Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Java/Class Loader

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 RiverMiss

RiverMiss

• Members
  • 54 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:05 AM

Posted 16 August 2010 - 08:56 AM

When I scanned my Vista Home Premium 64-bit HP pc over the weekend AVG found 2 Java/Class loader Trojans listed below:

"C:\Users\Karen\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\2\3df3a642-72a28d6b:\Email.class";"Trojan horse Java/ClassLoader";"Moved to Virus Vault"

The second instance did no have the Email.class at the end of the line.

I have IE 8 and Mozilla on this PC. I noticed in Mozilla that 2 instances of Java are listed 6.0.20 and 6.0.21. I can disable 6.0.20 but not uninstall it. Windows Uninstall only lists Java 6.0.21. When I click on Java Console in Mozilla the console does not open but it does open from Control Panel and only lists 6.0.21.

Should I assume I am ok or do more scanning?

Thank you.

Karen

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users