Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

outlook error when displaying RSS feeds

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 chromebuster

chromebuster

• Members
  • 899 posts
  •  
  • Location:the crazy city of Boston, In the North East reaches of New England
  • Local time:08:22 PM

Posted 17 August 2010 - 03:10 PM

Hi guys,
I know you're probably sick of me and my issues by now (yes I have very many), but there's one thing I've never seen before. I just like two seconds ago, subscribed to Eset's threat blog on their RSS feed. When I clicked on the newest one added to the pile, and clicked Read more in the email message, I got a message saying "This operation has been canceled due to restrictions placed on this computer. Contact your system administrator for more information." Seeing that I am the administrator of my own computer, I'm contacting you guys to see if there is anything I can do to get rid of the error and let me see the full articles. What did I do wrong? I have no group policy setting in effect that could potentially be the cause of this, nor do I have any restriction software on this computer. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. For don't you agree that viewing the RSS feed through Outlook is a bit easier than navigating to the web site all the time?

Chromebuster

The AccessCop Network is just me and my crew. 

Some call me The Queen of Cambridge

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users