 06:42 PM

Would not log on with internet explorer after using winsock so I transfered all other files through a flash drive. Everything seems to be working fine and I'm actually using internet explorer on the infected computer. Please let me know if I need to take any further steps.

Thanks a bunch!

Malruxia

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 3:47:24 PM, on 11/1/2005
Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoctrl.exe
C:\Program Files\Network Associates\Common Framework\FrameworkService.exe
C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\Mcshield.exe
C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\VsTskMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7Debug\mdm.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\windows\system\hpsysdrv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ps2.exe
C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\SHSTAT.EXE
C:\Program Files\Network Associates\Common Framework\UpdaterUI.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\wuauclt.exe
C:\hijackthis\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.casemgmt.com:8008/
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://us3.hpwis.com/
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [hpsysdrv] c:\windows\system\hpsysdrv.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Recguard] C:\WINDOWS\SMINST\RECGUARD.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\System32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PS2] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ps2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ShStatEXE] "C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\SHSTAT.EXE" /STANDALONE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [McAfeeUpdaterUI] "C:\Program Files\Network Associates\Common Framework\UpdaterUI.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MoneyStartUp] C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money\System\Money Startup.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctfmon.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\MSMSGS.EXE
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\MSMSGS.EXE
O16 - DPF: {1754A1BA-A1DF-4F10-B199-AA55AA1A120F} (InstallerBehaviorFactory Class) - https://signup.msn.com/pages/MsnInstC.cab
O16 - DPF: {41F17733-B041-4099-A042-B518BB6A408C} - http://a1540.g.akamai.net/7/1540/52/200212...meInstaller.exe
O16 - DPF: {B8BE5E93-A60C-4D26-A2DC-220313175592} (ZoneIntro Class) - http://zone.msn.com/binFramework/v10/ZIntro.cab34246.cab
O16 - DPF: {E5D419D6-A846-4514-9FAD-97E826C84822} - http://fdl.msn.com/zone/datafiles/heartbeat.cab
O23 - Service: ewido security suite control - ewido networks - C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoctrl.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service (iPodService) - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Framework Service (McAfeeFramework) - Network Associates, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Network Associates\Common Framework\FrameworkService.exe
O23 - Service: Network Associates McShield (McShield) - Network Associates, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\Mcshield.exe
O23 - Service: Network Associates Task Manager (McTaskManager) - Network Associates, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\VsTskMgr.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Driver Helper Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe

---------------------------------------------------------
ewido security suite - Scan report
---------------------------------------------------------

+ Created on: 3:42:37 PM, 11/1/2005
+ Report-Checksum: 1A1C81BE

+ Scan result:

