Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

A BRAND NEW START

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 sreez

sreez

• Members
  • 634 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:06 AM

Posted 18 August 2010 - 10:39 PM

Dear BC GUYS,

I have started my career at BC long back been in and out due to family and health reasons. Was in India finished studies moved to UK and achieved my CCNA(Cisco Certified Network Associate) with 97% by using help of the other BEST guys around http://www.sadikhov.com/forum/

Now back in India for Vacation/little job been for Interview with DELL finished few rounds and looking for the technical round today. so please pray for me and also wish me luck :-)

Coming here at BC I was much supportive to guys but I was trained as Malware Removal Expert, therefore I owe Mr.Grinler my life and will be always at service to do all the needful and use my skills in helping others apart from sections which I am not allowed to touch. :thumbsup:

Moderators/Admins please check my post and apologies if it doesn't belong here.

I do miss all my friends/colleagues at WORLD best study hall of teachings......Elise,Pandy,thcbytes,Orangeblossom well I cant mention much names as well, Everybody is an expert in OUR board.

Hmm now I am happy let me brush my skills for my Interview and see you soon

thanks,
sreez

LIFE is so simple, if you know the reason of your existence at certain place. Treat every step as first one and trust god, friends, relatives and everyone.

Its a simple magic trick given to me by one friend also and I am at this stage  :love4u:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users