Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can't get itunes to synch movies to my itouch

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ScottRecinos

ScottRecinos

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:20 AM

Posted 16 August 2010 - 03:03 PM

I manually manage the media on my itouch as my itunes library size significantly exceeds the capacity of my itouch. I have no problem manually synching music and tv shoes but itunes won't synch "selected" movies to my itouch. I was able to drag one movie to a playlist and it showed up on my itouch but future attempts with other movies have been unsuccessful. Both my itunes and itouch have the latest software. I have followed all of the instructions from "itunes help" w/o luck. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Boise

Boise

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:20 AM

Posted 06 September 2010 - 05:19 PM

Do you get the message "Your computer is not authorized" when you click Sync?

If so, click on "Store", then "Authorize Computer" and type in your I Tunes username and pass

If that doesn't work, try Google Videos to do this. (Make sure its not copyrighted)

Occasionally that works.

Make sure it comes from Google videos only.

After clicking on the video click I Pod touch/PSP

It will ask you to dl a Quicktime file, save it and drag it to your I Tunes.

Then Sync and it should work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users