Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows wont let me in!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 iamblessed7606

iamblessed7606

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:35 PM

Posted 16 August 2010 - 10:34 PM

Hello-
I hope that someone here could help me. Although my sons (16 & 7) would beg to differ on this point, my computer is my lifeline to the world. My health is very poor; home most of the time unless with my boys. I began having trouble with my Sony Vaio Laptop, VGN-CR510E, Vista, SP 2(I can't look at my files, but I think the SP is correct, in early June. Where I am now, is this:
Can't boot from disk-cd quit working months ago, and I didn't use it much, so no big deal. Then a cascade of problems follow. I now cannot use F8 to get into safe mode, can't boot from disk. The message is either "Missing Operating System" or "recovery tools" which do not work. I will be glad to give more information if you think of something I can do to at least get back to my computer. I have much more information, of course, but typing is very difficult for me, so I just wanted to put this out there. I often read the posts on this site and it has been helpful many times. Thank you for your help! :huh:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users