Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Data Card - Image Card Express Help

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ITCGRU

ITCGRU

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:52 PM

Posted 18 August 2010 - 09:56 AM

Hey everyone,

I am working as an It coordinator for an NGO in Haiti. Security threats have been more prevalent and we are now somewhat forced to issue ID baged to all visitors and personnel on our compound. We were donated a Card printer, we have cards, cables but we can't get the damn thing to work.

Here is the situation;

Manufacturer: DataCard
Model: Image Card Express

It's an old printer using old style hook-ups, we have usb converter.

We have a slew of different computers using different operating systems. We were given a Computer Running 98 with proper printer connection. But I can't find proper drivers and can't get the bloody thing to work.

I was thinking using compatible driver but I have no idea what would be one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much for any help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users