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{0DC5CD7C-F653-4417-AA43-D457BE3A9622} -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{417386C3-8D4A-4611-9B91-E57E89D603AC} -> Spyware.AdDestroyer : Cleaned with backup
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{417386C3-8D4A-4611-9B91-E57E89D603AC}\TypeLib\\ -> Spyware.AdDestroyer : Cleaned with backup
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{D52433A9-A44C-43AB-A013-24B3C756DD2B}\TypeLib\\ -> Spyware.AdDestroyer : Cleaned with backup
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{10D7DB96-56DC-4617-8EAB-EC506ABE6C7E} -> Spyware.AdDestroyer : Cleaned with backup
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{10D7DB96-56DC-4617-8EAB-EC506ABE6C7E}\TypeLib\\ -> Spyware.AdDestroyer : Cleaned with backup
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{6CDC3337-01F7-4A79-A4AF-0B19303CC0BE} -> Spyware.AdDestroyer : Cleaned with backup
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{6CDC3337-01F7-4A79-A4AF-0B19303CC0BE}\TypeLib\\ -> Spyware.AdDestroyer : Cleaned with backup
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{795398D0-DC2F-4118-A69C-592273BA9C2B} -> Spyware.AdDestroyer : Cleaned with backup
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{795398D0-DC2F-4118-A69C-592273BA9C2B}\TypeLib\\ -> Spyware.AdDestroyer : Cleaned with backup
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{B288F21C-A144-4CA2-9B70-8AFA1FAE4B06} -> Spyware.AdDestroyer : Cleaned with backup
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{B288F21C-A144-4CA2-9B70-8AFA1FAE4B06}\TypeLib\\ -> Spyware.AdDestroyer : Cleaned with backup
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\PopOops2.PopOops -> Spyware.AdDestroyer : Cleaned with backup
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\PopOops2.PopOops\Clsid -> Spyware.AdDestroyer : Cleaned with backup
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\PopOops2.PopOops\Clsid\\ -> Spyware.AdDestroyer : Cleaned with backup
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\SWLAD1.SWLAD -> Spyware.AdDestroyer : Cleaned with backup
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\SWLAD1.SWLAD\Clsid -> Spyware.AdDestroyer : Cleaned with backup
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{D0C29A75-7146-4737-98EE-BC4D7CF44AF9} -> Spyware.AdDestroyer : Cleaned with backup
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{E0D3B292-A0B0-4640-975C-2F882E039F52} -> Spyware.AdDestroyer : Cleaned with backup
C:\!KillBox\asappsrv.dll -> Spyware.CommAd : Cleaned with backup
C:\!KillBox\command.exe -> Adware.CommAd : Cleaned with backup
C:\!KillBox\glxlpd.exe -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.ac : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\knun.exe -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.ac : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Naomi\Cookies\naomi@ad.yieldmanager[2].txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Naomi\Cookies\naomi@burstnet[1].txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Burstnet : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Naomi\Cookies\naomi@msnportal.112.2o7[2].txt -> Spyware.Cookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Naomi\Cookies\naomi@paypopup[1].txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Paypopup : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Naomi\Cookies\naomi@popunder.paypopup[1].txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Paypopup : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Naomi\Local Settings\Temp\pcs_0002.exe -> Spyware.Pacer : Cleaned with backup
C:\Program Files\Cas\Client\casmf.dll -> Spyware.CASClient : Cleaned with backup
C:\Program Files\CasStub\casstub.exe -> TrojanDownloader.Agent.qg : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{593172EE-14D9-4262-8426-24BF2115D284}\RP134\A0012120.exe -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.al : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{593172EE-14D9-4262-8426-24BF2115D284}\RP134\A0012127.exe -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.ac : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{593172EE-14D9-4262-8426-24BF2115D284}\RP134\A0012128.exe -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.ac : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{593172EE-14D9-4262-8426-24BF2115D284}\RP134\A0012130.dll -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.ac : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{593172EE-14D9-4262-8426-24BF2115D284}\RP134\A0012131.dll -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.ac : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{593172EE-14D9-4262-8426-24BF2115D284}\RP134\A0012142.exe -> Spyware.VirtualBouncer : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{593172EE-14D9-4262-8426-24BF2115D284}\RP145\A0012249.exe -> Spyware.CASClient : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{593172EE-14D9-4262-8426-24BF2115D284}\RP145\A0012250.dll -> Spyware.CASClient : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{593172EE-14D9-4262-8426-24BF2115D284}\RP159\A0012606.dll -> Spyware.VirtualBouncer : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{593172EE-14D9-4262-8426-24BF2115D284}\RP159\A0012607.dll -> Spyware.VirtualBouncer : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{593172EE-14D9-4262-8426-24BF2115D284}\RP159\A0012608.dll -> Spyware.VirtualBouncer : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{593172EE-14D9-4262-8426-24BF2115D284}\RP159\A0012609.dll -> Spyware.VirtualBouncer : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{593172EE-14D9-4262-8426-24BF2115D284}\RP163\A0012787.exe -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.ac : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{593172EE-14D9-4262-8426-24BF2115D284}\RP163\A0012788.exe -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.ac : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{593172EE-14D9-4262-8426-24BF2115D284}\RP163\A0012789.dll -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.ac : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{593172EE-14D9-4262-8426-24BF2115D284}\RP163\A0012790.dll -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.ac : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{593172EE-14D9-4262-8426-24BF2115D284}\RP163\A0012798.exe -> Spyware.VirtualBouncer : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{593172EE-14D9-4262-8426-24BF2115D284}\RP164\A0013168.exe -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.ac : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{593172EE-14D9-4262-8426-24BF2115D284}\RP164\A0013169.dll -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.ac : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{593172EE-14D9-4262-8426-24BF2115D284}\RP164\A0013170.dll -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.ac : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{593172EE-14D9-4262-8426-24BF2115D284}\RP164\A0013183.exe -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.ac : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{593172EE-14D9-4262-8426-24BF2115D284}\RP164\A0013184.exe -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.ac : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{593172EE-14D9-4262-8426-24BF2115D284}\RP164\A0013185.dll -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.ac : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{593172EE-14D9-4262-8426-24BF2115D284}\RP164\A0013186.dll -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.ac : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{593172EE-14D9-4262-8426-24BF2115D284}\RP164\A0013193.exe -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.ac : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32 -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\ASI2.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\ASI3ABSPLAT.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\ASI3ACCUQ.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\ASI3AMERS.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\ASI3ASKNOW2.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\ASI3CARQ.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\ASI3CARQ2.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\ASI3CCB.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\ASI3CHOCPBMM.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\ASI3CHRISMORT.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\ASI3CREDITCARD.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\ASI3DIRTYH.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\ASI3ENDOMET.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\ASI3FREECS.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\ASI3FREEIPOD.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\ASI3FREEIPOD2.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\ASI3FREEXBOX.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\ASI3HAIRLOSS.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\ASI3HYDRO.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\ASI3KAN1.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\ASI3KAN10.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\ASI3KAN11.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\ASI3KAN12.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\ASI3KAN2.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\ASI3KAN6.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\ASI3KAN7.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\ASI3LEXREPAIR.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\ASI3LMORON.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\ASI3LOWRATE.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\ASI3MYDISH.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\ASI3MYINKS.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\ASI3NETFLIX2.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\ASI3ODYSSEY.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\ASI3PARTYPOKER.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\ASI3PCHSWEEPS.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\ASI3POP.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\ASI3SPORTSINT.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\ASI3SUPERIOR.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\ASI3WEIGHTL.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\ASICLRE.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\ASIEPRE.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\ASIPP.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\ASIRCPRE.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\ASISS2RE.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\ASISSRE.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\EECH1.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\SPECAUTO.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\SPECENTER.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\SPZ3.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\TMPC.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\TMPD.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\TMPE.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\TMPF.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\TMPFAM.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\TMPFI.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\TMPFIN.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\TMPG.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\TMPH.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\TMPHL.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\TMPJ.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\TMPM.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\TMPMTV.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\TMPN.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\TMPR.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\TMPS.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\TMPSHOP.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\TMPSP.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\bsx32\TMPW.bsx -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\corzpcg.exe -> Spyware.Hijacker.Generic : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\mlqxlej.exe -> Spyware.Hijacker.Generic : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\APD123.exe -> Spyware.Pacer : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\apgpu.dat -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.ac : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dist001.exe -> TrojanDownloader.Agent.qg : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\fran-hot.exe -> Spyware.Hijacker.Generic : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\jsfssgd.dll -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.ac : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MTE2ODM6ODoxNg.exe -> Spyware.ISearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\nbxbaoq.exe -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.ac : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\njrja.dll -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.ac : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\vgactl.cpl -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.ad : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wuauclt.dll -> TrojanDownloader.Small : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\TmFvbWkA\asappsrv.dll -> Spyware.CommAd : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\TmFvbWkA\command.exe -> Adware.CommAd : Cleaned with backup

