Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 joe.lassen

joe.lassen

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:33 AM

Posted 17 August 2010 - 10:39 AM

I'm sorry I didn't post a "hello" yesterday when I registered... but I was in a hurry. I had a problem with my home computer and a friend recommended that I visit this site for help. I was lucky enough to find the help I needed just by looking around and reading some posts.

Thank you! This is an amazing place.

I used to be a computer geek until about 25 years ago when they started to get complicated.

My carreer is in Telecom and I use computers all the time, but I'll never have the comfort level that I had in "the old days" when DOS was king.

So anyway, that's my brief introduction, and I look forward to a great experience with this wonderful web site.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:33 AM

Posted 17 August 2010 - 11:39 AM

If you need help, introductions can always wait; fixing the problem is the over-riding concern of us all.
Computers just keep getting more and more complicated, especially when we are always finding new and better things to do with them, so don't despair about not knowing everything about everything.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users