Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

trojan

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 bluebabe

bluebabe

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:43 AM

Posted 15 August 2010 - 10:12 AM

Hi
wondering if you can help.
I managed to remove a trojan called anitmalware doctor or security suite demo? by killing all process trees in task manger except the local services, network services and system.

I then scanned with Malwarebytes (free version) and my virgin Mcfee antivirus, however after scanning with the antivirus the log shows that it failed to remove, or fix trojan Heur.tp from the following:

C:\\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
C:\\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe

and start up

C:\\WINDOWS\explorer.exe

I am terrified of going through what i have done the last few hours just to get to this stage and am really afraid of messing around with operating systems as i know i am just not that capable.

Can anyone tell me if there is some sort of program out there that could remove/fix this for me or a simple way I can be rid of this from the OS?

oh and now a message pops up Gen:Trojan.heur.TP.Fm0AbmHhz6p is located in file C:\\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe what the hell is that??? and how the heck do i get it out!!

Thanks

bluebabe

Edited by Orange Blossom, 15 August 2010 - 04:50 PM.
Move to AII as no logs posted and prep. guide not followed. ~ OB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users