::Report End

#8 -David-

-David-

• Members
  • 10,603 posts
  •  

Posted 01 November 2005 - 06:47 PM

Great Work! :thumbsup:

Clean Log!! Posted Image
How's everything running? :up: or :down: ?

Now turn off System Restore:

On the Desktop, right-click My Computer.
Click Properties.
Click the System Restore tab.
Check Turn off System Restore.
Click Apply, and then click OK.

Restart your computer, turn System Restore back on and create a restore point.

To create a restore point:

Single-click Start and point to All Programs.
Mouse over Accessories, then System Tools, and select System Restore.In the System Restore wizard, select the box next the text labeled "Create a restore point" and click the Next button.
Type a description for your new restore point. Something like "After trojan/spyware cleanup". Click Create and you're done.

How's everything running? :up: or :down: ?

#9 malruxia

malruxia
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  

Posted 01 November 2005 - 07:16 PM

Everything seems to be running great! My download speeds have gone way up and also my speakers are working now (must've been spyware related too lol)! I'll create a restore point as soon as it's all the updates from Windows are installed.

Thanks again!

Malruxia

#10 -David-

-David-

• Members
  • 10,603 posts
  •  

Posted 01 November 2005 - 07:44 PM

Due to the fact that this topic has thankfully been resolved, I will close this thread. :thumbsup:

If you want to thread to be re-opened at any point Ė please PM me or any other staff with a link to it!

If anyone else is reading this with a similar problem that you would like help with, please post it in a new thread in the security section!

:flowers: David :trumpet:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users