Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

halo custom edition lag

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rfgggg

rfgggg

• Members
  • 76 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:16 AM

Posted 16 August 2010 - 04:37 PM

hey all so ive got halo custom edition....love playin online wit hit...works great with windows 7 that is untill recently....recently allmost all the games i play online ill lag..or maybe its not me i dont know...when im playing a little symbol will apppear at bottom right hand corner that looks like an ethernet port with a lttel red x next to it...when it appears i cant move shot or do anything other than look around....ill try to get a pic of the symbol soon....

if you know anyway to fix it please let me know!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Surma

Surma

• Members
  • 140 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:16 PM

Posted 05 September 2010 - 09:11 AM

Could you post your computers hardware specs?

It has just recently started? Does your ordinary internet browsing seem slow too?

Have you recently installed something that could be consuming your connection?

The symbol, i guess, wildly, is halos way of telling you that: "Something is going on with your connection". Does other players on the screen stop moving or disappear entirely?

What anti-virus software do you have?
---My computer---
Manufacturer:HP Pavilion 061 CPU:Intel Pentium 4 640, 3200 MHz (16 x 200) RAM: 1024MB Motherboard:Asus PTGD1-LA Chipset:Intel Grantsdale i915P HDD:Main256GB Ext512GB Video:Radeon X600 Series Internet:DSL 2mb/s OS:Windows XP Home Edition SP3 Firefox+IExplorer AVG Internet Security

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users